United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wine increases in value with age, but you must keep the ancient wine within the bottle or wineskin, the year is normally written on the container (smile). What covenant did he make with them when he lead them out of Egypt? Did Israel exist as a nation at that time?
I imagine they were a nation before each member of the tribe was formed in their mothers womb.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I imagine they were a nation before each member of the tribe was formed in their mothers womb.
Of the three that bare witness on earth. The blood of the royal lineage has been apart of the nation since the beginning and first promise.
Precept upon precept...."

Upvote 0

Mercy74

Mercy Messianic Judaism
Mar 15, 2017
Usa
✟52,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Paul did quote scriptures often and he actually wrote scripture as well. Paul said

2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:17. That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.”

In Paul’s day and today believers should not be restricted by some forum rules that hinder free expression and where people will revert to their own rules rather than live and patience in Christ.
I am not afraid to talk to any about anything. But in this case scripture is all that is needed. Paul very clearly corrects many’s ideas in here.
No one drinking the old wine wants the new wine. They say the "old is better". I say to you "the old is better" (Luke 5:39). No one tears a piece of new garment to patch an old one. Otherwise you have torn the new garment and the patch of the new garment will not match the old (Luke 5:36). In other words the patch from the new garment does not match the old; you have also torn the new garment with your poor theology.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟166,339.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one drinking the old wine wants the new wine. They say the "old is better". I say to you "the old is better" (Luke 5:39). No one tears a piece of new garment to patch an old one. Otherwise you have torn the new garment and the patch of the new garment will not match the old (Luke 5:36). In other words the patch from the new garment does not match the old; you have also torn the new garment with your poor theology.
You theology is not sound,

Mark 2:22. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.”

“ Isaiah 65:8. Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.”

Upvote 0

Mercy74

Mercy Messianic Judaism
Mar 15, 2017
Usa
✟52,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

Mark 2:22. And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.”

“ Isaiah 65:8. Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.”
What is my specific theology? Why is my theology not sound? You fail to properly explain anything. I say "you have torn the new garment with your poor theology" you respond "your theology is not sound". You love reposting other people's thoughts; your words SOUND so original. In the days of Isaiah why does one desire to destroy the new wine, if the new wine taste so delicious? Have you not read that after one have tasted the old wine he doesn't desire the new wine? (Luke 5:39) What is this new wine that you keep pouring into the cup of this forum to persuade Torah lovers to drink? "Good grapes found among bad ones" (Isaiah 65:8), so one says do not throw them all away because there are still good grapes among them. Like an apple with a worm in it? Your theology says we should cut the apple and eat only the good parts of the apple. Can these cluster of grapes and cut open apples be sold in the local supermarkets? Will anyone buy good grapes packaged together with bad grapes? Paul the son of a Pharisee warned about your new wine theology "Bad company corrupt good character" (1 Corinthians 15:33) Yeshua says "A good tree does not bear bad fruit" (Matthew 7:18). You lack so much understanding. This is why Israel is taken into slavery through war without lawful purchase. However there is always a blessed remnant. So this your "poor theology" or "new wine" teaching, that cause the people of Israel to become oppressed in Babylon? Like I already told you "the old is better" (Luke 5:39)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The torah(law) of sin and its wages are paid to its slaves.
Where as wages given to a slave of Messiah Yeshua are incomparable.
Such is the spirit of wisdom found in a full quiver.
67 Bible verses about Wages

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

I often mention, 'keep up' , In the spirit of the fruit of paitence. A person might lean and learn when grapes are harvested. Especially grapes with seeds. As for harvesters in a field during a time when provisions are in order. Consider generational ordinances where the entire unbroken royal lineage has remained as a vine from the begining and first promise.
As you cited yeshayahu without the spirit of knowledge, friends of the Lord have sought to help with your needs.

I strongly suggest listening a bit more closely. And read, study the entire TaNaKh with Hakadassah.

New wine at the beginning of the wedding is incomparable to the old wine given later.

Blessed be The Holy One.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mercy74
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen
1 john 2:7

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Plainly stated, what are you debating? I don’t understand your position. Can you clarify please?
I believe the young man has possibly forgotten the generation who planted a vineyard.

If so, what would be the proper response from a person with the Torah written on their heart.?

After all, you never know who you may be entertaining.
I come from a school of thought where water is turned to wine and back to water.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟946,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
After all, you never know who you may be entertaining.
I come from a school of thought where water is turned to wine and back to water.

What matters most, the distinction or common bond?

• Agree
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What matters most, the distinction or common bond?
Time will tell whether the youngin learns to appreciate bread cast upon the waters, and soaks in more than 15 tribes upon the 4th yr.
The Torah is clear about the number of fallible hebrew words that denote arrogance.
If the youngin continues without the spirit of knowledge. The outcome will be two fold.
A tithe upon the heart is likened to 2 ears opening in the Heart. Then with ears a person is filled with oil to fill the lamp.
With such a first step.
Perhaps a person was available to offer water to light the fire of a strangers heart when in need.
If only a loved one would plow in winter alongside a friend.
I speak of equal yoke to a symmetrical place in time that reveals a loving strength of forgiveness.
All provisions in order upon pairs gives value beyond the individual. And shows impartial judgement to those who lack in the spirit of knowledge.

Before you respond.

Do you know how many of the 12 oxen were sacrificed on a certain Shabbat?

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My original response was different but the Holy Spirit prevented me from posting it. I can say no more.
Forgive me for implying the number 12 to oxen.
There are more if you look closely after listening,

Luv u sis

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ah, the sea market where the who're ignores boudries like an Egyptian grasping at yosef.
Then giving false witness.
Talk about slandering a good mans name.

Thank the Lord for the provisions of a 2nd name.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death.​

What exactly does this mean? According to Torah:

Leviticus 20:10
‘If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.​

Does this mean the death penalty is off the table? I know our Lord let a woman caught "in the very act" off the death penalty hook on 2 grounds: 1 - no one would testify against her and 2 - no one grabbed the man.

So how does that relate to this?

Matthew 5:28
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.​

Is that person liable to the death penalty?
Depends on whether the person desiring is already wedded. And likewise whether or not the one who is desired is already wedded.

The altar and Shabbat is to be kept holy.

Upvote 0