Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The text and email messages showed that former vice president Joseph Biden was discussed by Hunter’s partners, including Mr. Bobulinski, as due to receive a 10 percent stake in an emerging joint Chinese investment firm. The messages also showed Hunter made arrangements for a Ukraine oligarch representative to meet with Vice President Biden. Mr. Biden has denied any knowledge of his son’s far-flung multi-million dollar business deals.

Mr. Bobulinski calls this a lie. He says he personally met with Mr. Biden at a Los Angeles hotel in 2017 to discuss Hunter’s new investment firm geared toward China.

Hunter’s money world included these figures: Robinson “Rob” Walker, a long time family associate, James Gilliar, a British financier, uncle James Biden, who made money from a number of overseas government contracts while his brother was vice president, and new member Mr. Bobulinski, a proven investor slated to run the venture.

In China, Hunter’s money flow stemmed from a close relationship with Ye Jianming, a communist party-affiliated billionaire who headed CEFC China Energy Co., and his associate, Gongwen Dong.

In 2018, Asian media reported Chinese authorities accused Mr. Ye of corruption and he disappeared.

The Senate report contains new bank wire disclosure: transfers totaling $6 million in 2017 from the Chinese firm Shanghai State Energy HK to Rob Walker and his one person LLC in Delaware. In February, $3 million; in March, another $3 million.

Hunter Biden had deep business ties with communist party-linked Chinese tycoon: new Senate report

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Guiliani's mad rantings, that Chavez rose from the grave after 7 years of death to steal votes from Trump, are more believable than this string of unconnected, imaginary dots.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Guiliani's mad rantings, that Chavez rose from the grave after 7 years of death to steal votes from Trump, are more believable than this string of unconnected, imaginary dots.
unconnected imaginary dots? there is hard evidence in the form of wire transfers, emails, documented evidence additionally there is an eyewitness, that is more evidence than we had in 3 years of the Russia hoax. This is not going away. Trumps going away present to Biden may well be the appointment of a special counsel to initiate an investigation into this.

Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
unconnected imaginary dots? there is hard evidence in the form of wire transfers, emails, documented evidence additionally there is an eyewitness, that is more evidence than we had in 3 years of the Russia hoax. This is not going away. Trumps going away present to Biden may well be the appointment of a special counsel to initiate an investigation into this.

Good luck with that one, i’ll wager three Trump tax returns that he’ll initiate no such thing.

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,928.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
That's it. I won't be voting for Hunter Biden!
Wait, I thought the thread was about people you've never heard of talking about Hunter Biden. Aren't those the people we're not supposed to vote for in 2020?

It is so hard to keep these right wing fairy tales straight.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
unconnected imaginary dots? there is hard evidence in the form of wire transfers, emails, documented evidence

There isn't a single one of those tying Joe Biden to any of this. Not one shred of evidence. False witness is what the Bible calls it, at least that what I have heard.

additionally there is an eyewitness

One guy saying something who also has not a single shred of evidence to back any of it up.

This is not going away. Trumps going away present to Biden may well be the appointment of a special counsel to initiate an investigation into this.

You forgot the unicorns. Always good to include unicorns in fantasies.

Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
False witness is what the Bible calls it, at least that what I have heard.
‘Slanderers’ is another word that often makes an appearance, but ‘False witness’ is a great one, as is ‘decievers’ although there’s nothing wrong with the classic ‘liars’

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
Can we all just pause and take a moment here to honour the founder of ‘The Washington Times’ and the ‘Unification Church of the United States’ (otherwise affectionately referred to as the ‘The Moonies’) and Author of that evangelical theological favourite the ‘Divine Principle’ none other than the Reverend Sun Myung Moon. :swoon:

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
Apart from it earning you a ban here since it is considered flaming and/or goading so I would avoid it.

Cool, thanks for the heads up, Jesus would have a tough gig around here! He’d be off to ‘ban city’ in no time.

Although, i don't think it’s classed as flaming to call people in the public domain liars.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There isn't a single one of those tying Joe Biden to any of this. Not one shred of evidence. False witness is what the Bible calls it, at least that what I have heard.

One guy saying something who also has not a single shred of evidence to back any of it up.

You forgot the unicorns. Always good to include unicorns in fantasies.
it is funny how people will readily accept an unidentified anonymous source and believe anything that is said but an Eyewitness with hard evidence on his cell phones, no those cannot be trusted. Is that an example of what they call double standards?

Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
it is funny how people will readily accept an unidentified anonymous source

I am not one of them.

and believe anything that is said but an Eyewitness with hard evidence on his cell phones, no those cannot be trusted. Is that an example of what they call double standards?

Clearly not.

Why hasn't anyone been charged/arrested with all of this "hard evidence"?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am not one of them.

Clearly not.

Why hasn't anyone been charged/arrested with all of this "hard evidence"?
You want everything immediately. What is wrong with due process? The FBI is looking into Hunter Biden at this time give them time to investigate him and see if Joe is implicated as the eyewitness said he is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

apogee

Oct 9, 2004
✟41,941.00
Faith
Christian
Has anyone found Obama’s true birth certificate yet?

Last time i saw it, it was under a pile of Trump tax returns that were currently being audited.

Although that was back in 2016 when i was spying on the Trump campaign for Barack, what a waste of time that was.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tanj

Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You want everything immediately.

Howsabout some evidence of progress. For instance, we know numerous DAs are seeking Trump's tax returns to look at fiscal crimes. That's what progress looks like.

What is wrong with due process? The FBI is looking into Hunter Biden at this time give them time to investigate him and see if Joe is implicated as the eyewitness said he is.

No they aren't.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0