timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Was there any supernatural aspects to it ? Levitation, flying objects, things suddenly composting , freezing temperatures inside ?

Some of these I have experienced myself, except for freezing temperatures inside. Most common is multiple objects moving by themselves and disruption of electronic devices, rapid draining of batteries.

I have also experienced these events in several places around the world. Two in first world countries.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm. Thanks.. yet I cant help but notice.. in all you said..yet your avatar pic is superman.

God's angels are Micha-El, Gabri-El, Ragu-El, Uri-El, and so on. Superman is Kal from the House of EL. A lot of comic books were written by Talmudic Jews, and there are spiritual things woven in.

• Haha
Reactions: GeorgeJ
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,932.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God's angels are Micha-El, Gabri-El, Ragu-El, Uri-El, and so on. Superman is Kal from the House of EL. A lot of comic books were written by Talmudic Jews, and there are spiritual things woven in.

And Jews run Hollywood and many big name movie producers.....

If you read Old Testament stories, they are often "underdog/outcast-turned-superhero" stories....

Hollywood superhero movie scripts sound familiar???

Hollywood superhero films is actually religious ideas without the appearance of religion but appeals well to people as religion does.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And Jews run Hollywood and many big name movie producers.....

If you read Old Testament stories, they are often "underdog/outcast-turned-superhero" stories....

Hollywood superhero movie scripts sound familiar???

Hollywood superhero films is actually religious ideas without the appearance of religion but appeals well to people as religion does.

The following is something I wrote several months back with an /r/conspiracy audience.

The Joker and the Thief

Who is God? What is his character? How does he work in the World? How does someone lean on him? Someone growing in Faith learns to answer these questions as they have trials to test their Faith. (James 1:2-4) Someone who grew in Faith, and learned God's character, and how he works, may learn how to see Satan as well. I am going to give brief clues someone else could follow through the Holy Ghost. This may be uncomfortable.

Related Topics:
Have Gun Will Travel: Christianity and The Ties That Bind.

The Light and The Dark.

God and The Media

Did you watch "Man of Steel," the newest Superman movie? There are a lot of Biblical and Spiritual themes woven into the movie. Themes of Faith. To not spoil it, and just give you an intro, Superman is Kal of the House of El. What does El mean? God's Angels are Micha-El, Gabri-El, Uri-El, Ragu-El, and so on. That would make Superman Earth's Guardian Angel? He exited his home planet like Moses going down the river Nile? When you get the beat, there is a lot going on. There are spiritual themes woven into the media, and we could go so far as to say, in a very big way, in many comic books when you know what to look for.

Batman is a detective. He doesn't really have any superpowers. According to Leonard Ravenhill:

The prophet is God's detective seeking for a lost treasure. The degree of his effectiveness is determined by his measure of unpopularity. Compromise is not known to him. He has no price tags. ("Picture of a Prophet.")

Batman could be an allegory for a Prophet.

Satan would be a Joker. Man is God's Glory. God does not share. Lucifer masquerades as an Angel of Light, but really he hates you.

God is Love. (1 John 4:8) God loves you. He has good plans for you.

Satan does not have good plans for you.
How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!(Isaiah 14:12)

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." (Revelations 22:16)

To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations--that one 'will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery' --just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. (Revelations 2:26-28)

Lucifer was a fallen angel. He covets man. People worship a Lucifer Fallen Angel. This is fact.

Jesus Christ is The Morning Star in Revelations. He promises to give the Morning Star. The Morning Star is a Title or Function in heaven or The Church.

Jesus Christ is The Man. (1 Timothy 2:5) The Man like "The Man" Aloe Blacc which is a stong about The Kingdom of God? The Man like "When The Man Comes Around" Johnny Cash. The Man like Hulk Hogan who went NWO and liked to say "I'm The Man Brother!!!?" Hulk Hogan says he has Eyes to See and Ears to Hear which is a major theme in the Bible among Prophets. Do you have eyes to see and ears to hear?

When I first heard the song "No Good" by Kaleo, I soon posted it on my Facebook as something for God. I was going for more of a "When The Man Comes Around." I later discovered an HBO series called "Lucifer" and that was the theme song. I deleted it because it was uncomfortable afterwards. It may have gave people the wrong impression.

