Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "Not holding my breath until it happens", files: Lindsey Graham: Senate Intelligence Committee will call Ukraine whistleblower

Sen. Lindsey Graham described on Sunday how Republicans in the chamber are gearing up for investigations on three fronts.

"The Senate Intel Committee under Richard Burr has told us that they will call the whistleblower," the South Carolina Republican said on Fox News's Sunday Morning Futures.
"If the whistleblower is a former employee of — associate of Joe Biden, I think that would be important. If the whistleblower was working with people on Schiff’s staff that wanted to take Trump down a year-and-a-half ago, I think that would be important. If the Schiff staff people helped write the complaint, that would be important. We’re going to get to the bottom of all of this to make sure this never happens again," Graham said.

Sen. Richard Burr, who hails from North Carolina, said last year he "absolutely" wanted to hear from the whistleblower, but Republican members of his panel were split on the matter as House impeachment proceedings were underway. A spokesperson for Burr did not immediately return a request for comment on whether the panel is now prepared to call the whistleblower
.​