Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,389.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please take this up with the Lord to see if what I’m about to tell you came from him.

Of course, I believe it did. I have commonly gotten words of knowledge in the mornings when waking up. Where I could check them, they were proven to be true.

What came to me the other morning was that 13 American cities were going to be attacked. By Muslims. I was not shown which cities they would be, and I was not told that they would be destroyed. I was not told when it would happen.

But we do know that this country is infiltrated with Muslims who hate America and want to bring it down.

We also know that when people did things in Israel, such as offering their living babies in sacrifice to pagan gods, that the Lord himself sent pagan nations to destroy them.

And incredibly some states in this country are actually killing, full-term, healthy babies.

And we know how Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, and how the LGBT movement is so much advancing in this country.

So I guess my first prayer is for people to repent. “If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, and forgive their sins, and heal their land.”

Next I ask for prayer for those 13 cities if the Lord is showing you that I heard from him right.