Luciferianism

Music is a theme in the Bible. King David was a psalmist. He was a musician and played for King Saul. Lucifer was an Angel and was said to be God's favorite and a musician. Not that David at any way equates with Lucifer, but there seems to be something profound with music and how it is used for spiritual things.

"Sin City" is an example of a song that has spiritual connotations. Ladders give and snakes take? A ladder would be Jacob's Ladder helping you up to heaven? A snake is an occultist or thief trying to steal some sort of truth or greater meaning of life from you? Trying to occult away spiritual things for himself in a corrupt way?

If you were to listen to "Sin City" and say it is a wicked song about going to Vegas for a sinful time you would not be wrong to see it that way.

Jonah goes into Nineveh. Jonah leaves Nineveh, and they greatly fear The Lord. What did Jonah do?

Jonah called Nineveh into repentance. The way "Sin City" is laid out, it could be listened to from the standpoint that a Jonah or Jesus like figure is going into Sin City, and he is going to win. He is going to call them into repentance or else God's Judgement.

Luciferian Secular Humanism

Secular Humanism is Luciferian. Given you have been following me, and reading what I post on Reddit, I have made strong argument. I don't care to make it again here. What I will point out is some Ties That Bind. God works in particular ways. Satan works in particular ways having to do with his character.

Satan is a Joker. We have Bush "The Only Way Out," a Luciferian song. He blows up a hospital.

We have Joker in "The Dark Knight" blowing up a hospital.

Satan is a liar and a thief. He steal and "occults" knowledge.

The Lord comes like a thief in the night. (1 Thessalonians 5:2)

"The Joker and the Thief" Wolfmother.

I may go further. Given people don't understand this far, there may not be much point.

(Was originally written with /r/conspiracy in mind. Theme I was shown, and have been using for many many months.)

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
8The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

In the above post, I did a lot with words and phrases and how they are used like "The Man." There is cause and effect to the spiritual. I serve God Almighty. I receive cause and effect. I became aware that other people experience cause and effect.

In the principalities, there may be certain words or phrases with a particular use or definition. It has to do, partially with the power of the tongue. Anyone receiving cause and effect with the spiritual, may end up playing on some of these words. Words and how they are used and perceived is a form of spiritual warfare. How people view and perceive God is important. People should view in fear and/or awe.

Bad Company corrupts good character. (1 Corinthians 15:33) There was a band called Bad Company who sings the song "Bad Company." It is generally thought of, by the world, as a good thing. It is not.

Good company would be people that work to do the right things, fear God, and produce good fruit. Bad Company would be leading them people into sin and rebellion.

The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God endures forever.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The Question: Given The Bible, Spiritual Law, and profound Biblical based insight God has given you, why did God flood the Earth in the story of Noah, what was going on, and was what is going on measurable?

In answering this question, I am not getting into any geology as many shows or documentaries about The Flood do. I am answering the question in terms of the human condition, and what may have occurred. Books could be, and may have been written on this subject. This will be short and to the point. The audience is more someone who has a lot of Bible knowledge.

Adam and Original Sin

With Adam, sin enters the world. God is Holy and Separate from sin. Studying the Bible, we can come up with definitions of things that are clean, and how God judges sin. We can come up with definitions of righteousness and wickedness.

Socratic Paradox - Given all man is out to do what he believes is good, and in his best interest, how can evil exist in the world? Satan exists. Satan is a liar. In Romans 1 why is the world in a degraded state? They reject Truth of God for a lie. Various spiritual dominoes may have started falling. Nothing new happens under the sun. (1 Ecclesiastes 1:9-19)

God is like a Judge in a courtroom. A judge is Your Honor or The Honorable. Being righteous and holy, God may be compelled to act in specific ways when mankind falls into sin.

Satan is a liar and thief. Authority over the Earth was given to Adam. Satan ends up with authority in original sin.

Man is the Head. Woman the Neck.

Christ is to man as man is to woman. (1 Corinthians 11:3) This is a very important verse to understand. It is very profound. God is love. (1 John 4:8) Faith is like marriage, and man may learn things about God and Faith in his marriage.

Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. That is man is a leader. He is a decision maker. Woman influences those decisions. A husband and wife are planning to go to a restaurant and eat. Husband turns to his wife and asks "Where do you want to go tonight?" She says "I don't know." She wants him to make a decision. Husband and wife are laying in bed. Wife says "I am cold." What does I am cold mean? It may mean that her husband is supposed turn on the heat or go get a blanket. Man is the head woman the neck turning the head.

