Arusha
✟1,527.00
Country
Tanzania, United Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
I planned to marry this April (next month) but now I want to postpone the marriage the reason is because, I see that I won't be able to get the needed money for the process, actually it's supposed to be a traditional marriage so it's about buying some cows and some stuff for the girl's parents..

So the problem is that I find it very difficult to tell my fiancee about the issue, She looks very happy and exited so telling her seems like it's going to break her heart and I don't like that, as I really do love her.

Is anyone know how I should handle this, so can give me suggestions on what I should do or say to her?

Stephen3141

Mar 14, 2023
Southwest
✟39,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Increasingly, in America, young Christian men do not have the education to get a good job, and
cannot afford to support a wife and family. Many are living with their parents, even though
they are of the age when men often get married.

For a few generations now, American Christian women have complained that there are not
enough serious Christian young men to marry.

This is all part of the breakdown of American Christian culture.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟953,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
For a few generations now, American Christian women have complained that there are not
enough serious Christian young men to marry.

This is all part of the breakdown of American Christian culture.

Do you have statistical data to support your claim? I'm aware of related research for the male population but nothing specifically done in respect to Christians. Nor do I believe they were singled out when it's evident the problem exists across the board.

~bella

Reactions: Unqualified
Upvote 0