godenver1

Christian
Jul 12, 2015
✟29,119.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Many people misunderstand the Epistle of James. I urge you to look into the meaning, check Bible commentaries, and study the matter more closely so that you are not one of them.
Any recommendations? From my own searching, and the resources I've used, I've felt quite uncompelled one way or the other.

Upvote 0

gideon123

Humble Servant of God
Dec 25, 2011
USA
✟59,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, If there is one topic that is causing more confusion amongst Christians ... it is this one.

Can you please listen.

First, Paul speaks clearly. We are justified by faith. And by faith alone. We are not justified by works, we do not earn a place in heaven. What Christ did - this is enough, and this is everything to wash away sin.

James is saying ... after you are justified, your good works will be evidence of a ***real*** faith. If the faith inside you is alive in Christ Jesus, thrn your good works will be clearly visible.

Christ said exactly the same thing. A good tree bears good fruit. If your faith is alive .. then go out and bear good fruit.

To speak frankly, Christians need to quit arguing about this stuff, get off Facebook, stop watching television all weekend, and go out into the world and bear good fruit. Quit talking about it ... do it!!

Blessings!!

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,477,694.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, If there is one topic that is causing more confusion amongst Christians ... it is this one.

Can you please listen.

First, Paul speaks clearly. We are justified by faith. And by faith alone. We are not justified by works, we do not earn a place in heaven. What Christ did - this is enough, and this is everything to wash away sin.

James is saying ... after you are justified, your good works will be evidence of a ***real*** faith. If the faith inside you is alive in Christ Jesus, thrn your good works will be clearly visible.

Christ said exactly the same thing. A good tree bears good fruit. If your faith is alive .. then go out and bear good fruit.

To speak frankly, Christians need to quit arguing about this stuff, get off Facebook, stop watching television all weekend, and go out into the world and bear good fruit. Quit talking about it ... do it!!

Blessings!!

I generally agree with this, but I'd modify it a bit.

For some people, their first fruit may be to clean up their own lives, and that may not be immediately visible.

Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
The Great Northern Wilderness
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Can you please listen.

Blessings!!

For the most part, I agree with you. But I don’t agree that we should “quit talking about it.” We are to uplift and encourage one another in our faith and the hope of the Gospel. There is so much confusion (as you yourself said) and there are many who need brothers and sisters in Christ to come alongside them in support.

We are all part of the body of Christ, and there are many different parts. We all need one another and we all should work together. Sometimes God does use the Internet and online communication to allow us to help someone or for someone to help us.

God bless.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have always been taught growing up that we are justified before God by faith alone, and not works. However, the more I read James 2, the more I believe the Catholic Church is correct in its soteriology as opposed to Anglican/Lutheran soteriology.

James 2:21 following:
21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,”[e] and he was called God’s friend.24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

It literally says "...considered righteous by what they (you) do and not by faith alone".

I've heard that this passage refers to how the Church can tell if one has genuine faith, as opposed to faith/justification before God. Where is this distinction found in the text? It seems that you have to read more into the text than is there to arrive at that conclusion.

Here's a second, even more clear translation:

James 2:24: Ye see that by works a man is justified, and not only by faith.
What's interesting is many Catholics quote James 2 when they should know their own history on James being a disputed book early in church history. James was part of what the early church called the antilegomena or "disputed writings."

Don't get me wrong, James is part of the NT canon and was read in the early church.

Disputed Books of the New Testament

James chapter 2 has scant coverage by the early church fathers. We see allusions in 1 Clement and in a letter from Ignatus.

e-Catena - James

Again it's canon, but truly wonder why one chapter somehow makes you question if we are justified by faith alone. I mean even St John Chrysostom reading Paul's epistles came to the same conclusion as Luther.

Here are some quotes in context with the appropriate embedded links to the actual sources.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/salvation-by-faith-alone.8031954/page-5#post-71883325

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,263,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe that's what the liberal synods believe, but it's certainly not all Lutherans.

