London
✟106,844.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The noahide laws come from the talmud, when the jews were in Babylon. They mingle with false gods and doctrines. They are the spirtual seed of the sacred serpent.

the seed of the serpent is any thought that enters into your mind/garden by way of your five husbands/senses which are summed up as a sixth or a husband/spirit which is not your own ...

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
the seed of the serpent is any thought that enters into your mind/garden by way of your five husbands/senses which are summed up as a sixth or a husband/spirit which is not your own ...
Are they possessed?, I know the Jews started getting weird doctrines after their captivities in Babylon.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I had speak the truth, calling me liar changes nothing.

Lying about things that you have no knowledge about and changing the subject that you were lying about doesn’t make the lies you spread the truth no matter what you say.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Didnt you know one their "messiah" will be the same as the Mahdi. They are calling Islamic people the perfect followers of the noahide laws.

The Mahdi will be a Muslim, not a Jew...

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
Lying about things that you have no knowledge about and changing the subject that you were lying about doesn’t make the lies you spread the truth no matter what you say.
Using ad hominems only makes it clear you fear the truth.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Using ad hominems only makes it clear you fear the truth.

I know the truth and do not fear anything. That is why I said it is unbecoming to spread lies as a Christian. If you wish to continue spread lies about the Jews then feel free, I cannot stop you as God has given free will. But I see your fruits and I know them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
I know the truth and do not fear anything. That is why I said it is unbecoming to spread lies as a Christian. If you wish to continue spread lies about the Jews then feel free, I cannot stop you as God has given free will. But I see your fruits and I know them.
James 2
"10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. 13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment."

There goes your, I know the truth. You dont even know your bible.

• Agree
Reactions: honey badger
Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,844.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are they possessed?, I know the Jews started getting weird doctrines after their captivities in Babylon.

it is but a picture of our reasoning between two opposites ... Babylon in picture is this world (not earth ) as the collective reasoning of our soul gone a whoring after flesh, which relates to our carnal/natural mind which affords us a perception of self which is a lie ... as in a a mixture of hot and cold where our perception of self/truth becomes lukewarm ... understanding we are both an Adam and Christ in this realm as in we wonder in a field/wilderness lost/caught between two mountains pictured as Christ/Truth lifted up and caught between heaven and earth ( a curse ) as in hung on a tree of knowledge of good and evil ...

there are untold pictures of this once you start to see them ... to the left/cursing and to the right/blessing of a cross hung/hangs a thief or picture Samson chained between two pillars which resulted in him bringing down their temple made of hands ...

Jesus showed us the way back by being an example by his walk ... which is to say he was in agreement with his/our Father and therefore was at one with Him having entered into his rest ...

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
James 2
"10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. 11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law. 12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty. 13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment."

La de dah! Using the New Testament to critique the Torah. I’m sure that the Quran can disprove your whole religion and then the Book of Mormon for the kill.

Reactions: ChavaK
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
James 2

Tell me, oh seer of light, God’s chosen interpreter of Jewish law, the Alpha and Zulu of the cosmos, how does a man purify himself after having his menstrual cycle? Huh? How? Bring it on knowledgeable one! Ask Saint James for help if you have to. Well, how? How do you? You know, after you have your period. Just one of the laws big boy, got an answer?

Hey ask Honey badger too, he seems to know a lot.

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,844.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tell me, oh seer of light, God’s chosen interpreter of Jewish law, the Alpha and Zulu of the cosmos, how does a man purify himself after having his menstrual cycle? Huh? How? Bring it on knowledgeable one! Ask Saint James for help if you have to. Well, how? How do you? You know, after you have your period. Just one of the laws big boy, got an answer?

the lesson of the Israelites in the wilderness is ... is that man by his own will is unable to keep the law of Mosses, and the law of Mosses is but mans perception of Gods law ....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate
it is but a picture of our reasoning between two opposites ... Babylon in picture is this world (not earth ) as the collective reasoning of our soul gone a whoring after flesh, which relates to our carnal/natural mind which affords us a perception of self which is a lie ... as in a a mixture of hot and cold where our perception of self/truth becomes lukewarm ... understanding we are both an Adam and Christ in this realm as in we wonder in a field/wilderness lost/caught between two mountains pictured as Christ/Truth lifted up and caught between heaven and earth ( a curse ) as in hung on a tree of knowledge of good and evil ...

there are untold pictures of this once you start to see them ... to the left/cursing and to the right/blessing of a cross hung/hangs a thief or picture Samson chained between two pillars which resulted in him bringing down their temple made of hands ...

Jesus showed us the way back by being an example by his walk ... which is to say he was in agreement with his/our Father and therefore was at one with Him having entered into his rest ...

I have question. Do you know any other symbolisms for the sacraments of baptism and the eucharist. I do believe outside metaphors, that his sacrifice was tangible, and that he was the word of God made flesh. Also we do receive his spirit the moment we believe what he did. Forgive me for the distrust but I feel we are heading into nicolaitans gnostic territory

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟951,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Over the centuries and going right back to the New Testament itself, the Pharisees have been viewed very negatively. In my opinion most of this negativity is quite undeserved.

Brilliant post. Well done! :clap:

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

Danigt22

Feb 27, 2020
Heredia, Heredia Centro
✟33,158.00
Country
Costa Rica
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Celibate

Oh, you are not a brethren. I guess I dont care what you think.

Upvote 0

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,024.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced
James 2

There goes your, I know the truth. You dont even know your bible.[/QUOTE]

FYI, nowhere does it say,
"Thou shall not kill."

The commandment is,
"Thou shall not murder."

To murder is to take an innocent life.

To kill is not the same, sometimes permitted or even obligatory.

someone who is posing a clear and direct threat to the lives of innocents.

If an armed gunman breaks into someone else's home.

Exodus 22:2

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,844.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have question. Do you know any other symbolisms for the sacraments of baptism and the eucharist. I do believe outside metaphors, that his sacrifice was tangible, and that he was the word of God made flesh. Also we do receive his spirit the moment we believe what he did. Forgive me for the distrust but I feel we are heading into nicolaitans gnostic territory

these are immeasurable truths to me which speak to the process of our souls journey of a there/scattering and back/gathering ...

the scriptures' are a single cohesive narrative pictured as two sons or two perspectives or simply put can be seen from the feminine or the masculine, but these two witnesses agree as one, both testifying to the truth we are as His Son(s)

these things i speak to are not measurable by our natural mind and for reason they can not be measured in linear terms as i precept upon precept or line upon line upon line or there a little here a little ...

there are two baptisms as there are two deaths ... an elder that serves a younger ...

Upvote 0