Is there room for comedy in Christianity?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I know of a redheaded a bit hottempered old man that tried to teach some of His grandchildren to call Him Mufasa but He reminded me more of the Lionkings Father in the end but He was maybe not seeing that himself. He sure was no Mufasa.

LOL!

Reactions: charleeb
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've heard there was a church by the highway with a big sign saying
If You want to hear the word of God turn left, if You want to meet Him face to face send a sms.

Unfortunatedly the truth is that caraccidents happen when people surf and send sms while driving and hold the phone in one hand and stear with another. It is the sad humour if one may say so, because it leaves people in grief. Still it is a warning. Some people do not know if they are to cry or laugh.

I agree. It's inSANE to do that.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
fs-4.jpg

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whenever I have music in the car I can not drive through town without some people honking the horn at me and I wondered why. Then I realised I often sing with the music and enjoy the ride with the window halfopen. So perhaps they got inspired too. They seem more amused than upset. Perhaps they stare at You because they can not let go of themself the same way and wish they could sing "Natural woman" the same way or something. But everything takes practice.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Whenever I have music in the car I can not drive through town without some people honking the horn at me and I wondered why. Then I realised I often sing with the music and enjoy the ride with the window halfopen. So perhaps they got inspired too. They seem more amused than upset. Perhaps they stare at You because they can not let go of themself the same way and wish they could sing "Natural woman" the same way or something. But everything takes practice.

Good for you for singing!!!

:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟154,229.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear, this one mat is about to get eaten by the robot vacuumcleaner so now it has to go... or fly...or sold or retire as a Prayermat. Does any christian denomination use red silk prayermats or are their knees to be hardened on the floor? Does it have a charismatic pentecostal look or is it more traditional ortodox? I would guess the last.
IMG_7589.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,613.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Oh dear, this one mat is about to get eaten by the robot vacuumcleaner so now it has to go... or fly...or sold or retire as a Prayermat. Does any christian denomination use red silk prayermats or are their knees to be hardened on the floor? Does it have a charismatic pentecostal look or is it more traditional ortodox? I would guess the last. View attachment 200148

LOL! i dunno...it seems quite versatile.....

looks like it DID try to fly and didn't quite make it :D

Upvote 0