Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got below 36°F, and nipped a lot of plants. That's unfortunate, but I'm glad it happened, because the Massive Black Clouds of Mozzies that greeted you every time you stepped outside for the last week are gone. There are still mosquitoes out there, of course, but nothing like they have been so far this spring. I don't think I have ever seen such hordes of skeeters as I have seen this year---it's been like a biblical plague.

After the temps being up near 80° for at least two weeks, it's been pretty warm upstairs with no A/C running---I've been sleeping under a couple of sheets. But last night, I had to get up and throw a blanket on the bed before I froze to death. Plus, Sasha the Dog slept with me all night, and I really needed that 102.5° of doggy heat last night. :) We've been in the process of repainting Noah's room, and because of the fumes, he's been sleeping on an air mattress in the living room, so Sasha has been sleeping with him for most nights. I'm really glad that she decided to come upstairs with me last night---I needed her, LOL!

Reactions: Michie

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got below 36°F, and nipped a lot of plants. That's unfortunate, but I'm glad it happened, because the Massive Black Clouds of Mozzies that greeted you every time you stepped outside for the last week are gone. There are still mosquitoes out there, of course, but nothing like they have been so far this spring. I don't think I have ever seen such hordes of skeeters as I have seen this year---it's been like a biblical plague.

After the temps being up near 80° for at least two weeks, it's been pretty warm upstairs with no A/C running---I've been sleeping under a couple of sheets. But last night, I had to get up and throw a blanket on the bed before I froze to death. Plus, Sasha the Dog slept with me all night, and I really needed that 102.5° of doggy heat last night. :) We've been in the process of repainting Noah's room, and because of the fumes, he's been sleeping on an air mattress in the living room, so Sasha has been sleeping with him for most nights. I'm really glad that she decided to come upstairs with me last night---I needed her, LOL!
No frost here. I’m considering putting some veggies in today. I’m sure you are aware that the ticks are supposed to be more active than usual this year so be careful. My dogs go to bed with us ever night. Amazing the heat they can generate!

Reactions: Wolseley
Upvote 0