✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Donald Trump may have just broken the law

i would never think to blame Trump on not knowing the intricacies of all these laws.

I like to think i am reasonable.

But "I only hire the best people" guy has a habit of hiring people who kinda suck at their jobs. But I bet he loves them for their loyalty and I'm sure for him that's the only commodity that is worth anything.

Like, how can his people not even look into that?

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

i would never think to blame Trump on not knowing the intricacies of all these laws.

But "I only hire the best people" guy has a habit of hiring people who kinda suck at their jobs. But I bet he loves them for their loyalty and I'm sure for him that's the only commodity that is worth anything.

Well he apparently didn't buy the gun so it isn't an issue. But as we know, minor gun law violations aren't prosecuted.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
Maybe he can hire Hunter Biden as some kind of real estate executive.

I laugh :laughing: and then I think…. not a bad idea….Trump pays Hunter a fee to sit on the board …of which 10% goes to the big guy ….and everything goes away.

It’s got to be cheaper than court costs ….

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Unless your Trump ....then .... all bets are off with prosecutors
Are you kidding? 1. He's not getting charged here.

2. He's broken is gag order who knows how many times and got little more than a discomforting tap on the wrist.

Or are you talking about prosecution based on tens of thousands od documents and eyewitness accounts?

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
He never pays what he owes. That's why he has to use the lawyers he has too.

In my world …words mean things. When you use the word NEVER we know that is not the truth.

I know it is a form of expression, but accuracy is important when you accuse someone of something.

Just as in marriage, you should always make an attempt to avoid the words “NEVER” and “ALWAYS” when you are in a discussion with your spouse….. If you have taken the garbage out once ...without being asked then (typically she) can never honestly state “you never take the garbage out when I ask you”. Of course saying “once an a while you don’t take the garbage out” does not have the same impact as saying NEVER.

Out of the many thousands of contracts and deals Trump has done, there have been a number of times that people maybe have not been paid, or not paid what was agreed upon. For the most part... we don’t know all of the particulars behind those decisions…. some may be valid, some may not be, we just don’t know. What we hear, is what is written about him (which will never be flattering from media) and what he is accused of, which is generally one sided.

Anything dealing with Trumps past… is of zero concern to me… Under his leadership as President, he focused on making America great…..and he did just that. That is what I am looking for in a leader for this country. America is on the precipice of almost total collapse in almost every facet. So, I will take a leader who has a proven track record, who loves America and knows how to get things done… to make this country Great again.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟909,323.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
In my world …words mean things. When you use the word NEVER we know that is not the truth.

I know it is a form of expression, but accuracy is important when you accuse someone of something.

Just as in marriage, you should always make an attempt to avoid the words “NEVER” and “ALWAYS” when you are in a discussion with your spouse….. If you have taken the garbage out once ...without being asked then (typically she) can never honestly state “you never take the garbage out when I ask you”. Of course saying “once an a while you don’t take the garbage out” does not have the same impact as saying NEVER.

Out of the many thousands of contracts and deals Trump has done, there have been a number of times that people maybe have not been paid, or not paid what was agreed upon. For the most part... we don’t know all of the particulars behind those decisions…. some may be valid, some may not be, we just don’t know. What we hear, is what is written about him (which will never be flattering from media) and what he is accused of, which is generally one sided.

Anything dealing with Trumps past… is of zero concern to me… Under his leadership as President, he focused on making America great…..and he did just that. That is what I am looking for in a leader for this country. America is on the precipice of almost total collapse in almost every facet. So, I will take a leader who has a proven track record, who loves America and knows how to get things done… to make this country Great again.

These two statements provide delicious irony.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Anything dealing with Trumps past… is of zero concern to me…
This is what completely dumfounds me. Whoever sits behind the Resolute desk will be representing you and your country. And you want him?

Well, of course what he has said and what he has done must be ignored if he's the guy you want. It cannot in any way conceivable be considered as a deciding factor. You literally cannot concern yourself with the character of the person and yet still want him to be the person that presents the US to the world. But how you manage to do that is completely and utterly beyond my comprehension.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
This is what completely dumfounds me. Whoever sits behind the Resolute desk will be representing you and your country. And you want him?

Well, of course what he has said and what he has done must be ignored if he's the guy you want. It cannot in any way conceivable be considered as a deciding factor. You literally cannot concern yourself with the character of the person and yet still want him to be the person that presents the US to the world. But how you manage to do that is completely and utterly beyond my comprehension.

Trumps past is an open book …. mine is not.

I can promise you ….the things I have done in my past makes his stuff look like child’s play.

This is where we part ways.

God has forgiven me … even though it took some time to forgive myself …. But my past is my past…. I am not the person I used to be….. So, I have no problem with those who have a tarnished past …Christian or non-Christian I do not look at peoples past …. if ….you have proven yourself…………….Trump has.

Heck …I don’t even look at Bidens past …. It doesn’t matter to me. What does matter is what he (or his handlers) are doing now …. And it’s bad.... it doesn’t just border on criminal…. it is criminal.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I am not the person I used to be….. So, I have no problem with those who have a tarnished past …
But Trumps character is current. He's not a different person from the one he used to be. He is who he is right now. This isn't some reprobate from years past who has repented. This is a guy who doubles down whenever it is shown that he has done wrong. I'll agree that everyone deserves a second chance. Even the worst of us can change. But Trump hasn't and I would bet my house that he never will.

Policies are obviously important when selecting a leader. But character is of the utmost importance. Integrity is crucial. Honour and honesty cannot and must not be ignored. Empathy, ethics, a sense of morality, sincerity. Trump exhibits none of these. They are examples of what he lacks.

And you are going to ignore all those failings? I don't get it. I honestly don't get it.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,563.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Dear Leader has no flaws; those are all lies his (many) enemies make up.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

The photo in the link. Photoshopped surely. He can't actually look like that in actuality.

Upvote 0

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,167.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
But Trumps character is current. He's not a different person from the one he used to be. He is who he is right now. This isn't some reprobate from years past who has repented. This is a guy who doubles down whenever it is shown that he has done wrong. I'll agree that everyone deserves a second chance. Even the worst of us can change. But Trump hasn't and I would bet my house that he never will.

Policies are obviously important when selecting a leader. But character is of the utmost importance. Integrity is crucial. Honour and honesty cannot and must not be ignored. Empathy, ethics, a sense of morality, sincerity. Trump exhibits none of these. They are examples of what he lacks.

And you are going to ignore all those failings? I don't get it. I honestly don't get it.
I don’t know what type of picture the media paints of Biden in Australia and for that matter of Trump. But literally everything you stated about Trump that is lacking …it is almost as if you are describing our current president….and I am in no way being facetious….I wish I was….. If it weren’t the case with Biden, it would just be a Policy issues.

I’m conservative, so my view will be tainted to a degree …. But as I look over the list you presented; I have crossed out anything that does not apply to Biden. I can’t really speak to the sincerity …he probably does have that but it is more defined to a category of (in my opinion) bad policies “he is pushing”. I put he is pushing in quotes because nobody really knows who is calling the shots …. There has been speculation, but nobody really knows.

Policies are obviously important when selecting a leader. But character is of the utmost importance. Integrity is crucial. Honor and honesty cannot and must not be ignored. Empathy, ethics, a sense of morality, sincerity.

I am not saying Trump the epitome of those characteristics … I don’t know of any politician who exhibits those…. Then again, Trump is not politician, which is why they want to destroy him, and anyone associated with him by any means necessary….

Trump has an intense love for America and the American people he always has. He had an impressive list of accomplishments his first 4 years despite the proven false allegations and the constant bombardment he received …. from those on the left and the dishonest media …. He exposed some of the corruption in Washington which scared them to death ….. and they will and are trying to do anything to shut him down…America is a great country but our government is corrupt to the core ….and people ae tired of it….I am tired of it.

Like I stated in the beginning, I don’t know what you get fed through your media ….But here in America our media is funded and sourced by two entities who dictate the narrative …they are not journalists …just talking heads twisting the truth and spewing lies to promote the left’s agenda…

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,299.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don’t know what type of picture the media paints of Biden in Australia and for that matter of Trump. But literally everything you stated about Trump that is lacking …it is almost as if you are describing our current president…
I'm not making, and neither am I interested in making comparisons. I am not interested in the slightest in judging Trump against anyone else. My comments are not comparative. They deal specifically with the man himself. How he presents himself to the world.

And please, don't think that my consideration of his lack of character is prompted by some sort of biased media. I read what the man writes. I watch what he says. I listen to what he says. One doesn't need to filter what he presents to the world through any talking head or political commentator or judgemental columnist.

There are undeniable facts about the man. And there are countless hours of him in front of a lectern, talking to camera, responding to questions, extemporating to his supporters, writing on Twitter...he supplies all we need to judge him. And he thereby fails every character test I consider to be important.

If you claim that Biden is just as bad then that's a tacit admission that you accept Trump's failings. That you cannot find anyone else that is suitable for the position of President is an appalling indictment on the paucity of choice you currently have. For you to effectively say 'this is the best we have' is a new low point for a great country which I've admired for decades.

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don’t know what type of picture the media paints of Biden in Australia and for that matter of Trump. But literally everything you stated about Trump that is lacking …it is almost as if you are describing our current president….and I am in no way being facetious….I wish I was….. If it weren’t the case with Biden, it would just be a Policy issues.

I’m conservative, so my view will be tainted to a degree …. But as I look over the list you presented; I have crossed out anything that does not apply to Biden. I can’t really speak to the sincerity …he probably does have that but it is more defined to a category of (in my opinion) bad policies “he is pushing”. I put he is pushing in quotes because nobody really knows who is calling the shots …. There has been speculation, but nobody really knows.

I am not saying Trump the epitome of those characteristics … I don’t know of any politician who exhibits those…. Then again, Trump is not politician, which is why they want to destroy him, and anyone associated with him by any means necessary….

Trump has an intense love for America and the American people he always has. He had an impressive list of accomplishments his first 4 years despite the proven false allegations and the constant bombardment he received …. from those on the left and the dishonest media …. He exposed some of the corruption in Washington which scared them to death ….. and they will and are trying to do anything to shut him down…America is a great country but our government is corrupt to the core ….and people ae tired of it….I am tired of it.

Like I stated in the beginning, I don’t know what you get fed through your media ….But here in America our media is funded and sourced by two entities who dictate the narrative …they are not journalists …just talking heads twisting the truth and spewing lies to promote the left’s agenda…
Donald Trump is a thug and to him, that is a compliment because he'd love to be seen as a tough gangster.
Donald Trump hates the Constitution therefore he does not love America or the American people.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Trumps past is an open book ….
Is it? Is that why he refused to release his taxes? Because he is an open book?
Is that why he had his lawyers paying off the women he cheated on his current wife with? Because he is an open book?

What we knew about Trump is only what people like John Barron, John Miller or David Dennison told us about him.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟315,079.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Then again, Trump is not politician, which is why they want to destroy him, and anyone associated with him by any means necessary….
Not all the criming including but not limited to sexual assault and fraud, then? Or trying to do an insurrection? Or tax evoision.

Or forgetting that Obama was not president? Or that WWII has already happened?

Or being unable to not incriminate himself in front of a judge?

None of that?

• Useful
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0