Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you know anyone who sews? I am getting ready to make some for my crew, don't have time or money or I would offer to make one for you as well. I think (if I remember the pattern right) it would take about 7 yds. of fabric, our pattern is made by Butterick, sometimes if you watch, you can get the patterns for 1 to 2 dollars. Just a thought for what it's worth.

Upvote 0

legacyoftheju

Aug 20, 2007
Pulaski Co, Ky, Usa
✟7,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have one black one but I wear it. I'm also looking for one of those, like in the pictures - the brown one, except i'd like a light brown / tan one.

I bet you could check ebay. They have tons of stuff there.

If I run across one at the goodwill next few times I go, i'll be in touch with you.
Yours,
Alex

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

morvaltur

CJO Grand Master & a mp; a
Nov 15, 2005
Hyarmenor
Visit site
✟9,626.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Do you know anyone who sews? I am getting ready to make some for my crew, don't have time or money or I would offer to make one for you as well. I think (if I remember the pattern right) it would take about 7 yds. of fabric, our pattern is made by Butterick, sometimes if you watch, you can get the patterns for 1 to 2 dollars. Just a thought for what it's worth.
Do you have a link to the pattern or a place I can get the pattern?

I have one black one but I wear it. I'm also looking for one of those, like in the pictures - the brown one, except i'd like a light brown / tan one.

I bet you could check ebay. They have tons of stuff there.

If I run across one at the goodwill next few times I go, i'll be in touch with you.
Yours,
Alex
I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks so much.

oh by the way, as far as size goes, i assume you would wear my size (L-XL ... I'm stocky myself, so you may wear a smaller size, but I'll keep an eye out at the goodwill. They get those in a lot here where i live.)
Good luck!
Yeah, Large or XL is good. I assume you live in a cool climate?

Upvote 0

razzelflabben

Contributor
Nov 8, 2003
Ohio
✟122,293.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you have a link to the pattern or a place I can get the pattern?
Some wal marts carry butterick but if not there, any fabric store should carry it. The pattern I have is butterick 3830 a lot of craft places carry patterns. Around here, I usually check Hobby Lobby and Jo Anns because they put them on sale a lot. Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.