✟16,028.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No problem.
I didn't mean to sound as though I was having a go at you; I just wanted to tell you. Believe me, it's not the worst thing that anyone has ever done here. :)
It was a sarcastic joke as I included the word 'netiqutte', laughs out loud (lol).
But now that I read it again, I understand how you would take my comment seriously. My bad, I promise to do better next time. :p

Upvote 0

Zachm531

Apr 25, 2019
New York
✟44,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi brothers and sisters, I'm a fairly new member and a fairly new Christian. I posted a couple of months ago about troubles with my new job, mostly because of my autistic son not adjusting well. I wasn't sure if it was God's will for me to leave my old job and start the one I just lost.

I didn't do well at this new job. I wasn't sleeping and wasn't eating for the first 3 weeks or so. My son had lots of trouble adjusting to the new schedule. On top of that, it was different from any job I've ever had, I guess I didn't learn fast enough. I feel that god taught me many lessons by taking this new job that I may have not learned otherwise. I admit, when things started smoothing out at home I backslid a little and I'm not proud of it.

Today my manager met with me and told me I had until the end of the week to improve. I have another job lined up but don't start for 3 weeks. I might have something temporary to do in the meantime but it's not definite. I got cocky and decided not to finish the week out. I'm not sure why I did that. I guess because I have things lined up. Neither one is definite, I still have hoops to jump through.

I'm not even sure what I'm asking friends, I'm just really confused why things are going so bad for me. The new job I'm supposed to start in 3 weeks, I'll be traveling a lot. We actually think that will be easier on my son and I'll make more money, which we desperately need. I've been really trying to wait on signs from god. Would he let me act on my own like I did today? I'm so confused. Maybe he's teaching me more lessons?
Not sure who this “god” is that you are speaking of. Sounds like you are straight up ignoring God.
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:33‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You got cocky so you didnt finish your last trial week? Sounds like you are trying to be your own “god” and making decisions without seeking the counsel of God! You need some serious prayer brother and time in Gods word. Only there will you find your answer. God doesnt want you to care about money, He doesnt want you to care about your job, he wants your full attention. Im not going to comment on marrying an unbeliever because I’m not married so it would be hypocritical to give marriage counsel. But I urge you brother to seek the Lord on all of these issues. If you havent humbled yourself before Him(and i mean broke down in literal tears) and admitted to Him that you are a failure and cant do anything without Him, then you will be in continuous confusion. Invite Jesus into your life and get rid of your “god”.

Upvote 0

66 Books

Oct 6, 2019
New castle
✟18,548.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi brothers and sisters, I'm a fairly new member and a fairly new Christian. I posted a couple of months ago about troubles with my new job, mostly because of my autistic son not adjusting well. I wasn't sure if it was God's will for me to leave my old job and start the one I just lost.

I didn't do well at this new job. I wasn't sleeping and wasn't eating for the first 3 weeks or so. My son had lots of trouble adjusting to the new schedule. On top of that, it was different from any job I've ever had, I guess I didn't learn fast enough. I feel that god taught me many lessons by taking this new job that I may have not learned otherwise. I admit, when things started smoothing out at home I backslid a little and I'm not proud of it.

Today my manager met with me and told me I had until the end of the week to improve. I have another job lined up but don't start for 3 weeks. I might have something temporary to do in the meantime but it's not definite. I got cocky and decided not to finish the week out. I'm not sure why I did that. I guess because I have things lined up. Neither one is definite, I still have hoops to jump through.

I'm not even sure what I'm asking friends, I'm just really confused why things are going so bad for me. The new job I'm supposed to start in 3 weeks, I'll be traveling a lot. We actually think that will be easier on my son and I'll make more money, which we desperately need. I've been really trying to wait on signs from god. Would he let me act on my own like I did today? I'm so confused. Maybe he's teaching me more lessons?

The Lord is looking out for you, fear not. Be not afraid, He is the God of the universe and is well able to provide for you. He will bring you to Himself as you let Him. Seek after the Lord, He will not disappoint. God bless you brother, will be praying for you and your situation. Remember His promise that He works out all things for the good of those who love Him.

Much love,
L Bravehart

Upvote 0