From the WELS (a conservative Lutheran synod) site:
"Since [Adam & Eve's fall into sin] all people are conceived and born in sin, desire to do what is evil, and are dead spiritually."
https://wels.net/about-wels/what-we-believe/

That doesn't make human nature itself evil. The heresy that says human nature itself is sin, is called Flacianism, and it is condemned by our confessions.

Just because I'm in the ELCA and a political progressive, doesn't mean I am ignorant of traditional theology. I take our confessional tradition seriously.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Faith is the ticket which gets you into the ballpark, giving your Box Seat to a beggar outside of the Stadium is a Work, of Righteousness, knowing that in the Box there are all kinds of free food for the taking.

So you not only gave the beggar a free meal, but he enjoyed the Game which by the way was a Double Hedder, and he was in an Air Conditioned Box all day long eating his fill and storing some for his friends, so when he left to go back on the streets, they would have something to eat as well.

Upvote 0

godenver1

Christian
Jul 12, 2015
✟29,119.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Marty and Frank discuss this one:

And continue here:

I've seen those videos. In the "James" video, it is mentioned that these works referred to in James help the church see true faith, as we can not judge the heart. Why, though? Where in the epistle of James is this distinction made? Why would this practice app,y to a private sacrifice by Abraham, as alluded to in James 2? If God could see Abraham's heart, why the need for him to be "justified" by his works?

Upvote 0

ladodgers6

Know what you believe and why you believe it
Site Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Los Angeles
✟192,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have always been taught growing up that we are justified before God by faith alone, and not works. However, the more I read James 2, the more I believe the Catholic Church is correct in its soteriology as opposed to Anglican/Lutheran soteriology.

21 Was not our father Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? 22 You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. 23 And the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,”[e] and he was called God’s friend.24 You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.

It literally says "...considered righteous by what they (you) do and not by faith alone".

I've heard that this passage refers to how the Church can tell if one has genuine faith, as opposed to faith/justification before God. Where is this distinction found in the text? It seems that you have to read more into the text than is there to arrive at that conclusion.

I beg to differ. I am only sharing with you. In Modern Reformation magazine, this marvelous article was published.
Good Mews: The Gospel for Sinners and Christians

"When God gives orders and tells us what will happen if we fail to obey those orders perfectly, that is in the category of what the reformers, following he biblical text, called law. When God promises freely, providing for us because of Christ's righteousness the status he demands of us, this is in the category of gospel. It is good news from start to finish. The Bible includes both, and the reformers were agreed that the Scriptures taught clearly that the law, whether Old or New Testament commands, was not eliminated for the believer. Nevertheless, they insisted that nothing in this category of law could be a means of justification or acceptance before a Holy God. The law comes, not to reform the sinner, nor to show him or her the "narrow way" to life, but to crush the sinner's hopes of escaping God's wrath through personal effort or even cooperation. All of our righteousness must come from someone else-- someone who has fulfilled the law's demands. Only after we have been stripped of our 'filthy rags' of righteousness (Isa. 64:6)-- our fig leaves through which we try in vain to hide our guilt and shame; can we be clothed with Christ's righteousness. First comes the law to proclaim judgement and death, then the gospel comes to proclaim justification and life. One of the clearest presentations of this motif is found in Paul's Epistle to the Galatians. In the sixteenth century, the issue of law & grace was more clearly dealt with than t almost any other time since the apostle."

And here is B.B. Warfield on Justification by Faith Alone!

Justification by Faith — Out of Date?
Benjamin B. Warfield
19pg09.gif

Sometimes we are told that Justification by Faith is "out of date." That would be a pity, if it were true. What it would mean would be that the way of salvation was closed and "no thoroughfare" nailed up over the barriers. There is no justification for sinful men except by faith. The works of a sinful man will, of course, be as sinful as he is, and nothing but condemnation can be built on them. Where can he get works upon which he can found his hope of justification, except from Another? His hope of Justification, remember — that is, of being pronounced righteous by God. Can God pronounce him righteous except on the ground of works that are righteous? Where can a sinful man get works that are righteous? Surely, not from himself; for, is he not a sinner, and all his works as sinful as he is? He must go out of himself, then, to find works which he can offer to God as righteous. And where will he find such works except in Christ? Or how will he make them his own except by faith in Christ?

