Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yay! A knitting thread! I have so many WIPs going right now. I'm working on ribbed socks for my step-grandmother and a Ballband dishcloth for my mom. Lots of Christmas knitting. I finished a Clapotis for my sister and earlier in the Fall I finished Knitty's "Cherie Amour", from the most recent Fall issue. It's a really pretty sweater.

Is anyone else here a member over at Ravelry? I love that website, but I find it feeds my knitting and yarn addictions LOL But it's definitely a great organizational tool and it's given me a ton of inspiration for future projects.

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

fitmom

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2004
Regina
Visit site
✟12,454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Are you on Ravelry.com? I'd like to see the photos of those.

For anyone else on Ravelry, my username is the same there. :)

I don't have my own computer yet but when I get one I'll try and get some pictures of them on there. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

leytonstones

Senior Contributor
Mar 23, 2006
✟45,429.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Do you remember the name of the pattern, author or anything like that? I'll help you find it again if at all possible!

That is so kind of you. Thank you :)

I am pleased to say that I have found the pattern - it was behind the sofa :doh:. Anyway, I have left my knitting at the apartment at the hospital so I can't do any until we get back there on Tuesday - unless I start someting else ......:D

Upvote 0

Arielluria

Aug 12, 2008
✟15,120.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hooray! :clap:

I ALWAYS have several projects going at once, in differing levels of difficulty so I can pick up the easy garter stitch one and do it while watching TV and save the lace pattern one which requires I constantly check the pattern, until I'm alone and uninterrupted!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I am a knitting fan and I would like to be a part of the knitting group can someone pm me on what to do please thank you.

welcome.gif
As far as I know, all you need to do here is post
knit.gif
That makes you a part of the group :) There are lots of free pattern sites if you need them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fitmom

Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2004
Regina
Visit site
✟12,454.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Finally finished the cable knit head band for my daughter. Now I am completing my alpaca socks and started a morano kettle died lacy scarf. Easy to get the lacy part mixed up, K, yo, k2tog . The rest is in seed stitch. J

Upvote 0