Kanye West's "Christian" - "Sunday Service" - Jesus is King Album, Chick Fil-A & the Real Lord's Day

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It's easy to surrender when the world doesn't see your screw ups or hear your dirty little secrets. There's a lot of upstanding Christians who'd be denounced if the world knew them. They have the liberty of hiding.~bella

I think the bible already denounces all of us of sin which is defined as breaking anyone of God's 10 commandments (Romans 3:9-23; Matthew 9:12-13; 1 John 3:4). But this is only a stepping stone to lead us to Christ that we might receive God's forgiveness through faith. Thanks be to God that we are saved by His grace, mercy and love through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9; 1 John 4:10) and He gives us His Spirit to be obedient to the faith (Romans 1:5; Galatians 5:16) which is the word of God *Romans 10:17.

God bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

guevaraj

an oil seller in the story of the ten virgins
Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2019
Berrien Springs
Visit site
✟543,717.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Gods day is everyday.
Brother, your belief is a misunderstanding of God's "rest" in Hebrews. God has continued in the new covenant the Sabbath in Hebrews 3 and 4 as I highlight in my thread titled: "Hebrews 3 and 4 is God's weekly Sabbath for everyone!". Those before Jesus "whose corpses lay in the wilderness" could not have entered what was still future. We must enter the "rest" in which they had not entered for 40 years by "oath" due to their disobedience. The only "rest" available to them as for us is the "rest" on the Sabbath.

And who made God angry for forty years? Wasn’t it the people who sinned, whose corpses lay in the wilderness? And to whom was God speaking when he took an oath that they would never enter his rest? Wasn’t it the people who disobeyed him? So we see that because of their unbelief they were not able to enter his rest. (Hebrews 3:17-19 NLT)​

The "rest" they could have entered into as we "can" is the Sabbath "rest".

For only we who believe can enter his rest. As for the others, God said, “In my anger I took an oath: ‘They will never enter my place of rest,’” even though this rest has been ready since he made the world. We know it is ready because of the place in the Scriptures where it mentions the seventh day: “On the seventh day God rested from all his work.” (Hebrews 4:3-4 NLT)​

United in our hope for the soon return of Jesus, Jorge

Upvote 0