✟2,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
StPeter said:
I'm from Shepherdsville, KY. I'm currently looking for a good-sized church to start attending in the area (Louisville-Etown) if anyone knows of one. I would like to find a very active church with at least 3-500 in the congregation, but prefer in the 700 vicinity. If anyone can help please PM or e-mail me, thanks! God bless!
Its a bit of a drive, but you should come to The Vine at Southeast Christian. I have some friends down there in Bullitt County that go there too and I actually live in Indiana. It is an "alternative" worship service that is band driven. The Vine's atendence is usually around 1,700 while the three regular church services are usually somewhere between 17,000 & 20,000. People come from all around to go there. Regular services are Saturday nights at 5 and Sunday morning at 9 and 11:15.

If you want to go take I65 up to I265 east and take I64 west and then get off Blankenbaker Parkway going north--it'll be the very first exit on I64 from the Gene Snyder (265). The church is right there on the left.

Upvote 0

Miaka-Chan

Wife, Mom, Teacher
Jun 24, 2003
New Mexico
Visit site
✟8,001.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
vatuck said:
We currently live at Ft. Campbell. Kentucky is a wonderful state. We really like it here.
My brother (in law) is at Ft. Campbell right now!!! :) ... and i miss him... 1500 miles away! But my father in law lives by Somerset, so guess he is pretty happy to have hime close!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kspchemist

Bible Thumper
May 7, 2004
Baxter, KY
✟15,859.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hubby has relatives who are "Hatfields" near Pikeville, KY
My wife is a direct decendant of "Devil Ance" Hatfield. I used to work for a company called McCoy and McCoy, Inc. Boy talk about bad vibes from my wife!;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.