Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I'm post-mil, the antichrist is never going to rule in the future.
I'm not "pre" "post" "up" "down" or whatever... I just read the bible.. which is the word of God.. and.. It has quite a bit in there where the Antichrist is pretty much running things.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I'm not "pre" "post" "up" "down" or whatever... I just read the bible.. which is the word of God.. and.. It has quite a bit in there where the Antichrist is pretty much running things.
You can pretend like you don't believe in theology but you obviously do.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Israel is a place of many wonders.... I'm sure they know it's whereabouts....but.... I am just as sure that they will never admit it.

There is a story that when El Al flights were sent to Ethiopia to bring Ethiopian Jews back to The Land, one of the planes left empty. The story is that it was NOT empty... :)

• Informative
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The Orthodox Church says they have and the Catholics say they have it.

Ark of the Covenant built to hold the Ten Commandments at the command of God. The Israelites carried the Ark with them during their 40 years spent wandering in the desert, and after the conquest of Canaan, it was brought to Shiloh. King David later took the Ark to Jerusalem, where his son and successor, Solomon, eventually installed it in the temple. Since its disappearance, some 2,000 years ago, numerous theories have arisen about its fate. One of the most well known holds that Levitical priests moved the Ark to Egypt just before the Babylonians sacked Jerusalem in 586 B.C. From there it was supposedly moved to Ethiopia, where it resides to this day in the town of Aksum, in the St. Mary of Zion cathedral. Only one man, a monk known as “the Guardian,” is allowed to see the Ark, and church authorities have never allowed it to be studied to determine its authenticity.

Don't know why anyone would think Rome has it, it was gone long before then.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
There is a story that when El Al flights were sent to Ethiopia to bring Ethiopian Jews back to The Land, one of the planes left empty. The story is that it was NOT empty... :)
That is interesting. Have you read about Ron Wyatt.. finding it?

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Don't know why anyone would think Rome has it, it was gone long before then.
Rome claims to have everything from the clothes Jesus wore on the cross to splinters from the cross itself. It should surprise no one that they claim to have the arc of the covenant. They probably have a shriveled up leaf that they claim Adam wore in the garden on display next to the pinky toe of a martyr.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Ron is a showman and IMO charlatan. He had some decent material at first but then went off the charts.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ron is a showman and IMO charlatan. He had some decent material at first but then went off the charts.
Well, I have heard that. Which is sad, while expected. He did find something in Israel and even when I was reading it I thought that it should be less public knowledge.

From what I understand, Israel did not want any of it leaked, but Ron had already told some people.. So, Israel discredited him in order to perpetrate a fraud.

That is pretty simple to do in the arena of Christians, the ark and the skepticism and convoluted opinions of the end times...
Just hint that someone is a fraud and this epic discovery was a fraud... and bingo... your name is mud and everyone believe that your mud... whether you are or not.
Here is a link to Ron's death bed interview.. For what it's worth.. I find it hard to believe that a guy, of his religious caliber.. or perceived religious caliber would lie about something like this knowing that he was soon going to see his savior face to face...
People will always have their own reasons for not accepting it, or accepting it. One persons says.. "He's a fraud" and your toast.
Ron Wyatt’s Deathbed Confession of Finding Ark of the Covenant & its Guardian Angels

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

Yes, I have heard about it and saw the video. Absolutely no proof whatsoever. He claimed he found it in a tunnel at the pseudo tomb site...which has been historically and scientifically proven to be the false site.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I have heard that. Which is sad, while expected. He did find something in Israel and even when I was reading it I thought that it should be less public knowledge.

From what I understand, Israel did not want any of it leaked, but Ron had already told some people.. So, Israel discredited him in order to perpetrate a fraud.

That is pretty simple to do in the arena of Christians, the ark and the skepticism and convoluted opinions of the end times...
Just hint that someone is a fraud and this epic discovery was a fraud... and bingo... your name is mud and everyone believe that your mud... whether you are or not.
Here is a link to Ron's death bed interview.. For what it's worth.. I find it hard to believe that a guy, of his religious caliber.. or perceived religious caliber would lie about something like this knowing that he was soon going to see his savior face to face...
People will always have their own reasons for not accepting it, or accepting it. One persons says.. "He's a fraud" and your toast.
Ron Wyatt’s Deathbed Confession of Finding Ark of the Covenant & its Guardian Angels

People of high "religious caliber" lie all the time, just as regular people do. It is sad, but a fact of this world. Or maybe he did genuinely believe there was something there, but that does not mean it is what he thought it was. Either way there is little to no evidence that he was correct. It is easy to say or even to prove that he was not correct, when there is no evidence to prove that he was correct aside from his word....which did not mean much. But it was not a conspiracy against him, he was just wrong - as much as I wish he were right.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
People of high "religious caliber" lie all the time, just as regular people do. It is sad, but a fact of this world. Or maybe he did genuinely believe there was something there, but that does not mean it is what he thought it was. Either way there is little to no evidence that he was correct. It is easy to say or even to prove that he was not correct, when there is no evidence to prove that he was correct aside from his word....which did not mean much. But it was not a conspiracy against him, he was just wrong - as much as I wish he were right.

He also claimed he had a sample of Yeshua's blood from the ark and he said he had it tested and that it had no paternal DNA or something like that...

• Agree
Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He also claimed he had a sample of Yeshua's blood from the ark and he said he had it tested and that it had no paternal DNA or something like that...
Yeah...people of great fervor can sometimes be convinced of something that is not there or happening. See the Jerusalem Syndrome affect some people have when they go to Israel.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I here you saying that he had no proof.. You also don't have proof that he did not see what he said that he saw..