Men are often servants to their sorrow or misery. A man's wife may make him miserable till he makes the decisions she would like him to make. Is this good? It happens?

A man growing in Faith with God, may have to hit rock bottom. He may need to have nothing else but God. Joseph and Daniel were two men that became slaves and prisoners. They may have had nothing else but God. They became servants to their sorrow or misery. A song that displays this to some extent is "Dying Time" Black Label Society.

Ancient people's built marvels like The Pyramids or The Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The science or engineering behind how they did so, modern science has not figured out or been able to recreate. Why? Part of the reason why is man is a servant to his sorrow to some extent. A man in 1000 BC may be looking for ways to make his job easier. A man has a labor intensive construction or engineering job? He wants to find the easiest and most effective ways to do it with the tools and materials he has available. Various men may have engineered a variety of ways to make their job easier and more effective.

Pharaoh sees the King of Babylon making great monuments. Surely Egypt is greater than Babylon? Pharoah works to create his own monuments. The Chief Engineer who is hired to oversea the project may have his life and glory, and that of his family at stake. Given he is successful, he may become famous and his family well off. Given he fails he may be cast into shame or executed. It is a do or die scenario? He finds ways to be successful?

We could say that modern science has not been able to recreate how The Ancients built many marvels because they are not servants to their sorrow under the same conditions as the Ancients. They can cheat with computers and other things, and there may have been lost legacies and heritages of men creating technologies to make their lives easier, and/or for Glory and Prestige.

Christ is to man as man is to woman. The Greater Church is a Bride for Christ. Turns his head. God brings the good and the bad. How has the Church been turning God's head? Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head.

More on: Man is the Head. Woman the Neck.

Women, to some degree, are guardians of tradition. On Thanksgiving who usually cooks the meal? Woman. On Christmas, who often decorates and cooks and buys a lot of presents? Woman. Some roles may change from family to family depending on their traditions, but generally, women better quality of life. (Or are supposed to.)

What happens when a civilization's women are corrupted? When they are used, and taught to be immoral? God instructed Israel not to take foreign wives. Solomon's wives turned his head from God.

Females in 2017 have been raised with Madonna, Brittany Spears, Miley Cyrus, and so on. Marilyn Monroe is a cultural icon but was more of a home wrecker? She was with John F. Kennedy who was married with children? Society has been rewarding bad behavior.

Sodom

In looking for why The Flood occurred, it is helpful to look at Sodom and Gomorrah, and why God used Assyria to destroy The state of Israel and Babylon to destroy the state Judah.

Nothing new happens under the sun. God destroyed Jerusalem for a similar reason as he destroyed Sodom. Man falls into sin, and certain things may start happening.

God is Holy and Separate from sin. God is god you cannot control. Pagans made gods to control something, that is, there are spiritual laws, and Satan is a liar, and false gods were made that may have ran along these spiritual laws to some degree. Pagan gods were known as being tyrannical and doing horrible things to man. God is good. God is righteous and holy.

Moloch worship involved sacrificing children to a bullheaded false god. Baal worship involved temple prostitution. Some people looking at Ezekiel 16:48-50 would point out that sexual immorality is not specific mentioned there. Sexual immorality is inferred.

God is love. God is first and last. God was man's first love as creator. God will be man's last love. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. The people of Sodom and in Judah had hearts of stone. Hearts of Stone like the Rolling Stones song? In Ezekiel 36:26 God gives people a heart of flesh instead of a heart of stone. Harlotry is an ongoing theme in the Bible. (Ezekiel 16)(Ezekiel 23)(Revelations 17) On one layer sexual immorality and sin are happening. On another layer, idolatry is happening. Idolatry and adulatory are similar words for a reason. What came first? Sin as in sexual sin leading to idolatry or idolatry which leads to sexual sin and adulatory?

Followers of The Bible are to give God Glory, and dwell on him. Pagans made false gods for a variety of everyday things. For example, during the time of the Maccabees, a Greek Gymnasium was built in Jerusalem. There may have been a variety of rituals and pagan worship that went along with going to a Greek Gymnasium. Any Jew going to a Greek Gymnasium would be committing idolatry potentially. This helped lead to bad things going on in The Temple, and a revolution?

