Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
There goes your, I know the truth. You dont even know your bible.

FYI, nowhere does it say,
"Thou shall not kill."

The commandment is,
"Thou shall not murder."

To murder is to take an innocent life.

To kill is not the same, sometimes permitted or even obligatory.

someone who is posing a clear and direct threat to the lives of innocents.

If an armed gunman breaks into someone else's home.

Exodus 22:2[/QUOTE]

Oh, do you know someone who is innocent. I will be waiting for a righteous jew, there is none. All of them are dead in their sins just as we were before getting save. This is why you need grace and mercy. If you say you have no sin, there is no light in you. Seek grace and mercy as YHWH told you in the book of Isaiah intead of holocaust. Then the truth of the lord Jesus Christ will be reveal to you.

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
these are immeasurable truths to me which speak to the process of our souls journey of a there/scattering and back/gathering ...

the scripturas are a single cohesive narrative pictured as two sons or two perspectives or simply put can be seen from the feminine or the masculine, but these two witnesses agree as one, both testifying to the truth we are as His Son(s)

these things i speak to are not measurable by our natural mind and for reason they can not be measured in linear terms as i precept upon precept or line upon line upon line or there a little here a little ...

there are two baptisms as there are two deaths ... an elder that serves a younger ...
I have no real way for me knowing this things, so I will not give an opinion in this matter, it would be wiser for me no to tbh. I will wait until I have my glorify body.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,624.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
Oh, do you know someone who is innocent. I will be waiting for a righteous jew, there is none. All of them are dead in their sins just as we were before getting save. This is why you need grace and mercy. If you say you have no sin, there is no light in you. Seek grace and mercy as YHWH told you in the book of Isaiah intead of holocaust. Then the truth of the lord Jesus Christ will be reveal to you.[/QUOTE]

Codswhallop.

You see no good in anyone?

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Oh, do you know someone who is innocent. I will be waiting for a righteous jew, there is none. All of them are dead in their sins just as we were before getting save. This is why you need grace and mercy. If you say you have no sin, there is no light in you. Seek grace and mercy as YHWH told you in the book of Isaiah intead of holocaust. Then the truth of the lord Jesus Christ will be reveal to you.

Oh, do you know someone who is innocent. I will be waiting for a righteous jew, there is none. All of them are dead in their sins just as we were before getting save. This is why you need grace and mercy. If you say you have no sin, there is no light in you. Seek grace and mercy as YHWH told you in the book of Isaiah intead of holocaust. Then the truth of the lord Jesus Christ will be reveal to you.[/QUOTE]

Codswhallop.

You see no good in anyone?[/QUOTE]

No one is good, only YHWH.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married

Codswhallop.

You see no good in anyone?[/QUOTE]

No one is good, only YHWH.[/QUOTE]

There was once a righteous Jew that lived in Golfito, Costa Rica, but he moved to Bocas del Toro, Panama in 2003, and then to Cartagena, Columbia in 2011. But yes, now he is dead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Codswhallop.

There was once a righteous Jew that lived in Golfito, Costa Rica, but he moved to Bocas del Toro, Panama in 2003, and then to Cartagena, Columbia in 2011. But yes, now he is dead.[/QUOTE]

He is in hell, for he didnt trust the word of God.

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Codswhallop.

There was once a righteous Jew that lived in Golfito, Costa Rica, but he moved to Bocas del Toro, Panama in 2003, and then to Cartagena, Columbia in 2011. But yes, now he is dead.[/QUOTE]

Take it as a test, like he did with Abraham. Do you trust in his grace, or do you trust in your own flesh and soul. Because the first son, Ishmael was born outside the promise, meanwhile Isaac was born through the free woman.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That is what the zionists are saying. Dont believe me, believe them.

LOL, no they're not...looks like you don't know much about Judaism and even less about Islam...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Sin is the transgression of the law it says. If you do not follow the law then why do you need grace?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Luke 1:6?????
Righteous by faith, not by the law. Our lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the law and paid our transgressions, we are born by the free women. In the other hand you are born from Hagar. You wont inherit the kingdom. And you will burn forever and ever in the pit of fire. That if, you dont trust in the finish work of the Cross for you salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Sin is the transgression of the law it says. If you do not follow the law then why do you need grace?
This is the reason why we dont have any sin, there is no longer any law for the sons of God.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Righteous by faith, not by the law. Our lord Jesus Christ fulfilled the law and paid our transgressions, we are born by the free women. In the other hand you are born from Hagar. You wont inherit the kingdom. And you will burn forever and ever in the pit of fire.

They kept Torah. ἐντολαῖς καὶ δικαιώμασιν. You better be careful who YOU condemn and judge... Judge not, that YOU be not judged. For with what judgment YOU judge, YOU shall be judged: and with what measure YOU mete, it shall be measured to YOU..

Upvote 0