• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Long List of Fake News Stories Regarding the Russian Collusion Myth

Discussion in 'American Politics' started by Veritas, Mar 26, 2019.

1. cow451

cow451 Individual-2 Supporter

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    And which belong in a Conspiracy forum.

2. LostMarbels

LostMarbels Follower of Jesus

+1,825
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    then why do you keep bringing it up? I love how people can constantly equate me to what their opinion is instead of what I actually have stated. What is this some kind of attempted entrapment? why not just scream q post like six times and get me banned for Pete's sake this so lame

3. cow451

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    If you make these kinds of allegations you should be able to cite some credible sources. Your theory has holes and I just called it for what it is.

4. LostMarbels

+1,825
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    It's not a theory and there is no holes. I have no intention of trying to discuss such a detailed topic on this forum when I do not have a complete grasp of that aspect. Especially here when everything and anything is a conspiracy theory. Everything is a conspiracy. Everything. and to be completely honest I'll just stick to fighting on the front so I'm already on I don't need more battles every conversation on this website is a battle. Every topic is a huge hot-button issue. Every comment is some salacious scandal. I have quite enough on my plate thank you

5. cow451

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    How is the issue of what happens when Trump is removed not a hole? You admitted it. And, barring another takedown, Pence would have to be a suspect

6. LostMarbels

+1,825
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    I'm not getting into a bunch of conspiratorial rhetoric with you just so you could try to have fun with me like a rag doll between dogs. How stupid do you think I am?

7. cow451

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Rhetorical question? Ok, have a good evening.

8. Rion

Rion Annuit Cœptis Supporter

+6,188
    United States
    Lutheran
    Single
    You could have just linked to CNN and the Washington Post.

9. cow451

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    You who?

10. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,610
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    This comes to mind:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." ~Joseph Goebbels (Hitlers minister of propaganda)

11. cow451

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Propaganda Minister Hannity sends his blessings.

12. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+102,610
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    LOL!

13. GoldenBoy89

GoldenBoy89 We're Still Here

+14,310
    Humanist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Hmm.

The term "fake news" comes to mind.

14. yougottabekidding

yougottabekidding Member

+146
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Republican
    The list is a whole lot longer than that. Over two years of nightly reports calling collusion, treason, obstruction over and over.

The difficulty I think they are having is that they are so invested in the 'collusion' focus that they cannot admit they are wrong.

How do you publicly state hundreds, if not thousands of times that you have seen proof of collusion and treason ect. then admit you didn't.

15. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+1,725
    Pentecostal
    Not all. Because if Trump was forced out, the next step would be to get rid of Pence.

16. cow451

+10,887
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Which means the VP appointed after Pence would take over. What Republican would that likely be? In the interim I think Pelosi would be acting VP.

Puzzle solved. The Russians support the Pence/Pelosi ticket.

17. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+5,044
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    I see...

So, for example, the cheque with his name on it paying for the Stormy Daniels hush-up is a fake....right??

18. LostMarbels

+1,825
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Others
    That has nothing to do with the Russian collusion conspiracy theory. Are you stating that accusations over Stormy Daniels was substantiation into investigating Trump for colluding with Russia in 2016 election meddling? How does that even tie in? Or is that yet another side topic used to justify ones position by casting shadows?

19. Veritas

Veritas 1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism

+2,547
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    You're right. It's just a sampling of some of the bigger fake stories

20. Allandavid

Allandavid Well-Known Member

+5,044
    Australia
    Atheist
    Married
    You’ve obviously forgotten your own words....here they are again...

“This entire attempt has been coordinated through multiple platforms, corporations, and political figures. It all forms into one big conglomeration: Never Trump”

A large part of the “conglomeration” are the multiple investigations which are still swirling around Trump’s head and that of his family and minions.

Or do you think that because he may not have to face any charges of conspiracy, that all of those other crimes just magically disappear?

Let me remind you...Trump has been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in an election fraud case by the SDNY. Not Mueller, not a Democratic committee, not the media...he is named by a federal prosecutor...