Adulatory

In studying Exorcism, we find that demons may be passed through sexual immorality. Many Catholic Exorcists, for example, have a lot of females that come to them after a sexual assault. They are looking for an exorcism, and believe they have a demon.

Your Body is a Temple. The Spirit of God lives in you. Someone asks in the Spirit of God, and works to tune his thumos to Godly character. He seeks after God.

There are other spirits. Other spirits seem to have a character. A possessed person may display a certain character or be prone to certain decisions. Someone going to the Temple of Baal or engaging in Moloch Worship may be a possessed person with a certain type of character. They would be doing things God sees as wicked and an abomination. They would be rejecting the Spirit of God for something else.

Noah and The Flood

There are spiritual laws. God is a Judge like a Judge in a Courtroom. Given a Noah and The Flood, certain things were happening. Nothing new happens under the sun?
I believe the flood story to be a human creation.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe the flood story to be a human creation.
The story of Noah seems to be similar to early Mesopotamian flood legends. The important part of this testimony is that God has knowledge of things before they happen and can warn people to flee danger in advance. In this respect there is truth in it. Disasters are coming. If one looks at the historical record of hurricanes, tornadoes, river floods, tsunamis, typhoons, hurricanes, monsoons, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, plagues, viruses etc, one should try to find peace with God who can lead a person to safety. It is easier for God to save a righteous person than for God to save an evil person.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The story of Noah seems to be similar to early Mesopotamian flood legends. The important part of this testimony is that God has knowledge of things before they happen and can warn people to flee danger in advance. In this respect there is truth in it. Disasters are coming. If one looks at the historical record of hurricanes, tornadoes, river floods, tsunamis, typhoons, hurricanes, monsoons, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, plagues, viruses etc, one should try to find peace with God who can lead a person to safety. It is easier for God to save a righteous person than for God to save an evil person.
The creators of the flood story have God disipointefbin his own creation work, as if he didn’t know man was imperfect. Then after drowning the earth to destroy the wicked people, man is just as wicked, like God couldn’t see that comeing either. The story is a human fabrication.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
There are flood stories from Civilizations around the world. Nothing new happens under the sun. There is something to it.
There are flood stories from around the world because there have been floods both large and small in the ancient civilizations. If Noah’s flood really happened, those civilizations would have been drown. None of those civilizations remember grandpa Noah. Ironically only the people who wrote the story remember. And Chinese people don’t look like Simetic people! Neither do Australian aborigines, Eskimos, American Indians, Samoans, Africans etc.

Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Question: Given The Bible, Spiritual Law, and profound Biblical based insight God has given you, why did God flood the Earth in the story of Noah, what was going on, and was what is going on measurable?
GENESIS.6: =
5 Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6 And the Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. 7 So the Lord said, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” 8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
ROMANS.5: =
Death in Adam, Life in Christ
12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned— 13 (For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.
1JOHN.3: =
7 Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. 8 He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil. 9 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
2THESS.2: =
The Great Apostasy
2 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Upvote 0

Man on Fire

Jan 6, 2016
Durham, NC
✟19,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are flood stories from around the world because there have been floods both large and small in the ancient civilizations. If Noah’s flood really happened, those civilizations would have been drown. None of those civilizations remember grandpa Noah. Ironically only the people who wrote the story remember. And Chinese people don’t look like Simetic people! Neither do Australian aborigines, Eskimos, American Indians, Samoans, Africans etc. There are flood stories from around the world because there have been floods both large and small in the ancient civilizations. If Noah’s flood really happened, those civilizations would have been drown. None of those civilizations remember grandpa Noah. Ironically only the people who wrote the story remember. And Chinese people don’t look like Simetic people! Neither do Australian aborigines, Eskimos, American Indians, Samoans, Africans etc.

All those flood stories are similar to the flood story of Noah. God gave Noah a rainbow covenant to show that he would not flood the earth again. How has the rainbow been used most recently? As a sign of diversity? Whether the symbol has been used right or wrong, that is another debate.

Nothing new happens under the sun. (Ecclesiastes 1:9-11)

Time works in a circle. The Bible may be more than 6,000 or so years old. Jacob labored a Biblical week for his wives. That is 7 years.

In the OP "I am answering the question in terms of the human condition, and what may have occurred." Did something not make sense?