Justification by Faith, we see, is not to be set in contradiction to justification by Works. It is set in contradiction only to justification by our Own Works. It is justification by Christ's Works. The whole question, accordingly, is whether we can hope to be received into God's favor on the ground of what we do ourselves, or only on the ground of what Christ does for us. If we expect to be received on the ground of what we do ourselves — that is what is called Justification by Works. If on the ground of what Christ has done for us — that is what is meant by Justification by Faith. Justification by Faith means, that is to say, that we look to Christ and to him alone for salvation, and come to God pleading Christ's death and righteousness as the ground of our hope to be received into his favor. If Justification by Faith is out of date, that means, then, that salvation by Christ is out of date. There is nothing, in that case, left to us but that each man must just do the best he can to save himself.

Justification by Faith does not mean, then, salvation by believing things instead of doing right. It means pleading the merits of Christ before the throne of grace instead of our own merits. It may be doing right to believe things, and doing right is certainly right. The trouble with pleading our own merits before God is not that merits of our own would not be acceptable to God. The trouble is that we haven't any merits of our own to plead before God. Adam, before his fall, had merits of his own, and because he had merits of his own he was, in his own person, acceptable to God. He didn't need Another to stand between him and God, whose merits he could plead. And, therefore, there was no talk of his being Justified by Faith. But we are not like Adam before the fall; we are sinners and have no merits of our own. If we are to be justified at all, it must be on the ground of the merits of Another, whose merits can be made ours by faith. And that is the reason why God sent His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish but have everlasting life. If we do not believe in him, obviously we must perish. But if we believe in him, we shall not perish but have everlasting life. That is Justification by Faith. Justification by Faith is nothing other than obtaining everlasting life by believing in Christ. If Justification by Faith is out of date, then is salvation through Christ out of date. And as there is none other name under heaven, given among men, wherein we must be saved, if salvation through Christ is out of date then is salvation itself out of date. Surely, in a world of sinful men, needing salvation, this would be a great pity.

Reprinted from The Christian Irishman, Dublin, May, 1911, p.71.

Final note, how do you deal with Romans 4?

Abraham Justified by Faith

1What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” 4Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, 6just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:

7“Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered;
8blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin.”

Please address these verses, thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. How does this statement help us understand good works done in faith? Will i see my works? Faith is the evidence of things NOT seen. So whats that mean?

Upvote 0

Inkfingers

Somebody's heretic
Site Supporter
May 17, 2014
✟183,262.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
We are not SAVED BY FAITH

We are SAVED BY GRACE

The GRACE works through giving us FAITH

The FAITH is trust in and loyalty to God, which leads to WORKS. If it does not lead to works it isn't real faith. Hence we can know a tree by its fruit in so far that if there are no works there is no faith.

WORKS can occur without FAITH, but when they do they are a contrivance that are done for benefit rather than service to God. Seeking first "all these things" rather than seeking first the Kingdom of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Think yourself lucky. Ive done faith alone and also done faith with works. When I've done good works it generally is with the attitude that I want to serve God, not out of a sense of duty but out of love.

However I have been finding that life is getting so bad recently that I am struggling to cope with it. I have in 5 months had 5 things happen which I shall describe as major life events for causing stress including losing my job, a bout of very bad health, false accusations being made about me, being the victim of a crime and having large unexpected expenses. The nature of these things have all been completely outside my control. I can come to no other conclusion that God has either caused them or at least allowed my to suffer spiritual attack. My hair has already gone from dark to grey this year. The local churches have just had a week of evangelism but I just couldnt face it so didnt get involved, in the past I would have been at the front of the queue to be involved. I do other things which involve evangelism so its not that i do nothing. If anything the more works I do the worse things get.

Im going to leave my church after 20 years as there is no support there. I hope to find one with a better support network but if things dont improve then I will probably leave the church completely. I've already had issues with them as I have been involved with things like starting up a prayer group only for the pastor to say that he wanted someone else to take over (after which that person moved it to a night he knew I couldn't do and the people who came said it lost all power), wanted to start another group and the pastor said he wanted someone else to do it. Not that I particularly want to change church, I just cant take this stress any more and I think that will be a good option. I have had other issues with the pastor as well, I dont expect him to be perfect but time to go.

