Let's start at the beginning... Is there a God who knows absolutely everything...?

adhidw

Mar 20, 2017
indonesia
✟16,959.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If there is a God who knows all our decisions, actions, ect, "all of them", long before we ever decide them, how can we have free will...?

And, if by that, he knows where "all" is going to be, what it is going to be doing, at every and all moments in time, ect... How can this be if there are multiple possibilities and not just one possibility and only one possible course for all (things, people, ect)...? Only one way it can really go...?

How can there really be free will, if he (God) did this (set this all in motion) and fully knew all of this from the very beginning...?

God Bless!

If there is a God who knows all our decisions, actions, ect, "all of them", long before we ever decide them, how can we have free will...?

“Free will” that is we perceived , surely works only in its frame/ for literal value only, it surely will never make us closer to God or bring us to heaven by our own efforts, unless the salvation is not by His Grace alone.

Isa64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away

Isa26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us

Phl2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure

Simply we can see as:

Salvation means “ live peacefully with God in eternal realm “, it surely refer to our spirits and there is nothing to do with our flesh.

How can our spirits abide within us ?, Zec12:1, Jer1:5, If God alone who put in then how can our spirits back to heaven ?, by our own effort?, can we make our vehicle to move us there ?, impossible, surely by His charity alone that can move us from this perishable earth to eternal world where God is -----> surely this only premise shall works “ salvation is by God Grace alone “ , who shall God bring back to heaven ?, surely His people/ the chosen that He has chosen before the creation of the world / born of God ,who are being sent by God to wander/sojourn for awhile for their growths .

God Himself who make some things divine within us Isa 26:12 ( we start from zero state, When God put our spirits within our bodies We are led by the flesh to the eternal death Rom8:20, Rom11:32 , started from His time then God is delivering us by His own works/Grace ) .

And, if by that, he knows where "all" is going to be, what it is going to be doing, at every and all moments in time, ect... How can this be if there are multiple possibilities and not just one possibility and only one possible course for all (things, people, ect)...? Only one way it can really go...?

We never know/realize anything before it was earned, as if we live in a room that there are 4 doors , three of them were locked , only one possibility there that lead us to His Grace, after we reach the next room we are treated with the same manner , until all the process is over ( until the 40 years of purification process is over ).

How can there really be free will, if he (God) did this (set this all in motion) and fully knew all of this from the very beginning...?

We have no free will in spiritually dimension, we have only negative will in spiritually dimension Rom3:10-12 , Isa 64:6 .

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
“Free will” that is we perceived , surely works only in its frame/ for literal value only, it surely will never make us closer to God or bring us to heaven by our own efforts, unless the salvation is not by His Grace alone.

Isa64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away

Isa26:12 LORD, thou wilt ordain peace for us: for thou also hast wrought all our works in us

Phl2:13 For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure

Simply we can see as:

Salvation means “ live peacefully with God in eternal realm “, it surely refer to our spirits and there is nothing to do with our flesh.

How can our spirits abide within us ?, Zec12:1, Jer1:5, If God alone who put in then how can our spirits back to heaven ?, by our own effort?, can we make our vehicle to move us there ?, impossible, surely by His charity alone that can move us from this perishable earth to eternal world where God is -----> surely this only premise shall works “ salvation is by God Grace alone “ , who shall God bring back to heaven ?, surely His people/ the chosen that He has chosen before the creation of the world / born of God ,who are being sent by God to wander/sojourn for awhile for their growths .

God Himself who make some things divine within us Isa 26:12 ( we start from zero state, When God put our spirits within our bodies We are led by the flesh to the eternal death Rom8:20, Rom11:32 , started from His time then God is delivering us by His own works/Grace ) .

We never know/realize anything before it was earned, as if we live in a room that there are 4 doors , three of them were locked , only one possibility there that lead us to His Grace, after we reach the next room we are treated with the same manner , until all the process is over ( until the 40 years of purification process is over ).

