It's time to stop this once and for all.

Angel_of_the_Lord

I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will express my need in verse.

My sins are many;
Far and wide.
Gluttony, sloth, greed and pride,
Wrath and envy I attempt to hide.
But of the sins that list I must,
The one that hinders most is lust,
For though my heart it shouts and sings,
I hurt from torment that lust brings.
Being human means temptation
But listen to my lamentation:
Fleshy pleasures tempt me so;
Give in I do, this you should know.
For every sin that I commit
I desire to rid myself of it,
So may I ask of you this day,
For this awful sinner might you pray?

If my poem isn't clear to everyone, I'm struggling and being tempted with carnal pleasures, and I give in to them more than I overcome them. It's hurting me so much, and I want nothing more to live a peaceful life with my Father. These sins are hindering my walk and disrupting my peace.

Please, pray for me. I need it very much. Thank you, and God bless you all, in Jesus name! Thank you for your prayers; and even if you don't pray for me, thank you forsacrificing your time to read about my problem. It is very much appreciated.​

sekir

Senior Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
India
✟14,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord what a HOly God you are that our sins are washed away Lord by your precious blood nomatter how many there are
Lord we belive that we are Holy and made perfect by your strength and spirit and not by our efforts
Lord we praise you for that
Youa re a praise worthy God

Lord please help this person here LOrd taht he may be perfect in your image by your strengt
in Jesus name i pray this
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Christian.gif

Father we pray for Your Holy Spirit to enter this matter and meet all needs. We know nothing is impossible for You and we pray for Your divine intervention. As Your children we know to expect a miracle. It is in Jesus Beloved, Holy, Gentle and Mighty Name we pray.
Amen

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
**********************:crossrc: ***************

I'll Try Again

I thought that I had lost You, God,

Because I failed to do

All I could to earn Your love,

The way I wanted to.

At times I tried so very hard,

But I'd just slip and fall,

And I'll admit that many times

I didnt try at all.

But as I woke this morning,

My faith was very strong,

And suddenly I realized

You've been here all along!

You've never given up on me,

So now I'll try to do

My very best to earn Your love,

And prove my love for You!

Doris A Orth

Whatever you ask for in prayer
with faith, you will receive.
Matthew 21:22

:groupray: :crossrc: :prayer: :priest: :crossrc: :groupray: :liturgy: :preach: :priest:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, help this young man in dealing with lust and carnal pleasures. Please convict him of sin and lead him into self control and Your peace, obedience and blessings.

Deuteronomy speaks about how God is ready and eager to bless those who are obedient. It is helpful to encourage you to live a godly life.

Amen!

Upvote 0

Prodigal7

Feb 10, 2007
California
✟11,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm right there with you in the sin boat. If we could stop sinning on our own power there was no need for Christ to die. When I read the sermon on the mount it shows me vividly why we need God's grace more than ever. Know that even in your struggle God forgives.

Upvote 0

Angel_of_the_Lord

I shall serve God.
Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have once again sinned; however, I'm constantly learning from my mistakes. I'm learning how to focus and take my mind off of things that will cause me to sin. The Lord will indeed help me to learn to control myself and keep away from sin.

I've analyzed when I'm most likely to sin- when I'm at home in the very room I'm in right now. This computer is very troublesome to me. I have to use it to do homework and access the internet, and the internet is what gets me... The more I can stay out of this room and away from this computer, the less likely I am to commit a fleshy sin. I'll have to ask the Lord to strengthen me, of course.

Thank you for hearing me out. Please have a wonderful night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Springrain

Feb 13, 2007
✟30,266.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

O Blood and Water that gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of mercy for us, I trust in You.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion --- inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Upvote 0