• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Kingdom of God is here and it is more than words, it is power! 2 Heal and 2 set free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

polishmanmike

Mar 11, 2007
✟15,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey guys, God showed me some cool stuff and I thought that maybe some of you would like to be interested in it. It will connect to our lives and problems with OCD and other things but most importantly it will hopefully help you get a hold of what God revealed to me and cherish it.
When you first begin to read, lol, dont worry it will all make sense, it is not me writing this, it is the Holt Spirit that dwells in me and in you guys.
Just recently I have heard that we as Christians (not all) heard a Gospel that is not complete. When Christ died on the cross for you and I He took and paid for our sins, he also took away all of our diseases. His Blood redeemed us and cleansed us from all sin, gave us forgivnes but also bought us. Yes the Blood bought us and yet we still walk around like we are our own. The Blood not only saved us and cleansed us from sin but also made us so we dont have to sin no more.

Quick recap. Lord Jesus makes the earth. On the 6th day He makes a man and a woman. Adam and Eve enjoy LIFE that God gave them and fellowship with Him. Satan comes, Adam and Eve eat an apple, fall of men occurs and the earth belongs to the kingdom of darkness. All the things happen, the Law comes, then Jesus comes, God Himself in a human manifestation comes back to Earth and does what? Now only does He die for our sins, our diseases, but also Christ brings His kingdom back. Now we have two kingdoms in enmity, the Kingdom of God and the Kingdom of darkness. We are all one of. There is no other. And we are living in times where God brough us back to Himself through the Cross and brought His Kingdom.
Now if we were bough for the price of Blood, who owns us? What is this Kingdom I am talking about and why do I even mention the Law?
In order to understand the New Testament, we must go to the Old Testament, because the New Testament is the Old Testament revealed and the Old Testament is the New Testament concealed.
If you want to hear the message of redemption, forgivness of sins, and a LIFE all you have to do is read Exodus 12. Bear with me I am going to make a point with all this.

Jesus came to fullfil the Law and not abolish it, in the Old Testament you have prophecy of everything, Christ, The End of the World, the Law is not just a set of weir things that God told old bearded men to do, the Law is prophetic!

So many times we accept Jesus into our lives and we are saved, but the question is have we heard it all? Is that all there really is to salvation? That you are forgiven and thats it? That is the Big part of it and the first step, but that is not all that Lord Christ did at the cross.

To understand this fully (and please I am typeing as the words are being fed to me by the Holy Spirit) we must look at 2 places (we can look at far more than 2 but lets just concentrate on 2 of them now) Jesus spoke of the Kingdom and He said

Mat 13:45 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant searching for fine pearls.
Mat 13:46 When he found a very valuable pearl, he went and sold everything he had and bought it."

are we seeing it a little bit here? We were bought by the price of Blood, forgiven and cleansed of sins but also bought and brought into the Kingdom of God. We are not our own anymore yet many of us walk around how we want to, watch what we want to, listen, speak, do, as if Jesus bought us, cleansed us and left us alone.

We as Christians must sell everything that we have to buy that pearl! We must hear this with our spiritual ears! We must not be like the rich young rulers who did not follow Christ. Rich young ruler left because Christ told him to sell everything he has and follow Him, the Word says that he had much and he wasnt willing to sell it all, but wait he did hold much of the Law...

Mar 10:17 As Jesus was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to him, knelt down in front of him, and asked him, "Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
Mar 10:18 Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? Nobody is good except for one-God.
Mar 10:19 You know the commandments: 'Never murder.' 'Never commit adultery.' 'Never steal.' 'Never give false testimony.' 'Never cheat.' 'Honor your father and mother.'"
Mar 10:20 The man replied to him, "Teacher, I have kept all of these since I was a young man."
Mar 10:21 Jesus looked at him and loved him. Then he told him, "You're missing one thing. Go and sell everything you own, give the money to the destitute, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come back and follow me."

Jesus is our King and we must surrender all! not just u know, all but ALL to him. He must be our King and we are His servants.

