Kentucky

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HolyPlace

Vetran, Rpg lovin, music rockin, JESUS FREAK
Jan 21, 2005
In the middle of nowhere-Ballard County
✟3,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CPman2004 said:
Well we are not one of the smaller A bands ;) I think if everyone who has said they are going to play actually play this year we will be upgrading to AA band. BMHS Band of PRIDE ROCKS!!! ^_^

Our band does..rock...but i'm not marching this year...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

WiredSpirit

and all God's people said... meh
Jul 5, 2004
Evansville
✟2,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
JesusFreak08 said:
ive always wanted to go to the vine, but since im only 15.. my mom always says shes too tired to take me... have you been?? it sounds amazing

Yeah, but I went one night when Chris Tomlin came and ever since I've gone back fairly often, about once a month or so. I volunteer for events at Southeast every now and again, but since I live almost 2 hours away its hard to make it every week.

Make sure you get a ride or something to the David Crowder concert (June 26). You won't want to miss it.

Upvote 0

JesusFreak08

May 30, 2005
✟15,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i know i heard david crowder was coming from a friend of myn and I was ecstatic!!! I love david crowder, I am going to make sure to go then. I really wanted to go when Chris Tomlin was there too, how was it? Wow thats a long way to travel (2 hours) I only live about 30 mins away...

Upvote 0

WiredSpirit

and all God's people said... meh
Jul 5, 2004
Evansville
✟2,698.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I've actually seen Chris Tomlin there twice now and the whole Passion crew once. It was freakin awesome every time. If I lived 30 minutes away I'd be there every week, but my job requires me to basically be on call all the time (I'm an asst. mgr at a gas station). Even though I don't agree with everything the church teaches, I kinda feel that the Vine is my ministry and that is where God wants me. I've considered moving to Louisville a couple of times over it.

If you haven't noticed, the Vine has their own website now ( http://vineworship.org/ ) so you can keep up with whatevers going on.

Upvote 0