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are flood stories from around the world because there have been floods both large and small in the ancient civilizations. If Noah’s flood really happened, those civilizations would have been drown. None of those civilizations remember grandpa Noah. Ironically only the people who wrote the story remember. And Chinese people don’t look like Simetic people! Neither do Australian aborigines, Eskimos, American Indians, Samoans, Africans etc.

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Either Jesus is wrong, or you are wrong.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Either Jesus is wrong, or you are wrong.

Choice #3, the authors of the gospels got some stuff wrong.

Not only do the OT authors of the flood story claim God didn’t know his creation would falter, it implies that he didn’t foresee that drowning the entire earth, except an ansestor if the Israelites, wouldn’t work either. Man is just the same after the so called flood!?!?!?

I have never belived in the flood but I respect your right to.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It is not about what I think, or what you think.

The question is, what does Christ think?

Do you think Christ does not know?

No, Jesus knew that the people who saught to kill him wrote exaggerated, nationalist books about themselves and for themselves. Jesus knew that the scriptures were faulty, he didn’t come to earth to refrom Judaism. He quoted truth and left the rest to die on the vine.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus knew that the scriptures were faulty

Jesus Christ is the Word.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The whole Old Testament is about Him.

You have abandoned Sola Scriptura, and are thus denying the faith.

Upvote 0

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Jesus Christ is the Word.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Luk 24:25 Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
Luk 24:26 Ought not Christ to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
Luk 24:27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

The whole Old Testament is about Him.

You have abandoned Sola Scriptura, and are thus denying the faith.

Exactly! God is the Living Word, the Bible is the written word. Nothing touched by man is infallible. My faith is in God, in the Living Word. I never participated in Biblical idolatry or fetishism.

Upvote 0

Cat Loaf You

Dec 11, 2017
Warsaw
✟22,505.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

In answering this question, I am not getting into any geology as many shows or documentaries about The Flood do. I am answering the question in terms of the human condition, and what may have occurred. Books could be, and may have been written on this subject. This will be short and to the point. The audience is more someone who has a lot of Bible knowledge.

Adam and Original Sin

With Adam, sin enters the world. God is Holy and Separate from sin. Studying the Bible, we can come up with definitions of things that are clean, and how God judges sin. We can come up with definitions of righteousness and wickedness.

Socratic Paradox - Given all man is out to do what he believes is good, and in his best interest, how can evil exist in the world? Satan exists. Satan is a liar. In Romans 1 why is the world in a degraded state? They reject Truth of God for a lie. Various spiritual dominoes may have started falling. Nothing new happens under the sun. (1 Ecclesiastes 1:9-19)

God is like a Judge in a courtroom. A judge is Your Honor or The Honorable. Being righteous and holy, God may be compelled to act in specific ways when mankind falls into sin.

Satan is a liar and thief. Authority over the Earth was given to Adam. Satan ends up with authority in original sin.

Man is the Head. Woman the Neck.

Christ is to man as man is to woman. (1 Corinthians 11:3) This is a very important verse to understand. It is very profound. God is love. (1 John 4:8) Faith is like marriage, and man may learn things about God and Faith in his marriage.

Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head. That is man is a leader. He is a decision maker. Woman influences those decisions. A husband and wife are planning to go to a restaurant and eat. Husband turns to his wife and asks "Where do you want to go tonight?" She says "I don't know." She wants him to make a decision. Husband and wife are laying in bed. Wife says "I am cold." What does I am cold mean? It may mean that her husband is supposed turn on the heat or go get a blanket. Man is the head woman the neck turning the head.

Men are often servants to their sorrow or misery. A man's wife may make him miserable till he makes the decisions she would like him to make. Is this good? It happens?

A man growing in Faith with God, may have to hit rock bottom. He may need to have nothing else but God. Joseph and Daniel were two men that became slaves and prisoners. They may have had nothing else but God. They became servants to their sorrow or misery. A song that displays this to some extent is "Dying Time" Black Label Society.

Ancient people's built marvels like The Pyramids or The Temple Mount in Jerusalem. The science or engineering behind how they did so, modern science has not figured out or been able to recreate. Why? Part of the reason why is man is a servant to his sorrow to some extent. A man in 1000 BC may be looking for ways to make his job easier. A man has a labor intensive construction or engineering job? He wants to find the easiest and most effective ways to do it with the tools and materials he has available. Various men may have engineered a variety of ways to make their job easier and more effective.