Alright we have heard it all, and you ask what does that have to do with the Law in the Old Testament and the OCD? Read on..

if you are interested you can read the Exodus 12 but I wont post the whole chapter on here because it would be too long, but that is pretty much God telling His people how He will take them out of Egypt, what they must do, how He will do it, and what they have to do next. We should all as Christians read that Chapter, Jesus is forshadowed in there, 4 days after choosing the animal they were to kill a lamb or a goat without a blemish, they were not to break its bones but to smear its blood on the both sides of the door posts and above on the lentil (the upper horizontal post) then they were to roast the meat and eat it WHOLE (yes internal organs, legs, head, everything) and they were also to eat unleavened bread for 7 days. If anybody ate any bread of yeast within those 7 days they were no longer concidered God's people. At night the Angel of Death came and killed every first born male of the house both human and animal, but the Angel would Pass over the house smeared with blood. Then God brought them out of Egypt.

Now what does that have anything to do with us? First of all that right here is the Gospel of Christ, of His Kingdom.

Got told us that Christ was His Lamb, Behold the lamb of God, He was most. def. spotless without any sin. He was killed 4 days after entering Jerusalem at the time that the lambs were being slaughtered for Passover, His bones were not broken, blood made on the both sides of the door posts, and the top horizontal post and the dripping blood from the top to the bottom of the doorway would make a cross, and the Blood cleanses us from sin allows us to be exempted from God's wrath just like the Jews who followed the instructions were. God wants us to get out of Egypt (this world) and for 7 days (7 is the number of completion so pretty much untill everything is completed) eat the unleavened bread.

Jews were to eat the lamb, not to break one of its bones but to eat it whole, eat the meat, legs, internal organs, head....eveything because thats what we are to do we are not to be just Christians but to CONSUME Christ, His life, with our whole strenght push towards Him, just consume the Word, Him alone. Also Jews werent able to eat leavened (yeast like) bread for 7 days, they were only allowed to eat unleavened bread and if any1 did in the time of those 7 days they were no longer God's people.
Explanation: the way they made leavened bread was that after u made a batch of dough, you would take bit of that dough and set it aside, bake the rest. With that little dough that was set aside you would make another portion of dough for another bread, there you would also again only bake a bigger portion but a small portion of that dough would be left to make more dough so you see every bread they ate had some of the older bread in it. Every batch of the dough that they made, it started from an old dough from previous batch.
But God wanted them to eat unleavened bread, A NEW bread one that is completely clean of anything of old (no yeast). And that represents us a Christians and our lives. We are not to live as Christians and still do things of old, eat a new batch of bread that still contains things from the past, or previous batch. We are not to be a new creation in Christ that still does things that we did before we were Christians. We are to eat of the seperate bread, you see we cannot eat the same bread the world eats, entertainment, movies, music, our behavior, our words. When a Jew would eat regular, yeast leavened bread he was no longer concidered one of the God's people.(eye opener) We are like the Jews to get out of Egypt (the world) and eat of the new bread, true bread which is Christ (He said that He is the bread of Life). Submitting ourselves to Him as the King, when He says go we go no matter what the cost is. Our Lord and Savior Jesus when He died on the cross for us He did not only cleans us from sins but He also bought us for that price and brought us into His Kingdom. We cannot live our lives with some interest in Jesus on the side but Jesus must live in us, he must be our life, we must die to ourselves (quit eating that bread of yeast) and Jesus must live instead. Oh he is so good isnt He? When He cleanses you from sin He doesnt just wanna leave you alone! He wants you free! Happy! but He wants all of you. NOW NO CONDEMNATION for anything in the past and no it doesnt mean that you must become a monk! lol no, God wants you to enjoy life, friends, good time, thats why he made it, only he wants you full submission to Him. Pray that the hunger for the prayer and His Word increases in you, it will. Fellowship with other children of His Kingdom(other Christians) the wolrd can chip n' dip around Super Bowl but cant have fellowship like us, take the Communion in remembrance of Him, remembering what He has done, really bringing it into the remembrance, understanding that it is the Flesh and the Blood of Christ that we will be taking in, examining yourself and your life before you do, getting right with the Lord, confessing and repenting of what the Holt Spirit brings up to you when you ask Him, or if u already know what needs to be brought before the Lord and repented of (remember if the communion is taken lightly or done wrong it will bring curse, sickness, or even death 1Cor11:23-31), God just recently got ahold of me with this stuff so its not like im preaching to you from a pulpit guys.

