Looking for Penpals from the ages of13-59 around the world that can speak english

SongwriterforJesus

Jan 24, 2005
Texas City Texas
✟21,461.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello My name is Donna Marie i am Still looking for Female penpals Only from the Ages of 13-59 from around the World that can write and speak Engnish.I want Penpals that Have AIM So I can Instant Message also.If you Have AIM Females Instant Message me.I would Like Females Only Please.Your friend and songwriter in Jesus Christ Donna Marie:idea:

SongwriterforJesus

Jan 24, 2005
Texas City Texas
✟21,461.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you you two Still Looking for Female penpals From the ages of 13-59. I like to IM,Send PM,and Email.I only Use AIM.iF You do not Have AIM Then We Can Send PM, and Email Each Other what Ever is Best For You.Your friend and Songwriter in Jesus Christ Donna Marie

Upvote 0

AmeriLovesJesus

BELIEVING IS SEEING
Jan 18, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟16,350.00
Faith
Christian
SongwriterforJesus said:
Thank you you two Still Looking for Female penpals From the ages of 13-59. I like to IM,Send PM,and Email.I only Use AIM.iF You do not Have AIM Then We Can Send PM, and Email Each Other what Ever is Best For You.Your friend and Songwriter in Jesus Christ Donna Marie

I have AIM my name is [edited].. I love meeting otehr Christians!!!

Reactions: Lena75
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums