"Its just how it is, my little one".

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
A bed time story... Or truth.

Once upon a time, there was a people seeking a new land. After clearing out the native people by war, they started building . As time passed, the people saw there needed to be law in the land for all people. A great document that took years to create was forged through great toil and imagination for all people to be as equals under law. As time passed, some peoples saw a great injustice done to another people that took war to break the cycle of oppression. Centuries have passed now and in those centuries a thing has happened to that document of law. Another entity wrote itself into the document by manipulating the people through great wealth. For decades and great patience, this entity worked in secret to amend that great document again and called that amendment citizens united. Don't let that name fool you little one for a citizen is a person not an entity. As time passes a great consolidation of wealth by this entity is underway. Remember little one, an entity has no law upon itself. An entity is not a person it is an idea written into a document of law that was meant for a people so people think the entity can be locked up like you and me. Lets call this entity corporation little one. Its voice is money . Any grievance to the entity because it can not be locked up or voting rights be negated for guilt of grievances. It gives out money instead. This entity has us fooled as a people that it belongs in a document titled , we the people . This entity steadily makes law to prevent its removal from the document little one. How, you ask little one? Greed of people that have access to make & enforce law by the entities whim. We are people and have no entity to shield us from law.

We are sorry little one, for seeing this phenomenon too late. We as a people were caught in the "fake realm" of government by law that it covered the entity too. Through a fake system of two party oversite we called democrats vs republicans as the entity slithered to the permanent places of government that are not elected. We sat in our armchair throwns typing our outdated outrage to the entity of profit by any means necessary. This entity is corporation little one, using people against people so they do not come together and look up to what rules us.
Its just how it is, my little one. Goodnight...

Last edited:

FanthatSpark

LImited Understanding
Oct 3, 2013
✟78,811.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I'd play the game, assuming it's on PS4. When's it coming out?

Its out now :oldthumbsup:. Rules of engagement. Take a 94% approved policy by the people (like universal health care ) to the entity of corporation (congress is another name for it too) and watch your power level be drained on a bipartisan level due to your power level is comprised of these elements... Good sense, compassion for all and most importantly the 94% of the people. Their power is red (blood) which the entity feeds on. The entities power is green which ties to profit.

Try it out a couple of times for your enjoyment :oldthumbsup:.

Upvote 0