Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Millions upon millions of dollars... Investigation, upon investigation, upon accusation, upon report, upon news story, about bombshell, after bombshell... And somehow you think this is the Golden goose?

They didn't think about the topics that you're posting? With all they did in the last 3 years, this even outsmarted Congress, the FBI, and every other person that has ever been gunning for Trump... Congratulations.

You think he’s out of the woods?

Consider...all he has to hang his hat on is 83 words....83 words that Barr chose to include out of the hundreds and hundreds of pages that form the Mueller report.

Barr...the man who secured his job by announcing that a President can’t be found guilty of obstruction....who amazingly found that the President wouldn’t be charged with obstruction...!

And yet, we have that curious clause included...”does not exonerate him”....why do you think he left that in? What else do you think might be included in those hundreds of pages?

Oh...and let’s not forget the myriad of investigations in other jurisdictions...

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You think he’s out of the woods?

Consider...all he has to hang his hat on is 83 words....83 words that Barr chose to include out of the hundreds and hundreds of pages that form the Mueller report.

Barr...the man who secured his job by announcing that a President can’t be found guilty of obstruction....who amazingly found that the President wouldn’t be charged with obstruction...!

And yet, we have that curious clause included...”does not exonerate him”....why do you think he left that in? What else do you think might be included in those hundreds of pages?

Oh...and let’s not forget the myriad of investigations in other jurisdictions...

My opinion, and just that my opinion, is the Democrats are desperate to save face after having invested over 3 years in a failure. Others are desperate because their actions will be exposed because of this failure. And no I do not believe there's anything actually on Trump or us the powers-that-be and those that were behind this report would have already had him in chains.I honestly believe that right now, there is a desperate attempt to find anything, something, begging please let us find something. They would praise God for an unpaid parking ticket right now. Because they are wearing three years of buildup and rhetoric of how damning this report was going to be, and how guilty Trump was. But there was nothing there, just like every single Trump supporter thought there wasn't. And that's not going to be easy to recover from. you can't run on a platform for 2020 for failing to bring down Trump, after you promised your constituents for three years that he was guilty as sin. They desperately need something, anything to validate their position.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
My opinion, and just that my opinion, is the Democrats are desperate to save face after having invested over 3 years in a failure.

Ummm. .....Democrats?

You might not have noticed , but Mueller, a lifelong REPUBLICAN, was appointed by Rosenstein, a lifelong REPUBLICAN, to investigate the man who had fired the head of the FBI, a lifelong REPUBLICAN....all at a time when the House was controlled by REPUBLICANS, the Senate was controlled by REPUBLICANS and it was a REPUBLICAN administration....!!

But somehow this has all been brought about by those devilish Democrats...??

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ummm. .....Democrats?

You might not have noticed , but Mueller, a lifelong REPUBLICAN, was appointed by Rosenstein, a lifelong REPUBLICAN, to investigate the man who had fired the head of the FBI, a lifelong REPUBLICAN....all at a time when the House was controlled by REPUBLICANS, the Senate was controlled by REPUBLICANS and it was a REPUBLICAN administration....!!

But somehow this has all been brought about by those devilish Democrats...??

Twist, turn, up, down, Rep, Dem...... whatever. There is nothing on Trump. It is over. The entire fallacy has run it's course.

If anything was there it would have been exposed, Trump would have been impeached/prosecuted. Instead, INSTEAD, Pelosi didn't even back-peddle from her goal of impeachment. She rented a speed boat and fled the scene leaving people in her wake, angering her own base. Now why did she do that? How did things go from impeach, impeach, impeach... Muller has damning evidence, to well he isn't worth the time? Isn't worth the time?!?!?? They spent three years breathlessly attacking him on every point and conceivable topic concerning Russia. Over, and over, and over........ Not worth the time?

How about: 'I know there is nothing there and I need to try and distance myself'. In my opinion that sounds more likely.

We have come to the point in this topic that all that is left is the personal desire for Trump to be wrong. That there must be something we/I/they can get him on. People want Trump to get in trouble. Without any real reason even being necessary. They wanted to hear the President of their own country colluded with a foreign entity. Some individuals are actually upset that their president didn't do anything, and they need to find something so they can have him removed. Literally, 'just find something and get this man out of office!'

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Twist, turn, up, down, Rep, Dem...... whatever.

“Whatever”...?? That’s the best you can do...??

YOU were the one who said this was all caused by the Democrats, yet you cannot name one Democrat, or group of Democrats, that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up...! It was ENTIRELY A REPUBLICAN SHOW! So, if you’re going to be scornful of the way it was set up and run, place the blame where it belongs...the party of Trump!

There is nothing on Trump. It is over. The entire fallacy has run it's course.

And, of course, you don’t know that. I was wrong above when I said that only 83 words of Mueller’s report were quoted by Barr...it was only 42...! And they are only fragments of sentences. You, like the rest of us, have no idea what is contained in the hundreds of pages of that report. All you have is a summary prepared by a man who had made it quite clear that he was never going to recommend any action against the president.