And for the record, my belief is we are justified bu faith but will be recognised by our fruit, which includes works. Works are something that will grow as the Holy Spirit works in us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
In case theses verses hasn't been mentioned yet:

John 14:12
Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

1 John 3:18
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We should not put too much weight on the Book of James because James was like an enemy of Paul.(GALATIANS.2:9-14, ACTS.15:24-29 & 20:11 & 21:18- )
....... The Book of James seems to be re-teaching about the need to keep Moses Law, in order to be saved from hell when we die = justified by the works of the Law.

As a "biological" brother of Jesus Christ, James had usurped the position of Bishop of Jerusalem from apostle Peter. James was the leader of the Judaizers, a group of Jewish Christians who had demanded that the new Gentile Christians converted by Paul, be required to also keep Moses Law, eg be circumcised.
....... Luckily, the influential apostle Peter spoke out against the Judaizers and this forced Bishop James to relent on judaizing the new Gentile converts.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: fat wee robin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bcbsr

Mar 17, 2003
Visit site
✟201,456.00
Faith
Christian

I think you're reading James correctly. James is the basis of Catholicism. But the thing is, James is wrong. You mention Lutheranism. Luther noted this point, that James opposed Paul.

Luther's Astute Observation
I would start this introduction just as Martin Luther starting his introduction to this epistle saying, "this epistle of St. James was rejected by the ancients" Martin Luther and "I do not regard it as the writing of an apostle, and my reasons follow. In the first place it is flatly against St. Paul and all the rest of Scripture in ascribing justification to works 2:24). It says that Abraham was justified by his works when he offered his son Isaac (2:20); Though in Romans 4:22-22 St. Paul teaches to the contrary that Abraham was justified apart from works, by his faith alone, before he had offered his son, and proves it by Moses in Genesis 15:6. Although it would be possible to "save" the epistle by a gloss giving a correct explanation of justification here ascribed to works, it is impossible to deny that it does refer to Moses' words in Genesis 15 (which speaks not of Abraham's works but of his faith, just as Paul makes plain in Romans 4) to Abraham's works. This fault proves that this epistle is not the work of any apostle." Martin Luther

This particularly becomes an issue in the second part of chapter 2 where James' ACTUAL statements are in contradiction to Paul's writings, particularly Romans 4. In both cases they apply Gen 15:6 to their argument which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." In Romans 4 Paul uses this verse as proof that justification is by faith alone apart from works, interpreting the Gen 15:6 as being fulfilled right then in Gen 15:6 prior to Abraham doing any works. Whereas James views Gen 15:6 as a prediction, a prophecy not being fulfilled until Gen 22, when Abraham did a work of faith. For to James, justification is not attained until one has both faith and works.

Note how James phrases James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness."

Every time in the Bible when this kind of phrase is used it's ALWAYS referring to the scripture as being a prophecy, a prediction of a future event.

Thus James views Abraham as either not believing God in Gen 15, or believing God, but not being reckoned righteous until Gen 22,
prior to which Abraham had faith but no works, of which James refers to as dead faith and not able to save. Thus James views Abraham as not saved until Gen 22 when he offered Isaac as a work.

If James interpretation is correct concerning Gen 15:6, then Paul can't use it to prove his point in Romans 4. Conversely if Paul's interpretation of Gen 15:6 is correct and thus Abraham was justified by faith alone apart from works, then James is wrong. And thus Luther said and I agree concerning James, "it is flatly against St. Paul and all the rest of Scripture in ascribing justification to works"

In fact why would James bring up Gen 15:6 to begin with? It doesn't lend support to his argument. Unlike Paul he's not using it as "proof" validating his point, rather he's simply imposing an interpretation of Gen 15:6 which is explicitly and intentionally contrary to Paul's gospel.

Furthermore consider the phrasing James chose in direct contradiction to Paul:

Paul in Romans 4:2-6
"if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? "Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, just as David also describes the blessedness of the man to whom God imputes righteousness apart from works"

James 2:20,21
"But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar?"
James 2:24
"You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only."

