Aug 11, 2003
Kentucky
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
HerdLady said:
I grew up in a little teeny tiny place in western Kentucky called Ballard County. There's about 8,000 people there and about 80,000 cows.

I live in West Virginia now, though.

LOL ^_^ BALLARD ROCKS!

Nice to meet an person from my part of the state.

Upvote 0

BjBarnett

Viva il Papa!
Mar 18, 2004
Middlesboro, Kentucky
✟19,013.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Athanasius7 said:
I live near Hazard, Kentucky (though I am originally from Belleville, Illinois)
kspchemist said:
I am from the London, KY area although I am origionally from Indiana. Been in KY for almost 9 years.

both you guys live within about an hour of :) thats amazing lol

Upvote 0

MissRowboat

cheerios.
May 25, 2004
under your bed >:)
✟40,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I live here in Lexington, KY. I am obsessive over UK basketball. I love it so much!

I also love living in KY..I'm not originally from here, but I love it more than any of the places I've lived before. I'll prolly leave for a few years to experience the world, but I know I'll come back. It's just home.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nadroj1985

A bittersweet truth: sum, ergo cogito
Dec 10, 2003
Lexington, KY
✟15,543.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MissRowboat

cheerios.
May 25, 2004
under your bed >:)
✟40,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
LOL. Well..Of the other places I've lived it's better. Virginia, I don't remember cus I was too young. But now I dislike it cause it's too close to some members of my family that I'm not too fond of. And North Carolina..Bad memories. LOL

Yea..Do not mess with me and Kentucky ball! ;) JP. Altho when I read that I was like, 'Hey! It's good being a KY fan!'

UK football..Hahaha..You can hardly call it football they're so bad at it!

And thanks for the welcome. I feel loved. LOL.

Upvote 0

overnight

overnight of the order
May 8, 2004
Kentucky
Visit site
✟15,547.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey there fellow Kentuckians. I am origanlly from a small town Augusta (bracken COunty) Moved to Columbia to go to college *great soccer team* (Adair Co) then I moved to Iowa (help its flat). Now I have been accepted to Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore so I'm commin' home:clap: .

Upvote 0

CPman2004

The Carnivorous Plant Evangelist
Aug 11, 2003
Kentucky
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i*heart*donuts said:
I live here in Lexington, KY. I am obsessive over UK basketball. I love it so much!

I also love living in KY..I'm not originally from here, but I love it more than any of the places I've lived before. I'll prolly leave for a few years to experience the world, but I know I'll come back. It's just home.

Welcome :wave:

My parents and sister are huge fans of UK basketball. GO WILDCATS!!! In fact one of the deals for me to go to UK would be getting them some tickets at Rupp Arena.

Upvote 0