We have no free will in spiritually dimension, we have only negative will in spiritually dimension Rom3:10-12 , Isa 64:6 .
Does God know way ahead of time, before we were born or even conceived, what ones will choose his will for their lives, and those who never will...?

And if he does does he use those who won't ever choose his will for their lives...?

And if he does, for what purpose does he use those ones...? And what is their destiny (here) or their ultimate destiny (when they die)...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Just/and because God (The true Father) "holds the reigns" on everything, and I mean everything, including Satan, and his Son(s) (YHWH/Jesus) as our God, (and all other spirits) (and us of course), some think... or when some think of God being in control of everything, don't like it very much... and some refuse to face and deny the truth, because of what then start to think about God in their minds when faced with this... Maybe scares them a bit... Well, I suggest they "get over" that, and not deny the truth just cause it's hard to face...

Some don't like what they think about God because of it/that/this/that... I've been there... And used to go there sometimes... but, if you work through it, and don't judge or even think you can judge God for it or because of it, and know that God is good, and everything and anything he does/allows ect is ultimately good, and is always for the greater, and greatest and highest good, and keep this mind, and know this, then it will keep you from going to far off course with this, and won't lead you (permanently) astray...

That's where faith comes in, faith will get you through, faith is his goodness always...

And know his omniscience...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Who is the truly 100% always fully omniscient one from (before) the beginning of all...?

Is it YHWH...? Is it Jesus Christ...?

Or is it another...?

And, if it is another, what does that mean...?

God Bless!
If it not YHWH, not fully, and it is not Christ, not fully (Yet) (or at those times) (in the past)... Then YHWH must be a/the Son of God (as our God) and since Christ claimed to be the Son of God also, and also the Son of Man, then he must have been YHWH somehow along with being the Son of Man, as a man... I think this is explained by Christ having the Holy Spirit...

Ephesians 2:15, explains what happened... YHWH and Jesus were "one" or "became one" (at the cross), and became one new being (after the cross) from who they both were by themselves, prior to that...

I think they became (together, combined) like the one who is/was "the always 100% truly omniscient one" from the beginning (the true Father God)... After the cross (Ephesians 2:15)... And settled the enmity that existed (or friction), (possibly conflict) that existed between the two (sides) at the cross and after it, making peace between them, and peace with sinful, fallen man also (Ephesians 2:15)... From that point onward...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
If it not YHWH, not fully, and it is not Christ, not fully (Yet) (or at those times) (in the past)... Then YHWH must be a/the Son of God (as our God) and since Christ claimed to be the Son of God also, and also the Son of Man, then he must have been YHWH somehow along with being the Son of Man, as a man... I think this is explained by Christ having the Holy Spirit...

Ephesians 2:15, explains what happened... YHWH and Jesus were "one" or "became one" (at the cross), and became one new being (after the cross) from who they both were by themselves, prior to that...

I think they became (together, combined) like the one who is/was "the always 100% truly omniscient one" from the beginning (the true Father God)... After the cross (Ephesians 2:15)... And settled the enmity that existed (or friction), (possibly conflict) that existed between the two (sides) at the cross and after it, making peace between them, and peace with sinful, fallen man also (Ephesians 2:15)... From that point onward...

God Bless!
As for you guys, I say to you (line from one of my favorite movies): "I don't know if you guys are all ready for what I want to show you, but unfortunately we (you and I) are running out of time"...

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,328.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And beyond that...? Or after that...?

What do you mean "after that"?

Is this some roundabout way of asking about predestination; whether, because God knows what we will do, he forces, or programmes, us to do it?
If so, there have been discussions about this before, I think you may have even started some of them. So do you want to know, because you don't understand, or do you just want to know people's views - again?

Upvote 0

adhidw

Mar 20, 2017
indonesia
✟16,959.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does God know way ahead of time, before we were born or even conceived, what ones will choose his will for their lives, and those who never will...?

And if he does does he use those who won't ever choose his will for their lives...?

And if he does, for what purpose does he use those ones...? And what is their destiny (here) or their ultimate destiny (when they die)...?

God Bless!