If anything was there it would have been exposed

How do you know it hasn’t....!? You haven’t seen the report, except for 42 WORDS...!

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
YOU were the one who said this was all caused by the Democrats, yet you cannot name one Democrat, that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up...!

Strzok, Lisa Page, Nadler, Schumer, Pelosi, Bruce & Nellie Ohr, Brennan, Schiff, Feinstein, Comey, Weissmann, Clapper.....

or group of Democrats, that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up...! It was ENTIRELY A REPUBLICAN SHOW

DNC, DCCC, Clinton Foundation.....

And, of course, you don’t know that. I was wrong above when I said that only 83 words of Mueller’s report were quoted by Barr...it was only 42...! And they are only fragments of sentences. You, like the rest of us, have no idea what is contained in the hundreds of pages of that report.

Lets knock that down to 23 words: "The investigation did not establish the members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities."

upload_2019-3-29_11-12-21.png

How do you know it hasn’t....!? You haven’t seen the report, except for 42 WORDS...!

I just told you, I only read 23 words. I didn't read a single other word somehow, I somehow went directly to those 23 words without reading a single other word, even tho I linked the document in it's entirety. Amazing.

One of the reasons I know what isn't in that report is because I have paid attention to other topics and/or investigations that some choose to ignore. Alot of topics that some people have chose to mock are about to be exposed, and their relation to this investigation, and why this investigation was so crucial to them will become apparent.

By the way Marbles....

If this report is such a glowing exoneration for Trump and his minions....

Why are they fighting so hard against releasing it...!?

Simple, it is illegal to release certain forms of information to the public, and other information that is under current investigation, and/or litigation can not be released until after the actions concerning that information is completed. It's kind of like a Juror going around discussing specifics about the case while it is ongoing, and before a verdict has been made. This is also like cops coming to your house and showing you the case they are building against you. You will get a discovery, even have your day in court, but prosecutes are not going to show defendants what they have against them while they are still being investigated.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Strzok, Lisa Page, Nadler, Schumer, Pelosi, Bruce & Nellie Ohr, Brennan, Schiff, Feinstein, Comey, Weissmann, Clapper.....
Comey is a Republican and Clapper is an Independent (he was first appointed to office by George HW Bush and also served under Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama).

None of these were in charge of any of the investigations...and the Clinton Foundation is an actual charity that the Clintons put money into (as opposed to the Trump Foundation which put money into Donald's pockets by renting his properties and buying goods and services from his corporation - and, yes, it's documented.)

Lets knock that down to 23 words: "The investigation did not establish the members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in it's election interference activities."
Did not establish - is that the same as "found no evidence whatsoever"?

I just told you, I only read 23 words. I didn't read a single other word somehow, I somehow went directly to those 23 words without reading a single other word, even tho I linked the document in it's entirety. Amazing.

One of the reasons I know what isn't in that report is because I have paid attention to other topics and/or investigations that some choose to ignore. Alot of topics that some people have chose to mock are about to be exposed, and their relation to this investigation, and why this investigation was so crucial to them will become apparent.
We do know that the report did not exonerate Donald of obstruction, although Barr did.

Simple, it is illegal to release certain forms of information to the public, and other information that is under current investigation, and/or litigation can not be released until after the actions concerning that information is completed. It's kind of like a Juror going around discussing specifics about the case while it is ongoing, and before a verdict has been made. This is also like cops coming to your house and showing you the case they are building against you. You will get a discovery, even have your day in court, but prosecutes are not going to show defendants what they have against them while they are still being investigated.
This investigation is over. They can redact the sensitive parts (grand jury information about people not charged and parts that relate to other investigations which sprang from this one that are still on-going.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Comey is a Republican and Clapper is an Independent (he was first appointed to office by George HW Bush and also served under Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama).

The challenge was: you cannot name one Democrat, that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up...! I literally typed names off the top of my head involved in this process. Sorry for the mistakes, and for forgetting Obama.

None of these were in charge of any of the investigations...and the Clinton Foundation is an actual charity that the Clintons put money into (as opposed to the Trump Foundation which put money into Donald's pockets by renting his properties and buying goods and services from his corporation - and, yes, it's documented.)

The DNC and the Clinton foundation both played a roll in paying for the Steele Dossier. Which was the substantiation used to kick this all off against Trump and/or members of his 'group'.

However, the challenge was a group of Democrats, to name one group of dems that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up

Did not establish - is that the same as "found no evidence whatsoever"?

Legal definition:

not established
See: unsupported

unsupported
adjective based on conjecture, groundless, not authenticated, not established, not substantiated, suppositional, supposititious, unabetted, unaided, unassisted, unattested, unauthenticated, uncertified, uncollaborated, unconfirmed, uncorroborated, undemonstrated, unfounded, unproved, unseconded, unsubstantiated, unsustained, untenable, unvalidated, unverified, without basis, without foundation
See also: baseless, helpless, ill-founded, inconclusive, powerless, solitary, unauthorized, unconfirmed, uncorroborated, unfounded

Legally speaking, "not established" is based on conjecture, not fact, and is not evidence. Not established information is suppositional and inadmissible to court.

