Badulla
✟928.00
Country
Sri Lanka
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have recently started developing feelings for a guy within our friend's circle. He is an active Christian and is part of the church choir. We recently started texting and he loves telling me about his day. We haven't dug deep into our past lives or generally any additional information about ourselves. I am not sure if he is interested in me but he is constantly in touch with me. I have started developing feelings for him. I know he is a Christian but he has a habit of drinking which I am not sure whether it is not okay according to the Bible. My only issue is whether this will hurt me or am I safe moving forward with my feelings. I prayed for a sign for the last few days and read the Bible after praying specifically for this purpose. All I got was Jeremiah chapter 18, about the potter. I don't know how to interpret this and I think I need help

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟383,108.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi. I am sorry for the lack of detail.
Wha I meant it occasional drinking when with friends.
And what does that look like?

There's a big difference between getting drunk with friends, and having only a couple of drinks worth with Christian friends.

Upvote 0

Dilencia Jesudhason

May 23, 2024
Badulla
✟928.00
Country
Sri Lanka
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And what does that look like?

There's a big difference between getting drunk with friends, and having only a couple of drinks worth with Christian friends
It is usually the latter but I've also heard that he was so drunk once that he had to be dropped home by one of my other words.

Upvote 0