✟40,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Thanks for the welcome. :)

My parents aren't UK fans, really. They want UK to do well, but they don't care much. But my mom sometimes says, "If you go to UK, you have to get us tickets for games!"

But in all likelihood I will be going to UK. Yayy!

Upvote 0

MagicalMerriment

No Hace Falta Un Hombre
Jan 11, 2004
Kentucky
✟8,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Winchester, KY here! A little down about twenty miles east of Lexington.

Can't say I'm much into basketball or football, but I keep up with it to an extent and have a Kentucky Wildcats shirt or two around the house. I'm more into the marching bands in KY; I'm the clarinet section leader in my town's marching band.

I've noticed a lot of people from Ballard! :cry: You all took the State AAA Marching Band Championship from us this year! You big bullies!

Upvote 0

CPman2004

The Carnivorous Plant Evangelist
Aug 11, 2003
Kentucky
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MagicalMerriment said:
Winchester, KY here! A little down about twenty miles east of Lexington.

Can't say I'm much into basketball or football, but I keep up with it to an extent and have a Kentucky Wildcats shirt or two around the house. I'm more into the marching bands in KY; I'm the clarinet section leader in my town's marching band.

I've noticed a lot of people from Ballard! :cry: You all took the State AAA Marching Band Championship from us this year! You big bullies!

I am from the Western Ballard. Our band is one A. ;) However, we are getting closer and closer to winning state. And I see that you also play the Clarinet. Both of my Sisters play Clarinet and were in the Marching Band. I, however, tried band for a while, but I soon realized I had no musical talent.

Upvote 0

MagicalMerriment

No Hace Falta Un Hombre
Jan 11, 2004
Kentucky
✟8,638.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
CPman2004 said:
I am from the Western Ballard. Our band is one A. ;) However, we are getting closer and closer to winning state. And I see that you also play the Clarinet. Both of my Sisters play Clarinet and were in the Marching Band. I, however, tried band for a while, but I soon realized I had no musical talent.

Aww! You're one of the A's? They're so cute to watch on the field, especially the REAL tiny ones that have like 18 members. I wish we could compete against Ballard again because I'd like to take the title back, but we're going AAAA this year, so we'll be competing against the powerhouses like Dunbar, Lafayette, and Male. Ugh. We'll get slaughtered. We're in the same class, but our numbers can't compare.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CPman2004

The Carnivorous Plant Evangelist
Aug 11, 2003
Kentucky
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
MagicalMerriment said:
Aww! You're one of the A's? They're so cute to watch on the field, especially the REAL tiny ones that have like 18 members. I wish we could compete against Ballard again because I'd like to take the title back, but we're going AAAA this year, so we'll be competing against the powerhouses like Dunbar, Lafayette, and Male. Ugh. We'll get slaughtered. We're in the same class, but our numbers can't compare.

Well we are not one of the smaller A bands ;) I think if everyone who has said they are going to play actually play this year we will be upgrading to AA band. BMHS Band of PRIDE ROCKS!!! ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

StPeter

May 26, 2004
Louisville, KY
✟15,122.00
Faith
Christian
I'm from Shepherdsville, KY. I'm currently looking for a good-sized church to start attending in the area (Louisville-Etown) if anyone knows of one. I would like to find a very active church with at least 3-500 in the congregation, but prefer in the 700 vicinity. If anyone can help please PM or e-mail me, thanks! God bless!

Upvote 0