We do know that the report did not exonerate Donald of obstruction, although Barr did.

This report released Trump from all suspicion and liability to those accusations. Completely free and clear. If that is not exoneration, I feel this is just a game some play.

Also, this is a quoted opinion of Muller which is stated and framed a such. An opinion. It is not a finding. Muller refused to come to any conclusions.

This investigation is over. They can redact the sensitive parts (grand jury information about people not charged and parts that relate to other investigations which sprang from this one that are still on-going.

Yes, this investigation is over. However the investigation into this investigation and it's players is still ongoing. This entire topic, the Muller probe, and the details 'of' are being investigated. Also certain 'methods and apparatuses' need to be protected. The 'how' they obtain information is confidential.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

Oh dear.......I’m sorry a foreigner has to explain to you how your country works, but......none of those people were part of the governing power when Mueller was appointed...! He was appointed by REPUBLICANS working in a REPUBLICAN administration..!

And again, none of those were part of the government that appointed Mueller...!

This is so embarrassing...

Now you’re being dishonest.....you aren’t quoting that snippet correctly......the first word was written as (T)he...

Small point you would argue...? Not at all...

The indication is that it was only half the sentence...something came before it to complete the sentence. What do you think it might have been? More importantly, why do you think that Barr left out the first part of the sentence? After all, if it’s a glowing “exoneration” of Trump, why not quote it in full...?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The challenge was: you cannot name one Democrat, that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up...! I literally typed names off the top of my head involved in this process. Sorry for the mistakes, and for forgetting Obama.
Obama was out of power by the time the Mueller investigation was set up, as were Clapper and, very particularly, Comey. In office and in power - were Strzok (Deputy Assistant Director) and Page (a trial attorney) "in power"?

The DNC and the Clinton foundation both played a roll in paying for the Steele Dossier. Which was the substantiation used to kick this all off against Trump and/or members of his 'group'.
First the Washington Free Beacon, then the Clinton Campaign and the DNC through Fusion GPS commissioned the Steele dossier - all campaigns of any size do opposition research - but the Clinton Foundation had absolutely nothing to do with it. His instructions were to find out why Donald sought and continued to seek "to do business in a notoriously corrupt police state" - which, by the way, Donald continued to lie about well into his presidency.

The Clinton Foundation is a charitable organization, not a political one. It has an actual board of directors - who are aware they are on the board - and it
files its papers which are available to the public. It's not a scam foundation designed to funnel money into the pockets of its founders.

Yes, it was one of the substantiations. Good for you for not saying it was the original reason.

However, the challenge was a group of Democrats, to name one group of dems that was in power when the Mueller investigation was set up
A better challenge would be to name one Democrat in power who had anything to do with setting up the Mueller commission, the House Investigation or the Senate Investigation (the Big 3, all under GOP control).

Legal definition:

not established
See: unsupported

unsupported
adjective based on conjecture, groundless, not authenticated, not established, not substantiated, suppositional, supposititious, unabetted, unaided, unassisted, unattested, unauthenticated, uncertified, uncollaborated, unconfirmed, uncorroborated, undemonstrated, unfounded, unproved, unseconded, unsubstantiated, unsustained, untenable, unvalidated, unverified, without basis, without foundation
See also: baseless, helpless, ill-founded, inconclusive, powerless, solitary, unauthorized, unconfirmed, uncorroborated, unfounded

Legally speaking, "not established" is based on conjecture, not fact, and is not evidence. Not established information is suppositional and inadmissible to court.
Just as "not guilty" doesn't necessarily mean "innocent", "not established" doesn't mean "bogus".

This report released Trump from all suspicion and liability to those accusations. Completely free and clear. If that is not exoneration, I feel this is just a game some play.
We haven't seen the report, just a 4-page summary; however, we do know the report stated outright that Donald was NOT EXONERATED - using that phrase, albeit lowercase - of obstruction. Sorry, but Donald is not "free and clear" of collusion and obstruction until the House and Senate say he is (which I expect before the end of summer). He is not "free and clear" of money laundering, violating the emoluments clause, election finance fraud, inauguration funding violations and self-dealing, bank fraud, and witness tampering yet (if ever).

Also, this is a quoted opinion of Muller which is stated and framed a such. An opinion. It is not a finding. Muller refused to come to any conclusions.
He clearly stated that Donald was not exonerated of obstruction. Other than that, we haven't seen the report, so we don't know what all is and isn't in it.

Yes, this investigation is over. However the investigation into this investigation and it's players is still ongoing. This entire topic, the Muller probe, and the details 'of' are being investigated. Also certain 'methods and apparatuses' need to be protected. The 'how' they obtain information is confidential.
Please back up your contention that "[t]he 'how' they obtain information is confidential" - I don't believe that's true unless you mean outing a specific confidential source by name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Vox has a pretty good article on this and why it is probably pointless to argue facts about it.
Alex Jones admitted under oath that he is crazy (Sandy Hook) trial, defamation.

Twenty years ago Satanic Cults all across America. Now Pizzagate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums