1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Kentucky

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by imasharp, Dec 8, 2003.

1. imasharp

imasharp I've got the POWER!!!

+148
    Christian
    Hi neighbors,
    I just wanted to check and see how many were here. I am in southern middle KY. I moved here from TN. Step up folks.
    Christy

2. cbk

cbk Guest

+0
    i am from Kentucky... Originally from Eastern, then Lexington, then Louisville, then Hopkinsville.

3. ncunigan85

ncunigan85 New Member

+3
    Christian
    i was born and raised in Elizabethtown, KY! check out the upcoming movie when it comes out. I just moved to MI to attend college and i am known as country boy and im proud of it! If anyone else is from etown drop me an pm.

4. cbk

cbk Guest

+0
    Hey, E-town... One of your highschool teams lost in the AA football championship to Belfry.

5. CPman2004

CPman2004 The Carnivorous Plant Evangelist

+276
    Christian
    Private
    I am from Ballard County Kentucky

6. ncunigan85

ncunigan85 New Member

+3
    Christian
    Thats awesome--Etown HS was my high schools cross town rivalry! Glad they lost--not to say that Central Hardin HS (mine) even got out of district.

7. CPman2004

+276
    Christian
    Private
    Has anyone here ever been to Land Between the Lakes?

8. imasharp

imasharp I've got the POWER!!!

+148
    Christian
    We went to Land Between the Lakes a long time ago. I remember seeing buffalo and a beautiful little creek. My hubby always remembers everything.
    Christy

9. CPman2004

+276
    Christian
    Private
    I love going there. My family used to go there every year. Great place to go and enjoy nature. The buffalo are also cool, and now they also have some elk too.

10. watt

watt Guest

+0
    lexington kentucky :)

11. Nations4Christ

Nations4Christ New Member

+1
    Christian
    Louisville, KY here

12. janna_long_fan

janna_long_fan Wild Banshee!

+14
    Baptist
    I live in Western Kentucky, Paducah to be exact. But I go to college in Tennessee.

13. Miaka-Chan

Miaka-Chan Wife, Mom, Teacher

+7
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Others
    Just came back from visiting family near Somerset (hr south of Lexington) Very different for this southwestern girl.. I thought it was very beautiful!!! As for Janna_long_fan, my great-great grandparents moved from Paducah to NM, (where I live) Always wanted to check out where they came from. But anyway, Beautiful country, folks.

14. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

+0
    Christian
    Hi all, I'm from Prestosnburg, Ky.:wave:

Blessings, Judy :angel:

15. aimejl

aimejl Well-Known Member

+59
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    :wave: Hello Every one

I currently live in Owensboro, Kentucky.

16. Londongirl

Londongirl Guest

+0
    I am from London, southeastern Kentucky as my name says. :D

17. Motor City Christian

Motor City Christian Senior Veteran

+181
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Hey there, londongirl. I was just down there two years ago in London. It's a nice little town. We visited the first KFC down there with the Colonel's exhibit and all. We also went down towards the stateline in Pineville to that National Park. It was just after the floods, so they had certain paths blocked off. We went to another park near London too, very fun.
    Edit: Almost forgot to say how much I love KY. I have been to Louisville and Lexington many times. I may move there one day.

18. HolySpiritWarrior

HolySpiritWarrior Learnin' HIS Ways...

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    I'm from a little town near Wheelwright in Kentucky. Born and raised in Floyd County.

19. HolySpiritWarrior

HolySpiritWarrior Learnin' HIS Ways...

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    Oh yeah... Wheelwright is in southeastern Kentucky.

20. cbk

cbk Guest

+0
    HolySpiritWarrior..

Wheewright, Melvin, Bypro, Bevinsville, Weeksbury...

Been all over that area in my FedEx days; hundreds of times.

Price, McDowell, etc.

Good to have you here.