• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Is this true? Haunted house requires 40-page waiver, physical exam.

Discussion in 'Current News & Events' started by Johnboy53, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Johnboy53

Johnboy53 Looking For Interesting News.

+1,665
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Oct. 22 (UPI) -- A Tennessee haunted house billed as the scariest in the world requires visits to sign a 40-page waiver, pass a physical and undergo a background check -- and no one has ever finished the attraction.

Haunted house requires 40-page waiver, physical exam

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. HopeInJesusOnly

HopeInJesusOnly Active Member

+265
    Canada
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single

"When I use the hypnosis I can put you in a kitty pool with a couple inches of water and tell you there's a great white shark in there, and you're gonna think there's a shark in there," he told WFLA-TV.

True or not, hypnosis inciting fear is mental abuse. It is a form of torture and should be banned.

In fact, I say hypnosis, as a practice, and for whatever purpose, should be illegal.

P.S. This story is upsetting on so many levels. When I read he had visitors watch a two-hour video, I thought two things 1) who on earth would do this just to visit a haunted house? And 2) clearly the video will only serve to subliminally suggest something eerie is going on in the house. A primer for fear, so to speak...and sure enough, he was using hypnosis.

I wish I hadn't read this article. Something is seriously wrong with humanity nowadays.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  3. Scann

Scann Member

+67
    Thailand
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Ghosts don't exist. Demons do. Therefore the house cannot be "haunted" in the first place,at least not according to a dictionary. Didn't the owner say he was using hypnosis anyway? :)

4. HopeInJesusOnly

HopeInJesusOnly Active Member

+265
    Canada
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Yup. He should be arrested. No one should have access to someone's mind this way. It's truly disturbing and disgusting.