Israel begins construction of new Gaza border barrier

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because the Lord took their nation from them because of their disobedience.

Be careful with that on 2 counts, -
1. You're forgetting Kings & prophecy. Throughout Kings, Israel repeatedly rebelled, obeyed, and rebelled again. Their disobedience is nothing new, and God has, and is punishing them for this. However it's prophecy that teaches us that in the future (a challenge for some to consider), Israel will come back to him, and be saved.

2. It's proud and hypocritical to damn them for their disobedience, when we, our countries, our nations, and even sometimes our own churches are disobedient to him. The west, America is disobedient beyond belief, twisting good into evil, cruelty, pride, the laws passed recently in NYC. If you damn Israel, you must equally damn all of us. Don't look at their punishment in gloating, like an older sibling who takes pleasure in their younger sibling being punished, - because we fall under the same rules and discipline.

Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Zionist Nation has one purpose that means a great deal to me and that is the coming destruction of Jerusalem, by the Gathering of all nations against it, to set off the chain of events that lead to the great tribulation.

Whether you believe that to be their purpose or not, we know from scripture that it's going to happen, and is part of Gods plan.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
It's not an assumption at all, you stated a reason for the Holocaust, which left about 80-90 % of evidence unexplained. It's your job to cover that evidence if you make a bold statement, not mine !

The 'no Jews anymore because of the circumcision of the heart' is also flatly misunderstood by others on this board, - 'no Jew or Gentile' is only THROUGH Christ. Therefore, until Jews accept Christ as Lord, this reasoning is null & void.
The Jews will remain with the veil over them until the fullness of the Gentiles is complete. This division itself in Romans highlights the fact that there ARE Jews and Gentiles until the Lord's return begins to unfold.
I stated he had the Wrong name for them. I am not stateing a different reason for WW2 or anything done by Hitler. Only the name he had for them was wrong.

He is not a Jew outwardly by the Circumcision of the Flesh. Those who keep the OT Law and Call themselves Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan as stated in Revelation.

While they have some blood to qualify them as descendants of Abraham they do not have enough/pure blood to qualify them to inherit/take the Land in Israel. They were to remain pure in blood and not mix, they broke that command. They are descendants of Abraham, but a Jew is one inwardly not outwardly.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Be careful with that on 2 counts, -
1. You're forgetting Kings & prophecy. Throughout Kings, Israel repeatedly rebelled, obeyed, and rebelled again. Their disobedience is nothing new, and God has, and is punishing them for this. However it's prophecy that teaches us that in the future (a challenge for some to consider), Israel will come back to him, and be saved.

2. It's proud and hypocritical to damn them for their disobedience, when we, our countries, our nations, and even sometimes our own churches are disobedient to him. The west, America is disobedient beyond belief, twisting good into evil, cruelty, pride, the laws passed recently in NYC. If you damn Israel, you must equally damn all of us. Don't look at their punishment in gloating, like an older sibling who takes pleasure in their younger sibling being punished, - because we fall under the same rules and discipline.
1. You are forgetting the words of Christ, when he said the kingdom will be taken from them and given to a New People(us). Now only through Christ can they be grafted in to the Root. And yes a remnant of them will be saved through belief on Christ in the end.

2. It is neither Pride nor hypocrisy. I say what the Lord has already said, because of their disobedience their kingdom was taken from them and given to a New people. One Circumcised in Spirit and the Heart and not in flesh. Israel is God's spiritual kingdom, as Christians we are all a part of the Lord's Spiritual Israel. Again I am not gloating, I am stating what the word of God says and nothing else.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Whether you believe that to be their purpose or not, we know from scripture that it's going to happen, and is part of Gods plan.
Yes, it is God's plan that they are to be destroyed as a nation.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel begins construction of new Gaza border barrier

Israel said Sunday that work to strengthen its border with the Gaza Strip had entered a new phase, with construction starting on a massive new barrier along the frontier.

