Lindsey Graham will not rule out impeachment...

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: public hermit

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Graham got his alarm clocked by Trump with the Syria pull back.

Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

And as loyal as Donald's followers are, it's getting harder and harder to defend...

...especially with an election coming up. The nanosecond the GOP determines that defending Donald is more costly than cutting him loose, he's toast.

Actually, the GOP has a golden opportunity here -- the change to claim that they support the rule of law and are against corruption... even by one of their own.

...a pity they would rather embrace "win at all costs" and "everyone has a price," instead... but maybe one needs to hit rock bottom before they see the light.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom
And as loyal as Donald's followers are, it's getting harder and harder to defend...

How do you figure? If RIGHT and REASONABLE due process is being set aside in how they're even investigating this that can be argued EVEN WORSE than the possible offence.

Actually, the GOP has a golden opportunity here -- the change to claim that they support the rule of law and are against corruption... even by one of their own.

And do what? Side in with the Dems who are not respecting the rule of law and due process? Are you kidding?

...a pity they would rather embrace "win at all costs" and "everyone has a price," instead... but maybe one needs to hit rock bottom before they see the light.

Hitting rock bottom doesn't always cause people to see the light. The Dems hit rock bottom last election by loosing and they hit rock bottom in the Russia probe with Muller too. Do they now see the light? Or do they not see the light they should wait till next year to let the American people decide who'll rule? Nope. Doesn't seem so. Shame.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,788.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Nonsense. From what I see for the reason that in his campaign he promised eventually to pull troops back he's showing loyalty to the American people who voted him in.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Nonsense. From what I see for the reason that in his campaign he promised eventually to pull troops back he's showing loyalty to the American people who voted him in.
So how he did it makes no difference to you?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,471.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
How do you figure? If RIGHT and REASONABLE due process is being set aside in how they're even investigating this that can be argued EVEN WORSE than the possible offence.

What due process? What due process does the constitution require in impeachment inquiries?

And do what? Side in with the Dems who are not respecting the rule of law and due process? Are you kidding?

Last I checked the House is given oversight authority by the constitution. what rule of law are they not respecting?

Hitting rock bottom doesn't always cause people to see the light. The Dems hit rock bottom last election by loosing and they hit rock bottom in the Russia probe with Muller too. Do they now see the light? Or do they not see the light they should wait till next year to let the American people decide who'll rule? Nope. Doesn't seem so. Shame.

<Looks at the last election results>

Not seeing where they lost. Perhaps you are thinking the election prior to that where they lost the presidential race by a razor thin margin?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

I agree... but as long as the GOP sees their success as stemming from Donald's, they will not.

As long as they believe in winning at all costs, they will defend Donald... at all costs.

The Dems are conducting an impeachment inquiry entirely in line with the rule of law and due process. Who told you otherwise? The accused, or his loyal accomplices?

Hitting rock bottom doesn't always cause people to see the light.

True, but one doesn't spend time on ChristianForums without learning a thing or two about faith and redemption... and I have faith in the GOP's ability to redeem themselves....

Their desire to do so... we'll have to wait and see...

The Dems hit rock bottom last election by loosing and they hit rock bottom in the Russia probe with Muller too. Do they now see the light? Or do they not see the light they should wait till next year to let the American people decide who'll rule? Nope. Doesn't seem so. Shame.

One could argue that the GOP was in a worse place when they let Obama win... twice. So lost and directionless were they that they embraced Donald as their savior (note the lowercase "s" -- no blasphemy)...

... just goes to show that sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is actually a runaway train.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hitting rock bottom doesn't always cause people to see the light. The Dems hit rock bottom last election by loosing and they hit rock bottom in the Russia probe with Muller too.
It's "losing" not "loosing". :yawn: It seems as if you can't even get your taunts right.

• Agree
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
JohnAshton said: Graham got his alarm clocked by Trump with the Syria pull back. Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself.
No, he is not. Trump is only loyal to himself. Promises to the people: manufacturing, farmers, coal miners, the Kurds, our soldiers.

Trump's coup against the Constitution, separation of powers, and checks and balances are failing, and soon the bum will be out of power as will his followers.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Graham's threats may have worked - Donald is now considering leaving a few troops in Syria.
NYT said:
If Mr. Trump approves the proposal to leave a couple of hundred Special Operations forces in eastern Syria, it would mark the second time in 10 months that he has reversed his order to pull out nearly all American troops from the country. Last December, Mr. Trump directed 2,000 American troops to leave Syria immediately, only to relent later and approve a more gradual withdrawal.

The decision would also be the potential second major political reversal in a matter of days under pressure from his own party, after he rescinded on Saturday a decision to host next year’s Group of 7 summit at his own resort.

Trump Said to Favor Leaving a Few Hundred Troops in Eastern Syria

Upvote 0

JohnAshton

Aug 13, 2019
Logan, Utah
✟45,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
  • Haha
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

That's been clear as day all along. It's never been MAGA, it's about Donald feeling great.

• Agree
Reactions: JohnAshton
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
So how he did it makes no difference to you?

Bravely running away and leaving the US' reputation in tatters... yes, be proud of Donald... he demands it.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Probably not.

But it will save Donald's reputation... at least among the GOP in Congress, who aren't looking forward to the Kurds becoming the next Axis of Evil...

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Hope the spines these Republicans are showing now aren't just rentals.

Not even... they're loaners. They go back into the pile right after elections...

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0