Kentucky

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miaka-Chan

Wife, Mom, Teacher
Jun 24, 2003
New Mexico
Visit site
✟8,001.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just came back from visiting family near Somerset (hr south of Lexington) Very different for this southwestern girl.. I thought it was very beautiful!!! As for Janna_long_fan, my great-great grandparents moved from Paducah to NM, (where I live) Always wanted to check out where they came from. But anyway, Beautiful country, folks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Motor City Christian

Senior Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Detroit area
✟22,530.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hey there, londongirl. I was just down there two years ago in London. It's a nice little town. We visited the first KFC down there with the Colonel's exhibit and all. We also went down towards the stateline in Pineville to that National Park. It was just after the floods, so they had certain paths blocked off. We went to another park near London too, very fun.
Edit: Almost forgot to say how much I love KY. I have been to Louisville and Lexington many times. I may move there one day.

Upvote 0