And regarding the law, while Paul says in Gal 3:10 "All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: 'Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.'" and being under the law he refers to as bondage. yet James again contradicts Paul by saying, "speak and so do as those who will be judged by the law of liberty." James 2:12. And yes he is talking about the law of Moses as he quotes Deut and Exodus referencing the Law of Moses.

It appears on all these points that James is writing to intentionally oppose Paul.

For more on James see http://bcbsr.com/books/jam_intro.html

Reactions: discipler7
Upvote 0

Don Maurer

^Oh well^
Jun 5, 2013
Pa, USA, Earth, solar system, milky way, universe.
✟53,230.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
godenver1,

You are making several contextual and semantic errors to deny justification by faith alone.

The first error is in not understanding that the word justification is much more broad than speaking of the doctrine of justification by faith alone. I am speaking of something called the "semantic range." When you look a word up in the dictionary, you will find 2, 3, or even different 4 meanings. Each word has a semantic range.

An example of the use of the term in a non-salvific way is Deut 25:1.
" If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked."
The use of the term "justify" is here used in a court case, not salvation. Read the context of Deuteronomy 25 in your own translation.

We use the term all the time in a non-salvific way. IF the term justify has a non-salvific meaning in some contexts would we not be justified in using the term that way?

The mistake you are making is not looking at the context to define the meaning of the term "justification" or "justify." The context makes it clear what is being justified is the claim.... "I have faith."
Notice verse 18.... "Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works."
What James is talking about here is justifying the claim to have faith. The claim to faith is not justified by saying "I have faith." The claim to have a saving faith is justified by works and by works alone in this context.

Now remember, the term justify can be used in a non-salvific way and I am using it in that way. When it comes to "showing your faith." You are justified in saying you have faith, only by works. Works alone justifies the claim to have faith.

So then, when James 2:21-24 James uses the term "justify," he is not denying justification by faith alone, he is merely affirming that true faith, real faith, saving faith is always demonstrated by works.

Luther rightly said... we are saved by faith alone, but faith is never alone.

So then, the Catholic Church is completely in error in denying justification by faith alone. Justification by faith alone, is the only true Gospel. There is no other salvation.

Upvote 0

Eric Abbott

Dec 8, 2016
Texas
Visit site
✟13,994.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Scenario --
A person is saved and is bed bound .. they cannot get baptized nor do any good works in front of others due to bad circumstances which makes them completely paralyzed.. they are sad because of it but reads Gods word everyday and prays and thanks God for their salvation..

They have a strong desire to want to get baptized and doing good things to bring Christ glory is on their mind all through the day.

The people who do come to visit, the bed bound person speaks about how much he loves Jesus and what Jesus did for him on the cross.

--- just because the person is unable to perform the act of baptism or good works due to circumstances.. the desire in him to do it , not or of a feeling of obligation but out of the strong desire to want to do it out love for Christ and wanting to be obiedient and please God, saves him... not the act itself .

Even tho he is unable to get baptized or even leave bed to perform the actions, Jesus will still accept the saved person into heaven due to his faith alone.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

This is one of the verses that most troubles people, as it seems to be saying that faith can’t save a person who has no works.

And we see it is still troubling you. It not only seems to be saying that faith can't save a person who has no works, but that is what it is actually saying.

In your explanation below you have changed the wording to fit your faith-alone theology.

You have made it say, 'can faith save others'. It actually says can faith save the man who says he has faith, and not works.

This is why it is important that we do not form an entire theology from a few select verses, as we know that many Scriptures plainly state that salvation is not of works.

As faith-alone people have done with Ephesians 2:8,9?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

If we keep reading, we can hopefully begin to understand that the “profit” James is referring to is the profit or assurance that our brothers and sisters gain when we our live out our faith by helping them when they are in need. Faith that is not lived out neither “profits” any one else around us, nor does it “save” any one else around us in their very real, earthly needs.

Here is where you have changed what James said. He doesn't say 'save those around us'. This is something you have added. Here is the passage again -

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.