Yes He does.

Humans can simply say , We will choose to obey Him , but actually no one comprehended what does His will, because His will is too high to be known by creatures who live in this perishable earth ( different realm )Isa 55:9, Our spirit that abode within our flesh merely zero state to begin with , so our spirits surely were chained by the will of flesh that should be freed by His works/Grace.

Rom11:32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

Rom8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope

See my simile above: Such we live in 1st room, where there are 4 doors , three were locked ( lead to eternal dead, men surely will choose these doors /negative will in God’s sight ), God let us experiencing this 1st room till we find the unlocked door then surely we move to the 2nd room, in that room we are threatened as before , till the purification time /40 years in the desert is over , the result will be: win or lose , the winner is said as saved , the loser is said as lost and in that day when they are stated as losers their names will no longer be there in the book of life Rev3:5.

Our literal will will never do some thing worthy in the eyes of God Isa 64:6 , don’t be confused , there is nothing to do with our literal will to our salvation.

I replace the bold words by: have no ear to hear, have no eyes to see ( because there are verses: “who has ears let him listen” = born of flesh, God didn’t put human spirit when he/she was born likened as Esau, To them valid this verse:

Isa6:10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

Surely He used them too, they are the dust that one day in their life they are possible to be the devil’s camp John8:44, Mat13:38-39, by their existence the devils shall be judged in the last day judgment Gen3:14.

Pvb21:18 The wicked shall be a ransom for the righteous, and the transgressor for the upright

Isa43:3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee

They are dust in the sight of God, “vessels un to dihonours” they are equated as animals , for them only work literal laws , when they die they surely back to be dust.

Rom9:21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

Ecc3:19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

3:20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again

By their existence : the devils shall be judged.

There shall be obtained evidences for suing the devils.

There will be devils who transform to be the angels of light.

There will be the antichrist.

We / the winners shall judge the angel/devils 1Cor6:3.

This world one day will surely end.

( the men out side the ark in Noah age , also the men such the sand of the sea those are deceived in the last day judgment = the born of flesh people, entirely will be deceived/possessed by the devils , so this perishable earth will surely end ).

Upvote 0
Jul 1, 2018
New Jerusalem
✟8,863.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This just happened today in my city.
Is this the end of days?

Revelation 2:26-29 King James Version (KJV)

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

____

Psalm 2:8-12 King James Version (KJV)

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Upvote 0

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's start at the beginning... Is there a God who knows absolutely everything...?

And, I mean "everything"...?

And, if so, how so...?

And, what does he do with this knowledge...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Also this:

Is he Christ, and/or is he (also maybe) (or not), is he YHWH...?

If he's not as Jesus or as a man, then, why is that...?

And then, if he is YHWH, then why does it not seem like it in the OT...?

Then, also...?

How do you say God knows "absolutely everything", and I mean "everything", and yet we still have free will...?

How does that work...?

God Bless!
Absolutely is my answer. The depth of The Beutiful Wisdom of God The Father is beyond man’s comprehension. God The Father is The Only that knows the future. The aforementioned statement is inferred when reading about false prophets in The Old Testament. Also, in The First Book of Enoch, this point is made. I understand that The First Book of Enoch is not included in either The Bible or The Apocrapha. However, in my opinion, the reason that The Books of Enoch are not included is not because of the validity of Said Books. Since

Col.1

1. [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Christ created everything with The Will of God The Father.

As to the infinite power of God The Father, who am I to question anything pertaining to I Am?

Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God is existence. Every other existing being depends on God to maintain it's existence. The reason for every other existing being is God's. If God didn't maintain the existence of a being it would stop existing. God knows everything that exists as it exists or it wouldn't exist.

God exists outside of time and space. God exists in eternity. Eternity is a present without duration. An eternal now. To God everything at every time is present. There is no before or after, past or future, in the eternal now. Every act of everything at every time is present in the eternal now of God's existence. There is no potential reduced to act, to act is to exist. Act is existence.

