Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reader...

God requires faith in Christ before He gives you HIS "Gift of Salvation."

Jesus said..>"all that believe in me".....>He never said..>>"all that i cause to Believe will believe"., as that is John Calvinism's demonic twist on it.

Jesus is not a Calvinist.

Listen and think....

= If God caused you to have faith in Christ, He would not require you to believe In Him ., as there would be no need for the requirement that you "BELIEVE".

Now, within everyone is the capacity to believe, as that is a "measure of Faith."

All have it.

Even right now unbelievers believe in something..... but that is wrong faith... but its still faith, and God didnt make them believe wrong,, and God does not make them believe right..
He allows us all to believe and this is why preachers preach, and teachers teach. We are giving you the TRUTH To Believe in....
Its why the world of unbelievers are always being led (drawn by The Cross and the Holy Spirit) into RIGHT FAITH, that God will accept.

See.. .and listen now.. Readers...

An Atheist has FAITH.... just like a Believer has Faith.

The Atheist BELIEVES there is NO GOD and No Salvation needed, as that is their FAITH, and God can't accept that Faith.

BECAUSE..."all who come to GOD must BELIEVE THAT HE EXISTS">... = Hebrews 11:6

whereas....

The Believer's FAITH is IN CHRIST, and God accepts THAT Faith, the very moment it's in your heart.

See it?

Both have a "measure of Faith" but the Believer's Faith, is the Faith that God accepts.

Here is another way to see it, Reader.

Cain and Abel both went to God, but Cain was rejected because he did it the wrong way.

BOTH BELIEVED in GOD...

See it?

Both had FAITH, but God has a WAY you must believe, that you must come to Him... and in the NT, .. .TODAY>.. = JESUS IS THE WAY....The Cross of Christ.

John 14:6

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Reader...

God requires faith in Christ before He gives you HIS "Gift of Salvation," (Ac 13:48, 18:27 2 Pe 1:1, Ro 12:3).
And saving faith is likewise a gift of God (Php 1:29, Ac 13:48, 18:27 2 Pe 1:1, Ro 12:3), as well as believing in the person and work of Jesus Christ for the remission of one's sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Reader...

Jesus said..>"all that believe in me".....>He never said..>>"all that i cause to Believe will believe"., as that is John Calvinism's demonic twist on it.

Listen and think....

= If God caused you to have faith in Christ, He would not require you to believe In Him ., as there would be no need for the requirement that you "BELIEVE".

Now, within everyone is the capacity to believe, as that is a "measure of Faith."

All have it.

Even right now unbelievers believe in something..... but that is wrong faith... but its still faith, and God didnt make them believe wrong,, and God does not make them believe right..
He allows us all to believe and this is why preachers preach, and teachers teach. We are giving you the TRUTH To Believe in....
Its why the world of unbelievers are always being led (drawn by The Cross and the Holy Spirit) into RIGHT FAITH, that God will accept.

The Atheist BELIEVES there is NO GOD and No Salvation needed, as that is their FAITH, and God can't accept that Faith.

whereas....

The Believer's FAITH is IN CHRIST, and God accepts THAT Faith, the very moment it's in your heart.

See it?

Both have a "measure of Faith" but the Believer's Faith, is the Faith that God accepts.

Cain and Abel both went to God, but Cain was rejected because he did it the wrong way.

BOTH BELIEVED in GOD...

See it?

Both had FAITH, but God has a WAY you must believe, that you must come to Him... and in the NT, .. .TODAY>.. = JESUS IS THE WAY....The Cross of Christ.

-​

You might like these two articles.

The Ability to Believe – Grace Evangelical Society

The Bread of Life: Why Faith Precedes Regeneration (John 6:35) – Grace Evangelical Society

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟16,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That's Scripture I am presenting, which makes Calvin in agreement with Scripture.

In your opinion the verses you posted prove to you that Calvinism is true.

So, i agree with that... but, see, had you never read Calvinism, or been taught it, you would not believe it.

And Paul explains that like this..

"WHO... has bewitched you... that you no longer obey the Truth".

Notice this now... carefully.

God makes CHRISTians.

Calvin makes Calvinists.

And they are not the same.

Now @Clare73 .. let me show you a False Gospel.

See if you recognize it.., as this one is : Galatians 1:8

"all of you who are chosen by limited atonement, as the predestined elect, are now be forced to believe in Jesus".

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In your opinion the verses you posted prove to you that Calvinism is true.

So, i agree with that... but, see, had you never read Calvinism, or been taught it, you would not believe it.
And I didn't or wasn't. . .until sometime after my conversion and study of Scripture.
And when I did first encounter Calvin, I found him to be quite Biblical.

I don't do "ist's" or "ism's."
I do Bible, and am a Paulist.

Reactions: John G.
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟16,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And I didn't or wasn't. . .until sometime after my conversion and study of Scripture.
And when I did first encounter Calvin, I found him to be quite Biblical.

I don't do "ist's" or "ism's."
I do Bible, and am a Paulist.

Paul is not a Calvinist.

And as you pointed out, you encountered Calvin and now you preach and teach Calvin, believing you are teaching Christianity.

That's what he does to you.

"but aviel, that is what i believe".

Yes, i know.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Paul is not a Calvinist.
Correct, Calvin is a Paulist.
And as you pointed out, you encountered Calvin and now you preach and teach Calvin, believing you are teaching Christianity.
My doctrine was already formed before I encountered Calvin, and he changed none of it, for he was in agreement with all of it.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Its not about us.

Luke 16: 15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. 16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟16,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Correct, Calvin is a Paulist.

My doctrine was already formed before I encountered Calvin, and he changed none of it, for he was in agreement with all of it.

I dont believe that you understood as your "doctrine"..... TULIP = before you "Met Calvin".