"Over the weekend we began building the above-ground barrier along the Gaza border," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told journalists before the weekly cabinet meeting.

The barrier, set to stand six metres (20 feet) off the ground, "will prevent terrorists from Gaza from penetrating into our territory on the ground", he said in Hebrew.

Netanyahu gave no further details but a defence ministry statement said that work on the structure began Thursday.

It is set to follow the 65-kilometre (40-mile) course of an underground barrier also under construction meant to neutralise the threat of cross-border tunnels built by Gaza militants.

At its western end, the statement said, the above-ground barrier would join a fortified sea wall jutting into the Mediterranean, aimed at blocking Palestinian attacks by water.

More at link: Israel begins construction of new Gaza border barrier

Why is Israel opting for physical barriers? Why not just increase ground sensors and drones?
...does this mean the US can stop sending them $10,000,000+ a day in aid? :scratch:
tulc(is asking for a friend) :wave:

Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I stated he had the Wrong name for them. I am not stateing a different reason for WW2 or anything done by Hitler. Only the name he had for them was wrong.

He is not a Jew outwardly by the Circumcision of the Flesh. Those who keep the OT Law and Call themselves Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan as stated in Revelation.

While they have some blood to qualify them as descendants of Abraham they do not have enough/pure blood to qualify them to inherit/take the Land in Israel. They were to remain pure in blood and not mix, they broke that command. They are descendants of Abraham, but a Jew is one inwardly not outwardly.

1. You are forgetting the words of Christ, when he said the kingdom will be taken from them and given to a New People(us). Now only through Christ can they be grafted in to the Root. And yes a remnant of them will be saved through belief on Christ in the end.

2. It is neither Pride nor hypocrisy. I say what the Lord has already said, because of their disobedience their kingdom was taken from them and given to a New people. One Circumcised in Spirit and the Heart and not in flesh. Israel is God's spiritual kingdom, as Christians we are all a part of the Lord's Spiritual Israel. Again I am not gloating, I am stating what the word of God says and nothing else.

Yes, it is God's plan that they are to be destroyed as a nation.

You are simply not listening, or addressing what I'm saying.
A common thread with those who follow replacement theology - throwing stones from a glass house. Of course it's pride and hypocrisy - unless you can tell me that you have never been disobedient to God ?
I'll just leave this one here to ponder - if the Church is Israel, why would the Church need to be saved ? Romans 11:26
25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved

"all Israel will be saved" - don't confuse their punishment with their complete eradication. It's actually (in revelation) God's plan to destroy those nations that seek to destroy Israel !

Upvote 0

Not David

I'm back!
Apr 6, 2018
USA
✟231,310.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A common thread with those who follow replacement theology - throwing stones from a glass house. Of course it's pride and hypocrisy - unless you can tell me that you have never been disobedient to God ?
I'll just leave this one here to ponder - if the Church is Israel, why would the Church need to be saved ? Romans 11:26
25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved

"all Israel will be saved" - don't confuse their punishment with their complete eradication. It's actually (in revelation) God's plan to destroy those nations that seek to destroy Israel !
"Replacement theory" is a strawman.
The Church is Israel.

Upvote 0

DanishLutheran

Dec 22, 2018
Aarhus
✟25,867.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
It's the same government who takes away lands of Palestinian living there to give it to Jews coming, and takes away territory of the Christian Churches.
Plus, the inefficient attacks that cost a lot of children' lives.

Ah yes. Pallywood is apparently more effective than it appears at first glance.

1: There is no better place in the entire Middle East (including the NATO-member Turkey) to be a Christian than in Israel. Fact.

2: There is no military on the face of the planet that takes more care to avoid civilian casualties than Israel. They even drop leaflets BEFORE attacks, warning civilians to get out of the way for Pete's sake!
The fact that Hamas continues to use civilians as shields is not Israel's fault.