Most people think of creation as something God did in the past. Creation is happening right now. God didn't so much as create everything that exists but is creating everything that is existing. That means God's mind is present in every being in every aspect of it's being at every moment and act of it's being.

Free will is a property of any rational being. A rational being is a self determined being. This freedom is founded on the ability to not will personal acts according to one's own created perfection and end in God. The object of the human will is the good. Proper to rational creatures is the ability to determine the object of the will. Rational creatures are not created with the object of the will determined to the good of God. The acts of all other animals are directed to the object of good determined by God. The freedom of rational creatures is perfected as the creature determines the good of God to be the object of the will. Because it is the good of the Maker that the creature's reason for being is found. The freedom of rational creatures is diminished when the creature determines it's own good as the object of the will. Because it is not the good of the Maker in whom the reason for being is found. Anyway, push me in the shallow waters....God bless

• Winner
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
These two points:

Free will is in direct contradiction to God "knowing" "everything"...

God does not make himself, (His will, his ways, ect) unknowable or incomprehensible, or beyond searching and/or seeking and finding out, to us...

In fact he would make "it" easy to know, but hid it, so it's hard to find (out)...

And difficult for many to accept as well... It is well hid behind a veil of fear also... and is covered by shroud of confusion as well...

Truth is simple, but never easy...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
We can know God who is "outside of and is beyond time" (and creation) (The Father) only by knowing the God "in time" (and creation) with us all (YHWH/Christ) and by knowing how Christ is YHWH, and YHWH is Christ...

How they are "one", and/or how they "became one" (Ephesians 2:15)...

That is the only way to the Father...

It helps to know that YHWH is a "Spirit" and is the Holy Spirit...

Jesus is God the Man, or God in the flesh, or God as flesh, as a man, and YHWH is God the Spirit, or God as or in Spirit (form)... But they are, or were, or became "one"...

Jesus is YHWH and was YHWH in the OT as well... Cause he (Jesus) is and was, before being a man, the Holy Spirit or YHWH or God the Son, our God as well...

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

And, I mean "everything"...?

And, if so, how so...?

And, what does he do with this knowledge...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Also this:

Is he Christ, and/or is he (also maybe) (or not), is he YHWH...?

If he's not as Jesus or as a man, then, why is that...?

And then, if he is YHWH, then why does it not seem like it in the OT...?

Then, also...?

How do you say God knows "absolutely everything", and I mean "everything", and yet we still have free will...?

How does that work...?

God Bless!
The Universal Father is all knowing.

YHWH was one of many names of the nature God among the Bedouins and early Israelites. They settled on Yahweh as the name of their God relative to others.

The Universal Father delegates authority in his subordinate sons who are in turn Creators, Fathers of their respective creations who then delegate authority in their subordinates much as Lucifer who abused his authority, betrayed his sacred trust and launched his orgy of darkness and death leading to so much confusion.

The Universal Father is not only everywhere but he is every when.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

YHWH was one of many names of the nature God among the Bedouins and early Israelites. They settled on Yahweh as the name of their God relative to others.

The Universal Father delegates authority in his subordinate sons who are in turn Creators, Fathers of their respective creations who then delegate authority in their subordinates much as Lucifer who abused his authority, betrayed his sacred trust and launched his orgy of darkness and death leading to so much confusion.

I'm glad someone is tracking with me...

Do you think there is a Lucifer who became/becomes Satan in every creation, or for each Son (of the universal Father)... Do you think there is a Lucifer who became/becomes Satan in every creation, or for each Son of God/God the Son of every creation...? and that they (each creation) are all kind of very similar, or each kind of all "go", in kind of the same, or very similar kinds of way(s) in those creations...? With man and angels and the God (or Sons of the universal Father) in/of each of those creations...? Or, IOW's, does, or is each one designed to go in kind of the very same, or in very kind of very similar ways...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

Are the Son's of the universal father as great as him...?

Or are they (the Son's) just maybe a little more limited and maybe just a bit slightly less than him (universal Father) but still very great...?

And if so, in what ways...? And can we see that in the Bible...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0