So....All of these .. listed below.... have the power to spellbind you.
Paul, refers to this as "Bewitch", and all of them have this mind control power.

Paul says that all of them are "ministers of righteousness", yet they ALL "deny the power, thereof".

Here are a few who will spellbind you if you read their material, or listen to it being taught.

L. Ron Hubbard.

Mary Baker Eddy

John Calvin

Joseph Smith

Aleister Crowley

Satan

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I dont believe that you understood as your "doctrine"..... TULIP = before you "Met Calvin".
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

Where do we find "TULIP" in Calvin's writings.
I must have missed that word somehow.

Upvote 0

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟512,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's Calvinism, not Christianity that you are teaching.

God is not a Calvinist.

Listen.. every person, the scriptures teach, 'has a "measure of Faith"..

And this is God given, as the : ability to believe in something.

So, what we put our faith in, is the KEY., as WE choose what we believe.

Understand?

That is the "measure of Faith"...

Whereas, God does not cause you or make you have Faith in Jesus. As If He did, then He would be confused to then require you to have it.
To BELIEVE.

You would not be held accountable for lack of Faith, if God didnt cause you to believe in Jesus.

So, He does hold you accountable for Lack of Belief.

Look:
John 3:36

So, God is not Confused, but Calvin is confused, and his disciples are confused.
Good day,

Paul is very clear...

2Th 3:1 Finally, brothers, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead and be honored, as happened among you,
2Th 3:2 and that we may be delivered from wicked and evil men. For not all have faith. But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. And we have confidence in the Lord about you, that you are doing and will do the things that we command. 5 May the Lord direct your hearts to the love of God and to the steadfastness of Christ.

So what is your understanding of what Paul means by the words he used "for not all men have Faith"

I would remind you of the words from the Prince of Preachers:

"The old truth that Calvin preached, that Augustine preached, that Paul preached, is the truth that I must preach to-day, or else be false to my conscience and my God. I cannot shape the truth; I know of no such thing as paring off the rough edges of a doctrine. John Knox's gospel is my gospel. That which thundered through Scotland must thunder through England again."—C. H. Spurgeon

"What is the heresy of Rome, but the addition of something to the perfect merits of Jesus Christ—the bringing in of the works of the flesh, to assist in our justification? And what is the heresy of Arminianism but the addition of something to the work of the Redeemer? Every heresy, if brought to the touchstone, will discover itself here. I have my own private opinion that there is no such thing as preaching Christ and Him crucified, unless we preach what nowadays is called Calvinism. It is a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else. I do not believe we can preach the gospel, if we do not preach justification by faith, without works; nor unless we preach the sovereignty of God in His dispensation of grace; nor unless we exalt the electing, unchangeable, eternal, immutable, conquering love of Jehovah; nor do I think we can preach the gospel, unless we base it upon the special and particular redemption of His elect and chosen people which Christ wrought out upon the cross; nor can I comprehend a gospel which lets saints fall away after they are called, and suffers the children of God to be burned in the fires of damnation after having once believed in Jesus. Such a gospel I abhor."

In Him,

Bill

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So what is your understanding of what Paul means by the words he used "for not all men have Faith"
Those who had faith believed wholeheartedly that the will of God superseded the will of man. The will of man focused on self interest and was the original sin. The majority of the world of man puts their will ahead of the will of God so therefore they, these wicked and evil men, do not have faith that God's will is superior.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Those who had faith believed wholeheartedly that the will of God superseded the will of man. The will of man focused on self interest and was the original sin. The majority of the world of man puts their will ahead of the will of God so therefore they, these wicked and evil men, do not have faith that God's will is superior.
Keeping in mind that salvation is not by believing in and obeying God's will as superior to one's own.

Good orthodox Jews who deny Jesus Christ obey the law as superior to their own will, and they are neither saved nor in God's kingdom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,482.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Keeping in mind that salvation is not by believing in and obeying God's will as superior to one's own.
The fall of Adam and Eve was the result of putting their will ahead of the will of God. God all through the Bible repeats this command of His will first and man continually rejects it. They even rejected it at the base of His mountain. Jesus came and gave us His only Gospel the good news of the Kingdom where God would return and take governance of man away from man once and for all. He even put it in the Lord's prayer. Jesus did only the will of the Father, reversing what A&E had done and of course man following their own will killed Him for it as the Kingdom where only God's will is done was a threat to both the world of man and the Adversary. However Jesus did what was required of Him and the Kingdom came to be and the door opened to those who followed God's will, that is to say repented of their self serving ways.. If you prefer to support the will of man, then so be it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The fall of Adam and Eve was the result of putting their will ahead of the will of God. God all through the Bible repeats this command of His will first and man continually rejects it. They even rejected it at the base of His mountain. Jesus came and gave us His only Gospel the good news of the Kingdom where God would return and take governance of man away from man once and for all. He even put it in the Lord's prayer. Jesus did only the will of the Father, reversing what A&E had done and of course man following their own will killed Him for it as the Kingdom where only God's will is done was a threat to both the world of man and the Adversary. However Jesus did what was required of Him and the Kingdom came to be and the door opened to those who followed God's will, that is to say repented of their self serving ways.. If you prefer to support the will of man, then so be it.
Non-responsive to my point.

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟10,241.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Good orthodox Jews who deny Jesus Christ obey the law as superior to their own will, and they are neither saved nor in God's kingdom.
that is a lame excuse, these good orthodox jews reject Christ! it is on that major fault that they are condemned also they do not follow the law as they should, with the heart also a major sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟10,241.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Reader...

Listen and think....

All have it.

whereas....

See it?

BOTH BELIEVED in GOD...

See it?

Yes indeed Jesus the son of God is the only way to eternal life, those who believe must also follow his teachings.

Blessings.

Upvote 0