3: "Taking away land" is a really, REALLY hilarious objection from any American. The level of double-think involved when an American tells a Jew where he/she/chopperself isn't allowed to live is over 9000 ^_^

• Winner
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0

DanishLutheran

Dec 22, 2018
Aarhus
✟25,867.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
There are times where the Israeli army didn't care there were children there. I know some horrible things Palestinians do but that doesn't justify other stuff.

How much did the US care about the children killed in its own attacks in Yugoslavia, Iraq, etc? And those conflicts weren't even wars of survival and safety. The first was to give the world something else to focus on than Bill's sexual assault of a white house intern, the second was a massive miscalculation.

Israel takes more care than any military in the world, when it comes to civilian casualties.
But no: No one's perfect. And yes, mistakes happen. The question is: Are those civilian casualties intentional or not?
Given that the US has attacked civilian targets intentionally before, Americans aren't really in any position to be on any kind of high horse here.

• Agree
Reactions: Nige55
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single

I addressed what you said brother, you simply don't see it that way.

Of course I've sinned brother, that doesn't change what the word of God says.
Only a remnant of the Natural branches are saved, and they will be apart of the whole of Israel.
Romans 11 kjv
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Only a remnant of the people will be saved who have the blood of Abraham. It will be at the end after they have already been destroyed as a nation, and after all the nations that took it are then driven out when Christ stand spiritually on the Mt of Olives to divide it. The remnant of the people of Abraham's blood will be saved. The Natural branches are not grafted back into the root until they accept Christ and turn from sin.

Also remember that the Slaughter of Ez 9 will start in the Lord's Church to purge it of all those who did not sight and weep for the Abominations done in the Midst. So it is not just the Natural branches that were cut out that are being punished during the end times but also the branches that were grafted in but did not heed the word of God.

Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3: "Taking away land" is a really, REALLY hilarious objection from any American. The level of double-think involved when an American tells a Jew where he/she/chopperself isn't allowed to live is over 9000 ^_^

The irony is bewildering, when Americans target and criticise Israel over land grabbing.
Even more startling, is when American attempt to semi-justify Palestinian knife attacks and car ramming as 'freedom fighters who are simply reacting to being backed into a corner' kind of rhetoric.

Can you imagine Europeans (for example) justifying native Americans who suddenly decided to start stabbing and killing random innocent Americans ?!! Utter hypocrisy !

Upvote 0

Nige55

Mar 2, 2012
✟68,732.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I addressed what you said brother, you simply don't see it that way.

Of course I've sinned brother, that doesn't change what the word of God says.
Only a remnant of the Natural branches are saved, and they will be apart of the whole of Israel.
Romans 11 kjv
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be grafted in: for God is able to graft them in again.
24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Only a remnant of the people will be saved who have the blood of Abraham. It will be at the end after they have already been destroyed as a nation, and after all the nations that took it are then driven out when Christ stand spiritually on the Mt of Olives to divide it. The remnant of the people of Abraham's blood will be saved. The Natural branches are not grafted back into the root until they accept Christ and turn from sin.

Also remember that the Slaughter of Ez 9 will start in the Lord's Church to purge it of all those who did not sight and weep for the Abominations done in the Midst. So it is not just the Natural branches that were cut out that are being punished during the end times but also the branches that were grafted in but did not heed the word of God.

I often use the scripture quoted above myself, as I believe that it highlights the fallacy of replacement theology.
I think we can agree there will be a remnant. Vs. 27 and 28 really are an insight into God's plan for them.
We certainly have many areas of contention, however I wish you a blessed weekend.

Upvote 0

StephenDiscipleofYHWH

Jul 11, 2018
Ransom county
✟69,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
I often use the scripture quoted above myself, as I believe that it highlights the fallacy of replacement theology.
I think we can agree there will be a remnant. Vs. 27 and 28 really are an insight into God's plan for them.
We certainly have many areas of contention, however I wish you a blessed weekend.
May the Lord bless you brother.

Upvote 0