bringing everything together maybe some us will see and get a revelation of the God's Kingdom like I got, the Cross is enough, His blood is sufficient, but we cant just take it and walk around the with getting on with our lives. I feel like if we would all just submit to Him, His rule and reign, cry out to Him to help us sell all that we have, to help us obey Him in all things, to stop eating the leavened bread with our old junk in it like the world does, if we would cry out like He comanded us to
Mat 6:9 "Therefore, this is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
Mat 6:10 May your kingdom come. May your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us today our daily bread,

If we would pray for His Kingdom to come, for His will to be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, I believe many of us would experience breakthrough in their walk with Christ, the power of the Kingdom would be involved, I believe many would be healed.

1Co 4:20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

power to heal, set free, all the things that Jesus has done!

Now let us examine our lives and return to the Lord, let us stop eating the leavened bread, let us seek the Lord and live!

please PM me about anything you need
in Christ
Mike

PS If you arent saved and you would like to you must first understand that there is no other way to Heaven than through Christ Jesus, thats what the Bible says
Joh 14:6 Jesus answered him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me.
We must understand that we are sinners and that we cannot save ourselves by being good or by doing good works because we have sinned and will sin and that makes us dirty and disqualifies us from entering Heaven but LOOK!. Christ cleaned us up! He went to be nailed to the cross for us. In place of you and I being punished in hell, He took that punishment, that we all deserve in hell for eternity, upon Himself on that cross, he was tortured , beaten for us, he served the sentence for our crimes
Isa 52:14 Many people were shocked when they saw him; he was so disfigured that he hardly looked human
for you and I, He layed His life for us with Joy
He died on that cross and was raised from the dead on on the 3rd day, God raised Him up again, so the Scripture was fulfilled and He the King, Lord, Savior defeated death
that is why we must accept what He did for us, the Scripture says
Rom 10:9 If you confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from death, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For it is by our faith that we are put right with God; it is by our confession that we are saved.
Rom 10:11 The scripture says, "Whoever believes in him will not be disappointed."
If you would like to be saved right now, please pray this outloudwith sincerity and not only with head knowledge but belief in your heart:

Jesus I believe in my heart that you are the Lord, the King, the Son of God (equal with God) and I believe in my heart that God the Father raised You from the dead on the 3rd day. Lord Jesus please come into my heart and my life be my Lord, my King, my Savior. I am sorry for all of my sins and I repent and turn away from them now I ask you that you would forgive me of them, wash me in your blood that was shed for me on the cross, make me clean, help me follow you!
in Jesus name ( when prayed in Jesus' name its as if Jesus Himself was praying)
Amen

If you prayed this prayer please PM me I wanna know and I would like to tell you whats next, Ah how good the Lord is!, How good it is to be forgiven and saved, following the Lord eating unleavened bread!

polishmanmike

Mar 11, 2007
✟15,159.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
guys one thing that we all probably struggle with as Christians is that when we call Jesus our Lord we sometimes forget to remember what the "Lord" means. Ruler over our lives, that is who Jesus is. We used to live for ourselves making decisions for ourselves (usually the wrong ones) and there was no king that had control over us only slavery to satan and his kingdom, we were slaves, weekend wasnt fun unless some1 was drunk, high, brakin the law, or sleeping with some1...thats slavery. Lord= king who rules over us, we no longer do what we want holding Jesus as a sidekick, no Jesus Christ is in control. But the joy of serving Him is incredible, when you live in Jesus no matter what you do you can serve Him and fellowship with Him. Yes even hanging out with Godly friends can be an awesome fellowship and God can work through that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.