Pharaoh sees the King of Babylon making great monuments. Surely Egypt is greater than Babylon? Pharoah works to create his own monuments. The Chief Engineer who is hired to oversea the project may have his life and glory, and that of his family at stake. Given he is successful, he may become famous and his family well off. Given he fails he may be cast into shame or executed. It is a do or die scenario? He finds ways to be successful?

We could say that modern science has not been able to recreate how The Ancients built many marvels because they are not servants to their sorrow under the same conditions as the Ancients. They can cheat with computers and other things, and there may have been lost legacies and heritages of men creating technologies to make their lives easier, and/or for Glory and Prestige.

Christ is to man as man is to woman. The Greater Church is a Bride for Christ. Turns his head. God brings the good and the bad. How has the Church been turning God's head? Man is the head. Woman the neck turning the head.

More on: Man is the Head. Woman the Neck.

Women, to some degree, are guardians of tradition. On Thanksgiving who usually cooks the meal? Woman. On Christmas, who often decorates and cooks and buys a lot of presents? Woman. Some roles may change from family to family depending on their traditions, but generally, women better quality of life. (Or are supposed to.)

What happens when a civilization's women are corrupted? When they are used, and taught to be immoral? God instructed Israel not to take foreign wives. Solomon's wives turned his head from God.

Females in 2017 have been raised with Madonna, Brittany Spears, Miley Cyrus, and so on. Marilyn Monroe is a cultural icon but was more of a home wrecker? She was with John F. Kennedy who was married with children? Society has been rewarding bad behavior.

Sodom

In looking for why The Flood occurred, it is helpful to look at Sodom and Gomorrah, and why God used Assyria to destroy The state of Israel and Babylon to destroy the state Judah.

Nothing new happens under the sun. God destroyed Jerusalem for a similar reason as he destroyed Sodom. Man falls into sin, and certain things may start happening.

God is Holy and Separate from sin. God is god you cannot control. Pagans made gods to control something, that is, there are spiritual laws, and Satan is a liar, and false gods were made that may have ran along these spiritual laws to some degree. Pagan gods were known as being tyrannical and doing horrible things to man. God is good. God is righteous and holy.

Moloch worship involved sacrificing children to a bullheaded false god. Baal worship involved temple prostitution. Some people looking at Ezekiel 16:48-50 would point out that sexual immorality is not specific mentioned there. Sexual immorality is inferred.

God is love. God is first and last. God was man's first love as creator. God will be man's last love. Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess. The people of Sodom and in Judah had hearts of stone. Hearts of Stone like the Rolling Stones song? In Ezekiel 36:26 God gives people a heart of flesh instead of a heart of stone. Harlotry is an ongoing theme in the Bible. (Ezekiel 16)(Ezekiel 23)(Revelations 17) On one layer sexual immorality and sin are happening. On another layer, idolatry is happening. Idolatry and adulatory are similar words for a reason. What came first? Sin as in sexual sin leading to idolatry or idolatry which leads to sexual sin and adulatory?

Followers of The Bible are to give God Glory, and dwell on him. Pagans made false gods for a variety of everyday things. For example, during the time of the Maccabees, a Greek Gymnasium was built in Jerusalem. There may have been a variety of rituals and pagan worship that went along with going to a Greek Gymnasium. Any Jew going to a Greek Gymnasium would be committing idolatry potentially. This helped lead to bad things going on in The Temple, and a revolution?

Adulatory

In studying Exorcism, we find that demons may be passed through sexual immorality. Many Catholic Exorcists, for example, have a lot of females that come to them after a sexual assault. They are looking for an exorcism, and believe they have a demon.

Your Body is a Temple. The Spirit of God lives in you. Someone asks in the Spirit of God, and works to tune his thumos to Godly character. He seeks after God.

There are other spirits. Other spirits seem to have a character. A possessed person may display a certain character or be prone to certain decisions. Someone going to the Temple of Baal or engaging in Moloch Worship may be a possessed person with a certain type of character. They would be doing things God sees as wicked and an abomination. They would be rejecting the Spirit of God for something else.

Noah and The Flood

There are spiritual laws. God is a Judge like a Judge in a Courtroom. Given a Noah and The Flood, certain things were happening. Nothing new happens under the sun?

God flood the world not because people were wicked but because angels raped woman and corrupted DNA , Noah was not perfect like sinless because we would call him Messiah if he was , he was perfect in fact that his DNA was not corrupted .

• Agree
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0