It's a choice... I can't say either way..

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,192.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I here you saying that he had no proof.. You also don't have proof that he did not see what he said that he saw..

It's a choice... I can't say either way..
OK, fair enough. I will leave it there as the thread is getting off course.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is true. He did claim that.

His idea or statement that the ark was hidden directly below the cross and when the earth quake occurred, Jesus' blood ran down through the crack and anointed the ark... would be a phenomenal event. Just think.. the lamb of God was the final sacrifice to anoint the ark. If it is the truth.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
That is true. He did claim that.

His idea or statement that the ark was hidden directly below the cross and when the earth quake occurred, Jesus' blood ran down through the crack and anointed the ark... would be a phenomenal event. Just think.. the lamb of God was the final sacrifice to anoint the ark. If it is the truth.

But where he said it happened was not the correct place so very unlikely it was true...
Shavua tov!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here is another source on the Second Temple not having the original Ark or any other Ark.
Emphasis added.

Some of the original artifacts from the Temple of Solomon are not mentioned in the sources after its destruction in 597 BCE, and are presumed lost. The Second Temple lacked the following holy articles:

The Ark of the Covenant containing the Tablets of Stone, before which were placed the pot of manna and Aaron's rod
  • The Urim and Thummim (divination objects contained in the Hoshen)
  • The holy oil
  • The sacred fire.
In the Second Temple, the Kodesh Hakodashim (Holy of Holies) was separated by curtains rather than a wall as in the First Temple. Still, as in the Tabernacle, the Second Temple included:

• The Menorah (golden lamp) for the Hekhal
  • The Table of Showbread
  • The golden altar of incense, with golden censers.
  • According to the Mishnah (Middot iii. 6), the "Foundation Stone" stood where the Ark used to be, and the High Priest put his censer on it on Yom Kippur.
The Second Temple also included many of the original vessels of gold that had been taken by the Babylonians but restored by Cyrus the Great. According to the Babylonian Talmud (Yoma 22b), however, the Temple lacked the Shekinah, the dwelling or settling divine presence of God, and the Ruach HaKodesh, the Spirit of Holiness, present in the first.

End Quote

Link
TheJewish Temples
Just tell the Jews the truth.......it is no longer on this planet....
They will understand that once they read the Book of Revelation.....

New House New Stones

John in a tabernacle in Revelation............

Jeremiah 3:16

“Then it shall come to pass, when you are multiplied and increased in the land in those days,” says the LORD, “that they will say no more, ‘The Ark of the Covenant of the LORD.'
It shall not come to mind,
nor shall they remember it,
nor shall they visit it,
======================
Heb 9:4
which had the golden censer and the Ark of the Covenant overlaid on all sides with gold, in which were the golden pot that had the manna, Aaron's rod that budded, and the tablets of the covenant;

Revelation 11:19
And was opened the Sanctuary of the God the in the heaven and was seen the Ark of the Covenant of Him in His Sanctuary
and became lightnings and voices/sounds and thunders and quaking and great hail.

Revelation 15:8
And is being-filled-full/repleted the Sanctuary of smoke out of the glory of the God, and out of the power of Him.
And no one was able to be entering into the Sanctuary until should be being finished the seven blows/stripes of the seven Messengers.

Revelation 16:17

the seventh Messenger did pour out his vial to the air, and there came forth a great Voice from the Sanctuary of the Heaven, from the Throne saying "it hath become"!
===========================
Studies In The Scriptures - Tabernacle Shadows - Chapter 1
The Camp--The Gate--
The Court--The Brazen Altar--The Laver--
The Tabernacle--
The First Veil--The Table--The Lampstand--The Golden Altar--
The Second Veil The Mercy Seat and Ark--The Second Veil--

The Significance of These and Their Antitypes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
But where he said it happened was not the correct place so very unlikely it was true...
Shavua tov!
Not the correct place, according to who?

My parents have been to Israel. There are a lot of so called "places" that are "supposed" to be where biblical events happened. Even in Bethlehem... However, My father is a very intelligent man with a very good grasp on biblical teaching... Many of these so called "places" are just tourist traps. They don't line up with biblical narratives.. but people are happy to be told that "X" happened here... etc.

Even talking to local people.. they will tell you that nobody is certain.

They even believe that the Dome on the Rock is not on the temple mount.... I tend to agree.

So, I don't just take these "facts" to be "facts".

God will reveal it in the end. The government and experts in Israel have reasons for secrets and reasons for silence on many things... They are a country that is under constant threat of being wiped out...

Many even say that the Via Dolorosa is not the path that Christ walked to the site of His crucifixion.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Not the correct place, according to who?

My parents have been to Israel. There are a lot of so called "places" that are "supposed" to be where biblical events happened. Even in Bethlehem... However, My father is a very intelligent man with a very good grasp on biblical teaching... Many of these so called "places" are just tourist traps. They don't line up with biblical narratives.. but people are happy to be told that "X" happened here... etc.

Even talking to local people.. they will tell you that nobody is certain.

They even believe that the Dome on the Rock is not on the temple mount.... I tend to agree.

So, I don't just take these "facts" to be "facts".

God will reveal it in the end. The government and experts in Israel have reasons for secrets and reasons for silence on many things... They are a country that is under constant threat of being wiped out...

Many even say that the Via Dolorosa is not the path that Christ walked to the site of His crucifixion.

The "garden tomb" can not be authentic because the tomb is not from the 1st century (G. Barkay). The actual tomb in the Church of the resurrection has been scientifically and historically authenticated (D. Bahat and M. Biddle). Yes, the via dolorosa is only partially the path.

Last edited:
Upvote 0