Apr 26, 2005
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟15,280.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Democrat
I dont know about anyone else but in my area it seems that the Non-denom churches are disappearing.
They are far and few in between. The one I go to is really the only one within a 10 mile radius while I notice that there are tons of Baptist churches cropping up everyday. This is a dilema for me because I was hoping to find a Non-denom church which had a little more single/younger (im 40) ages. The one I attend now has alot of married 58+ or alot of 20 somethings. where do I fit in? Its hard. Everyone is very nice but Its hard to make friends out of the church walls you know.

Psalms34

◄♫♪♫ תהלים ♫♪♫►
Nov 20, 2004
Southern Calif
✟22,982.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Constitution
SweetLyn said:
I dont know about anyone else but in my area it seems that the Non-denom churches are disappearing.
They are far and few in between. The one I go to is really the only one within a 10 mile radius while I notice that there are tons of Baptist churches cropping up everyday. This is a dilema for me because I was hoping to find a Non-denom church which had a little more single/younger (im 40) ages. The one I attend now has alot of married 58+ or alot of 20 somethings. where do I fit in? Its hard. Everyone is very nice but Its hard to make friends out of the church walls you know.
I live in a very conservative area of Southern California so it's the other way around mostly. It seems mostly non-denominational and Baptist until you hit LA then it mostly Catholic. Here try this link

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
SweetLyn said:

Not that it solves your age problem ... but , house churches are increasing . These are nondenom .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.