Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You’ve obviously forgotten your own words....here they are again...

“This entire attempt has been coordinated through multiple platforms, corporations, and political figures. It all forms into one big conglomeration: Never Trump”

A large part of the “conglomeration” are the multiple investigations which are still swirling around Trump’s head and that of his family and minions.

Or do you think that because he may not have to face any charges of conspiracy, that all of those other crimes just magically disappear?

Let me remind you...Trump has been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in an election fraud case by the SDNY. Not Mueller, not a Democratic committee, not the media...he is named by a federal prosecutor...

I have touched on this before. I do not believe this account anymore than the dozens or more accusations that are brought up against Trump over and over again. I need some sort of evidence to go on. This is just par for the course concerning the left stance on never Trump. What reason do I have to not believe this is not just yet another lie to remove Trump from office? Or even to cast shade over the President in 2020? We have 3 years of ongoing non-stop attacks on this president. Outright lies from the media and His political opposition. Now they are caught in the largest political scam in history. Why should I even give this story any credence?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,382.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Which means the VP appointed after Pence would take over. What Republican would that likely be? In the interim I think Pelosi would be acting VP.

Puzzle solved. The Russians support the Pence/Pelosi ticket.

Well to be fair I don't think Pelosi was speaker after Trump got elected. At least she wasn't when the new Congress came in. So in actuality it would have been Trump Pence and then Ryan. So Russia was actually for a Pence Ryan ticket.

Now it's Pelosi and if the Dems could they'd get rid of Trump then go after Pence and then they'd have Pelosi as president. Then all the negative stories from the media would end. And we'd all be happy. Except for the Russians of course.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have touched on this before. I do not believe this account anymore than the dozens or more accusations that are brought up against Trump over and over again. I need some sort of evidence to go on. This is just par for the course concerning the left stance on never Trump. What reason do I have to not believe this is not just yet another lie to remove Trump from office? Or even to cast shade over the President in 2020? We have 3 years of ongoing non-stop attacks on this president. Outright lies from the media and His political opposition. Now they are caught in the largest political scam in history. Why should I even give this story any credence?

Ummmm.....Evidence..??

Trump has been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in an election fraud case..! That wasn’t the media that drummed that up...it wasn’t his political opponents making a charge...it wasn’t the “left”...it was a federal prosecutor and a federal court...!

Or do we just include the courts in your conspiracy theory...?

Is it a made-up story that his foundation was shut down?

Is it ‘fake news’ that his inauguration committee is being investigated..?

And, have you ever asked yourself why it is that every single one of his cronies was caught lying about their contacts with Russian operatives? That doesn’t give you even the slightest concern...?

Sooner or later you have to face the fact that, while he may have escaped charges of obstruction, there’s a very real possibility that you have (again) a crook in the White House....

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ummmm.....Evidence..??

Trump has been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in an election fraud case..! That wasn’t the media that drummed that up...it wasn’t his political opponents making a charge...it wasn’t the “left”...it was a federal prosecutor and a federal court...!

Or do we just include the courts in your conspiracy theory...?

Is it a made-up story that his foundation was shut down?

Is it ‘fake news’ that his inauguration committee is being investigated..?

And, have you ever asked yourself why it is that every single one of his cronies was caught lying about their contacts with Russian operatives? That doesn’t give you even the slightest concern...?

Sooner or later you have to face the fact that, while he may have escaped charges of obstruction, there’s a very real possibility that you have (again) a crook in the White House....

100% honest. Concerning this topic I absolutely am unconvinced. I do not trust those in power to tell me their name. Any topic about Trump is completely clouded by years of conspiracy, and lies to have him removed from office. I will need more than talk, and internet rumors to sway me.

This is what is done on the left. Talk, accusations, fear, rhetoric, name calling... No proof, no evidence. Yet another accusation: Talk, accusations, fear, rhetoric, name calling...

Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
100% honest. Concerning this topic I absolute am unconvinced. I do not trust those in power to tell me their name. Any topic about Trump is completely clouded by years of conspiracy, and lies to have him removed from office. I will need more than talk, and internet rumors to sway me.

This is what is done on the left. Talk, accusations, fear, rhetoric, name calling... No proof, no evidence. Yet another accusation: Talk, accusations, fear, rhetoric, name calling...

Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

Good grief...!

‘None so blind.....’

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Good grief...!

‘None so blind.....’

And unicorns exist because of 'reasons'. I do not trust your speech, opinion, commentary, nor theirs. Show me substantiation, and I will take a serious look.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
And unicorns exist because of 'reasons'. I do not trust your speech, opinion, commentary, nor theirs. Show me substantiation, and I will take a serious look.

It’s right there in front of you...!

Forget about congressional investigations...you’ll just dismiss them as ‘witch hunts’..

But look to the courts...Trump has a continuous history of breaching the law for decades...and it’s still happening...

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
100% honest. Concerning this topic I absolutely am unconvinced. I do not trust those in power to tell me their name. Any topic about Trump is completely clouded by years of conspiracy, and lies to have him removed from office. I will need more than talk, and internet rumors to sway me.

You don’t trust those in power and you do trust Trump. That’s priceless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
are we speaking in English or is there a translator problem?
Just wondering then why such an impassioned defense of the President in nearly every instance.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Just wondering then why such an impassioned defense of the President in nearly every instance.
I've explained several times it's not about the president it is about what is the truth. blind devotion is never going to afford me any gain. But knowing the truth can give some protections because you were forwarned. Blind devotion sort of like entrapment. Kind of like the mouse that goes after the cheese wanting a free meal. It's the mouse that understands what that cheese is that lives another day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What sort of evidence will be acceptable?
The kind of evidence that you cannot link to because it so unreliable it’s against TOS to cite it.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Millions upon millions of dollars... Investigation, upon investigation, upon accusation, upon report, upon news story, about bombshell, after bombshell... And somehow you think this is the Golden goose?

They didn't think about the topics that you're posting? With all they did in the last 3 years, this even outsmarted Congress, the FBI, and every other person that has ever been gunning for Trump... Congratulations.

Upvote 0