MAGA 'Implosion': GOP power shrinks in Washington as chaos hobbles Republican schemes

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Less than half of the House republican caucus will attend the GOP "retreat." It's a bad deal for Trump and an embarrassment for the GOP House Speaker.

And more GOP reps bail out:
GOP Ken Buck of Colorado. "This place keeps on going downhill."

GOP rep Chip Roy "We had the House, the Senate, and the WH, and a bigger majority, and we failed to protect the border."

It's become a joke.

Reactions: iluvatar5150

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know much about American politics , but when I hear things like this I just laugh because I know Trump is in control and nothing happens by accident.
Trump said from the begining that he was going to drain the swamp , and these swamp critters are everywhere , even in his own party.

Watch as his enemies continue to throw punches at him , but like the champion he is , he bounces back like Rocky Balboa and KOs them.
Trump will be the President again come November , or maybe even before that some are saying.

Best not to worry about these little skirmishes , Trumps got everything in hand , no probs....:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know much about American politics , but when I hear things like this I just laugh because I know Trump is in control and nothing happens by accident.
As even many republicans are saying, Trump no longer controls himself very well.

Trump said from the begining that he was going to drain the swamp , and these swamp critters are everywhere , even in his own party.
Instead, he restocked the cotton mouths and alligators. A huge number of his underlings were arrested, indicted, convicted, and or pardoned. Would you like a list of criminals brought in by Donald Trump?

Watch as his enemies continue to throw punches at him , but like the champion he is , he bounces back like Rocky Balboa and KOs them.
So far, he's lost all his legal struggles. He got whipped by Joe Biden, in the debates and in the election, after all. So much losing, republicans are tired of losing.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

'Everybody's tired': Groups of House Republicans skip annual retreat, exhausted by GOP infighting

At retreat, the House GOP does what it does best: Fail to show up

• Haha
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't concern yourself with all this stuff Barbarian , it's a waste of time. He said this and she said that and their all upset about this and that...blah blah.
Trumps the man bro , watch him sail on though all this , he will simply come out on the other side of this lookin like a champ.

Everything your watching no matter how bad it looks , is all part of Trumps plan to take the presidency in Novevember.
So get yourself a MAGA hat and get ready. And when the final bell rings , Trump will be vertical and Biden horizontal ...KO!!

805.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So get yourself a MAGA hat and get ready. And when the final bell rings , Trump will be vertical and Biden horizontal ...KO!!
That's what they said in 2020. How did that turn out?
iu

And be honest with yourself. Trump couldn't get his leg in that belt, much less his whole body.
iu

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Everything your watching no matter how bad it looks , is all part of Trumps plan to take the presidency in Novevember.
Well, God is the One who uses anything for His good.

I have been told the polls have been close and the poles very far apart.

And possibly each party is controlled by fringe people who threaten to leave the party if they don't get their way. So, if either party loses a radical voting bloc, that breaks the tie and donates power to the other party.

So, it could be that there are a bunch of little parties in each bigger one, all trying to highjack one or the other of the big parties.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's what they said in 2020. How did that turn out?
It turns out fantastic for Trump. It gives him time to work in the background draining the swamp while at the same time allowing Biden to make an absolute fool of himself and messing things up. Helps Trump take the 2024 election.

I could say a lot more but your thread would end up in the conspiracy forum , so I'll just share with you a few simple truths.
When Trumps on stage people see a ranting raving crazy man , but what he is actually doing is sending COMMS to his followers , I think it was last year at one of his rallies that he kept saying "watch the water" and the crowd loved it and cheered and carried on , because they understood what he meant , they understood that he was telling them to watch Kari Lake.

Keep watching for his comms Barbarian , some are easy and some are very hard , Kari Lake was an easy one.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is probably one of Donald J Trumps better Comms , where even the MSM was in total confusion.
He said the storm is coming , and it did , and is continuing even now , behind the scenes of course.
By the time he's finished cleaning up the swamp critters , the deep state , the cabal , there won't be many left to stand in his way from a second presidency. So once again Barbarian , grab yourself a MAGA hat and join the winning team.

THE STORM HAS ARRIVED - Trump - Riccardo Bosi > Be Prepared > No Dates > Event Driven

• Prayers
Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump can't drain the swamp. He lives in it. Heck, for a significant amount of Americans, he's the king of it.
Yeah that type of thinking can and does happen to a lot of people who lack the ability to be able to discern truth from lies , it's really not their fault though , It's more likely that they have fallen prey to the deep states evil communication apparatus better known as the MSM.

But fear not!!.......for Trump is going to stitch them up too and free the people from their tyranical clutches.

s-l400.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: dzheremi
Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We have a winner!

Yes, Washington DC is occupied territory. It's all a stage show, where they have a Democrat, versus a "conservative" Republican, supposedly debating fiercely over a matter on television. Cameras go off, and they all go out for laughs and drinks at America's expense.

"Two parties by day one BIG party at night.

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,614.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We have a winner!

Yes, Washington DC is occupied territory. It's all a stage show, where they have a Democrat, versus a "conservative" Republican, supposedly debating fiercely over a matter on television. Cameras go off, and they all go out for laughs and drinks at America's expense.

I know it used to be that way, but is it still like that? I'm thinking they're drinking in different bars these days.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We have a winner!

giphy.gif

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have been told the polls have been close and the poles very far apart.
The poles are about 20,000 miles apart, I think. Poles, on the other hand, are closer together. About 130 per square mile.

But don't worry. Just Photoshop a picture of Trump's face on a muscular body holding a scary-looking weapon, and it will be all right.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It turns out fantastic for Trump.
He sure didn't act like it. After he lost the election, he threw a two-day tantrum, told his people to attack the Capitol, and got impeached for it. Not the best outcome.

It gives him time to work in the background draining the swamp
You know how many of the people he brought to Washington got indicted, pleaded guilty, or were convicted for crimes they did in office? Want a list? Yes, Trump pardoned some of them, but they're still criminals and he stocked the swamp with them.

I could say a lot more but your thread would end up in the conspiracy forum
I suppose it seems unfair to Trump supporters that a lot of their best stuff fits there.

When Trumps on stage people see a ranting raving crazy man
Well, he's old and doesn't keep fit, and he's under pressure with all those crimes he's done and the fraud cases, and his sexual assault case, and all. A lot of people who aren't senile would act equally crazy if they were in his shoes.

I think it was last year at one of his rallies that he kept saying "watch the water" and the crowd loved it and cheered and carried on , because they understood what he meant , they understood that he was telling them to watch Kari Lake.
How's Kari doing these days?

Kari Lake’s 3rd trial to begin after unsuccessful lawsuit challenging her loss in 2022 Arizona governor’s race

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Trump will be the President again come November , or maybe even before that some are saying.

Best not to worry about these little skirmishes , Trumps got everything in hand , no probs....:oldthumbsup:
Talking about Trump like he’s Jesus is some top shelf Poe-ing.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Less than half of the House republican caucus will attend the GOP "retreat." It's a bad deal for Trump and an embarrassment for the GOP House Speaker.

And more GOP reps bail out:
GOP Ken Buck of Colorado. "This place keeps on going downhill."

GOP rep Chip Roy "We had the House, the Senate, and the WH, and a bigger majority, and we failed to protect the border."

It's become a joke.
Well, according to the "Alex Jones of the left" in Journalism, MSNBC. In reality, who attends or doesn't attend a "retreat" isn't very important in the scheme of things.

The Congress is getting nothing done because of the deeply entrenched politics that prevent any action. The Democrats refused to even look at a border bill the House passed a year ago, last May. Now, all of the sudden, thanks to not being able to ignore the millions pouring in anymore as was the plan for the first three years of the Biden Administration, suddenly...it's an emergency. Uh huh.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well, according to the "Alex Jones of the left" in Journalism, MSNBC. In reality, who attends or doesn't attend a "retreat" isn't very important in the scheme of things.
It's a blow to the House Speaker, who wanted everyone there.

Now, all of the sudden, thanks to not being able to ignore the millions pouring in anymore as was the plan for the first three years of the Biden Administration, suddenly...it's an emergency.
Trump says it is. And yet, he doesn't want to put more Border Patrol out there, or to process immigration requests more quickly. And we all know why. He doesn't have any issues left. If the fix this one, he's pretty much done.

Upvote 0

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟458,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's a blow to the House Speaker, who wanted everyone there.

Trump says it is. And yet, he doesn't want to put more Border Patrol out there, or to process immigration requests more quickly. And we all know why. He doesn't have any issues left. If the fix this one, he's pretty much done.
You can't always get what you want, for a number of reasons. You provided no legitimate source indicating that this was some "blow" to the Speaker.

So I looked. The source: "CNN, which cited an unnamed source, reported that fewer than 100 Republicans have said they will be at the retreat, less than half the total of 219 Republican representatives in the House. It also reported that the event's key note speaker, Fox Business' Larry Kudlow, dropped out at the last minute, further throwing the event into disarray."

Checked around a bit more. The ONLY reports that I see are coming from ....you guessed it, CNN, the "unnamed source".

So take that with a grain of salt, which should have been obvious. This is an election year, and some are campaigning.

Reactions: RoBo1988
Upvote 0