Judge OKs Oklahoma’s ban on sex-change surgeries, drugs for children

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I did. You never once said why you don't.

Might want to read the posts before saying what is and isn't in them :

No, we're trying to understand if there's a reason beyond "they're saying things which support my preconceptions" to accept some views over others.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Might want to read the posts before saying what is and isn't in them :

No, we're trying to understand if there's a reason beyond "they're saying things which support my preconceptions" to accept some views over others.
That doesn't answer the question in the least. Because you didn't address the experts at all but addressed the poster. You never gave a single reason why, but you sure wanted to drag my so called "preconceptions" into it. I don't believe the experts care at all what I might think. They made up their own minds. So why don't you believe them? And leave me out of it.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That doesn't answer the question in the least. Because you didn't address the experts at all but addressed the poster. You never gave a single reason why, but you sure wanted to drag my so called "preconceptions" into it. I don't believe the experts care at all what I might think. They made up their own minds. So why don't you believe them? And leave me out of it.
The contradiction between posts like this implying we need to accept anyone labeled as an expert contrasted against posts wondering why we should accept what the experts in the AMA have done is quite telling.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
The contradiction between posts like this implying we need to accept anyone labeled as an expert contrasted against posts wondering why we should accept what the experts in the AMA have done is quite telling.
Well when one set of experts actually does the better work of doing a systematic review of the scientific research and the other doesn't or refuses to is quite telling. Makes you wonder what the motivation is to not do the appropriate systematic review.

You still haven't addressed the question. You still haven't provided any reasons as to why you don't trust the experts who have have done the work. Why not? Why don't you believe or trust them?

After all I believe you have been telling us how we should trust the experts have you not? Now you don't want to? Why not?

Upvote 0