Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
First, Northern International Capital, a Chinese company associated with CEFC, wired $5,000,000 to Hudson West III, a joint venture established by Hunter Biden and a CEFC associate.
Then, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to an entity owned and controlled by Hunter Biden.
Next, Hunter Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by Joe Biden’s brother James and sister-in-law Sara Biden.
Sara Biden then withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group. Later the same day, she deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account.
A few days later, Sara Biden cut a check to Joe Biden for $40,000. The memo line of the check said, “loan repayment.”

It's been a difficult task to follow the money with 20 shell companies and so many Bidens involved. The Bidens did a good job hiding how the big guy was paid, this is just one example.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Comer hasn't revealed anything.
I like the way that $40,000 check is scribbled out as if it was a $40 check to a utility company.
Were you expecting one of those really big cardboard checks like the Lotto gives winners?

but you're right, the flippant way the check was "scribbled" totally gives away that this was obviously criminal in nature. Non-criminals would use calligraphy on such an important check of that amount so it doesn't seem suspicious. Obvs...

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Isn't Comer a politician?

For all we know, he's spinning his wheels.

If they are serious about all this nonsense, they should at least hire a team of accountants (although I hate the idea they would spend more money going down this rabbit hole.)

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I'm not sure this logic follows. How is it clear that this money is even connected in any meaningful way?
Also 40Gs from 5,000,000....the duplicitous and conniving version of Biden used all these shell companies to grift......

for 40Gs.

From 5,000,000.

At some point this should seem silly.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Money is fungible.

When I get a tax refund from Uncle Sam and then spend money on abortions, that is not "USA money" being laundered to abortion mills.

1698937918015.png

• Agree
Reactions: Fantine
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I like the way that $40,000 check is scribbled out as if it was a $40 check to a utility company.
And I can't help but think that if not for Hunter Biden's laptop none of this would have ever been publicly revealed.

• Agree
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure this logic follows. How is it clear that this money is even connected in any meaningful way?
Also 40Gs from 5,000,000....the duplicitous and conniving version of Biden used all these shell companies to grift......

for 40Gs.

From 5,000,000.

At some point this should seem silly.
Perhaps but we are talking about people who heard things such as Democrats running a child sex slave ring on Mars and thought to themselves, sure that is plausible.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps but we are talking about people who heard things such as Democrats running a child sex slave ring on Mars and thought to themselves, sure that is plausible.
The estimate for money pulled in by the Bidens is 50 million.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The estimate for money pulled in by the Bidens is 50 million.
And nothing that Comer has presented shows that any of that money was "laundered." Getting paid through businesses and investments and then reinvesting and paying your own debts with that money is not "laundering." If it were ALL of us with investments and jobs would be guilty of "laundering."

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I pointed out on the other thread (in the News forum), this was in 2018 -- so not sure what this alleged bribe would be for, when no Biden was serving in government office. Additionally, we learned the last time a similar check was written to Joe that he had loaned $240,000 in two separate payments, a $200,000 payment and a $40,000 payment. The last "bombshell" appeared to be a repayment of the $200,000 loan; this check merely appears to be a repayment of the other $40,000.

This looks like exactly the same nothingburger as the $200,000 check.

Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Cool story. Let us know when you have actual evidence this "estimate" is accurate.
It is quite a story, as you can see the scheme was well planned and appropriately complex. The impeachment investigation is still in the beginning stages. I certainly hope Hunter is called to testify some time this month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,933.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
It is quite a story, as you can see the scheme was well planned and appropriately complex. The impeachment investigation is still in the beginning stages. I certainly hope Hunter is called to testify some time this month.
I'll go ahead and hold my breath.

Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is quite a "story." I suspect it will sit in the fiction section at the library.

Look, I'm not saying that Joe Biden is necessarily clean (and I definitely won't claim that with Hunter), and I have no issue with a legitimate investigation. At the same time, the hype among House Republicans is right up their with "Trump Russia Collusion," particularly many of Comer's statements that have proven to be untrue -- for the last year, all we've heard from his was about the "next bombshell" that keeps turning up to be a complete nothingburger. The worst is when he missed the testimony of Devon Archer but, after the hearing ended, made claims about all the evidence of Biden corruption that Devon testified to -- when in fact, Devon actually testified the exact opposite and testified that he never was witness to any corruption by Joe Biden.

At this point, Valetta, most of your posts sound little different from Democrats 4 years ago who kept claiming that the next hearing would prove Trump was corrupt.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is quite a "story." I suspect it will sit in the fiction section at the library.

Look, I'm not saying that Joe Biden is necessarily clean (and I definitely won't claim that with Hunter), and I have no issue with a legitimate investigation. At the same time, the hype among House Republicans is right up their with "Trump Russia Collusion," particularly many of Comey's statements that have proven to be untrue -- for the last year, all we've heard from his was about the "next bombshell" that keeps turning up to be a complete nothingburger. The worst is when he missed the testimony of Devon Archer but, after the hearing ended, made claims about all the evidence of Biden corruption that Devon testified to -- when in fact, Devon actually testified the exact opposite and testified that he never was witness to any corruption by Joe Biden.

At this point, Valetta, most of your posts sound little different from Democrats 4 years ago who kept claiming that the next hearing would prove Trump was corrupt.
C'mon. I remember the "bombshell" such as "Jan. 6 Bombshell: Trump Physically Attacked Secret Service Agent, Demanded to Join Mob at Capitol" at
and it turned out the "witness" wasn't even there! We now that Joe lied misled the American people about his knowledge of Hunter Biden's business dealings, that his statements on which he got elected simply were not true. This is still early in the impeachment investigation and I hope each Biden involved will testify.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
C'mon. I remember the "bombshell" such as "Jan. 6 Bombshell: Trump Physically Attacked Secret Service Agent, Demanded to Join Mob at Capitol" at
and it turned out the "witness" wasn't even there!
This is off topic
We now that Joe lied misled the American people about his knowledge of Hunter Biden's business dealings, that his statements on which he got elected simply were not true.
So what?
This is still early in the impeachment investigation and I hope each Biden involved will testify.

Compelling a sitting President to testify in hearings to see if he should be impeached seems like it might run afoul of the 4th and Fifth Amendments. But there are plenty of other Bidens doing business in this nation who can be called. Happy fishing!

Upvote 0