Kentucky’s ban on gender-transition care takes effect as federal judge lifts injunction

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,063.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do you have any facts that are actually relevant that you would like to present; or might you be content with making unsubstantiated cheap shots?
Yeah. The facts are one should ensure what one posts is factually accurate. By means of a link to an authoratitive source if challenged. It adds weight to one's argument. Else one might make an assumption, be proved wrong and lose credibility.

It really aids discussion and threads aren't diverted by people having to correct errors. And trust me, one learns a lot into the bargain.

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah. The facts are one should ensure what one posts is factually accurate. By means of a link to an authoratitive source if challenged. It adds weight to one's argument. Else one might make an assumption, be proved wrong and lose credibility.

It really aids discussion and threads aren't diverted by people having to correct errors. And trust me, one learns a lot into the bargain.
Really everyone knew what he meant when he brought up leaches
this is much ado about nothing

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,460.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ah, leeches. You want to buy some? They have a special on large ones at the moment. Five for only $83! Now that's a good deal.

And so you know that it's not some quack treatment:

Question: Why don't people check the validity of what they post before they post it so they don't look foolish?
Looking back there was nothing wrong with my post. Maggots aren’t leec and maggots eat dead tissue. This is like arguing with someone over grammar and avoiding the issue that was being discussed.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
This ban is supported by Jordan B. Peterson's work.

A single opinion, as opposed to medical consensus. Got it.

Do you think then that the government should then lift the ban on lobotomies?
If you want to advocate for this, go ahead. But it should probably be in a thread where it is on topic.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you want to advocate for this, go ahead. But it should probably be in a thread where it is on topic.
In case you didn't read the OP; this is my thread. I decide the topic.

Thanx!

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really everyone knew what he meant when he brought up leaches
this is much ado about nothing
The ones who answered that post knew what he meant and also knew that he was mistaken.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

mu·ti·late​

(myo͞ot′l-āt′)
tr.v. mu·ti·lat·ed, mu·ti·lat·ing, mu·ti·lates
1. To injure severely or disfigure, especially by cutting off tissue or body parts

Mutilate - definition of mutilate by The Free Dictionary

I wouldn't accept a lobotomy either; no matter how much some doctor tried to persuade me that it was right for me.
oh circumsision, I know I never asked to have that done to me.

• Agree
Reactions: MotoToTheMax
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
In case you didn't read the OP; this is my thread. I decide the topic.

Thanx!
I checked with the admins on this. You set the OP but the administrators (I'm assuming not you due to conflict of interest) determine if a post is on topic or not. Not the OP.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I checked with the admins on this. You set the OP but the administrators (I'm assuming not you due to conflict of interest) determine if a post is on topic or not. Not the OP.
Either the question you asked didn't provide enough context; or you didn't properly understand the answer.

If you believe that I have violated the rules; this is not the place to discuss that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,063.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So what? My source has the credentials.
Nobody was denying that. But multiple credentialed sources trumps the opinion of one. As has been explained, that is not a fallacy.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Either the question you asked didn't provide enough context; or you didn't properly understand the answer.
Oh? Very well? You are stating it is up to the OP to determine exactly what is or is not on topic in a thread?
If you believe that I have violated the rules; this is not the place to discuss that.
I made no claims of you not following the rules.

Upvote 0