up there
✟307,955.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Melting Polar Ice Sheets: since 1992 the polar ice sheets have been melting more than ever before in recorded history; raising sea levels at an accelerating rate; the condition of these regions is 'directly' related to world climate; affecting ocean currents and weather patterns all over the world;
Most of the melt is compliments of a steady stream of soot from China and corresponds with the increase in industrial pollution with the rise of manufacturing for foreign interests.. Anyone from a frozen climate knows ice which would otherwise reflect sunlight, melts at subzero temps when dirt/soot is present on top of ice/snow.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
HAARP = multiple facilities located all over the world; admitted by military and government officials to be capable of altering the weather; utilizes gaseous chemicals, injected into the atmosphere via chemtrails from jets, that act as a magnifying agent to the UV rays of the sun, ultimately heating the earth more and more over time; can be used to trigger large storm systems via heating of air around them and can actually 'guide' them by these means.

And we enter the realm of idiocy. This is the level where climate change deniers live.

• Agree
Reactions: klutedavid
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 8:22 "As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

Why are we worrying about climate change?
I agree...God is in control and will reign justice over those who attempt to harm His creation.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I agree...God is in control and will reign justice over those who attempt to harm His creation.

God seems to be a bit lax on throwing the lasso himself so maybe the "reign justice" is meant to be done by other people instead of us waiting for a huge hand from to sky coming to correct everything "real soon now" while the planet gets wrecked.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(emphasis mine)

I can't speak to whether the majority of people will see it, or admit it, but you couldn't be more correct about the emboldened portion of your statement, here.

Climate Change = undeniable, undebatable, absolutely empirical (plainly observed through experience of the senses) to anyone with common sense.....who's also paying attention.

Global Warming = Hoax, completely unprovable by science as a natural, repeating, occurrence in the history of the world, has been disproven by many scientists all over the world.

HAARP = multiple facilities located all over the world; admitted by military and government officials to be capable of altering the weather; utilizes gaseous chemicals, injected into the atmosphere via chemtrails from jets, that act as a magnifying agent to the UV rays of the sun, ultimately heating the earth more and more over time; can be used to trigger large storm systems via heating of air around them and can actually 'guide' them by these means.

Activity from HAARP installations began in 1992. Unprecedented weather catastrophes coincided with its use during this timeframe:

Melting Polar Ice Sheets: since 1992 the polar ice sheets have been melting more than ever before in recorded history; raising sea levels at an accelerating rate; the condition of these regions is 'directly' related to world climate; affecting ocean currents and weather patterns all over the world;

Unnatural Tornadoes: May 3, 1999; fourteen tornadoes decimated the cities of Moore and OK city, Oklahoma in one night; 44 people were killed, nothing like it has ever been recorded before or since.

Hurricane Katrina: Aug. 23-31, 2005; 1,833 dead; costliest tropical cyclone on record; $125 billion in damage.

Hurricane Maria: Sept. 16 to Oct. 2, 2017; 3,057 dead; $91.6 billion in damage.

Hurricane Harvey: August 17 – September 2, 2017; 107 dead; $125 billion in damage.

Hurricane Irma: August 30– September 13, 2017; 134 dead; $77.2 billion in damage.

Unprecedented flooding:

Why Is This Happening? Unprecedented Flooding Has Hit The U.S. Within The Last 30 Days

Unprecedented Floods Across The United States Are About To Get Even Worse

Unprecedented winter weather:

Early 2014 North American cold wave - Wikipedia

'Life-threatening' Arctic blast to freeze nearly 200 million as Polar Vortex attacks U.S.

World in grip of ‘high impact weather’ as US freezes, Australia sizzles, parts of South America deluged

And many more outside the U.S.

Regardless of what you know (or believe) about HAARP, it is a rock-solid factual variable when considering any of the anomalous weather we have 'all' been experiencing, increasingly, in our home environments in recent years. Even if HAARP was only tinkered with a few times, here and there (which is not the case), it has the capability of throwing our entire world weather system out of whack, and should be considered very seriously in light of all the corroborating evidence.

Just ask yourself,
"Have you seen any 'good' weather lately?"

Yes...geophysical warfare is real
HAARP...DEW...etc...

Reactions: Think...
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God seems to be a bit lax on throwing the lasso himself so maybe the "reign justice" is meant to be done by other people instead of us waiting for a huge hand from to sky coming to correct everything "real soon now" while the planet gets wrecked.

Indeed, God works in mysterious ways.

Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most of the melt is compliments of a steady stream of soot from China and corresponds with the increase in industrial pollution with the rise of manufacturing for foreign interests.. Anyone from a frozen climate knows ice which would otherwise reflect sunlight, melts at subzero temps when dirt/soot is present on top of ice/snow.

This is a new one on me. I fully respect your opinion and am interested to know more about this.

I have never heard of anything like this and can't find any corroborating information about this theory.

Would you happen to know of any name/scientific term for this 'effect.' Can you post any articles or other sources of data for this process?

I'd be very interested to learn more about it.

Thank you and God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And we enter the realm of idiocy. This is the level where climate change deniers live.

There are many people like you on discussion forums like this who operate in this way, JW.

What you either aren't sharp enough to know, or haven't learned by now, or you 'hope' others won't realize is that this method of 'trying' to silence people only weakens 'your' position and discredits 'anything' you have to say on the matter.

If you can't attack and disprove a theory or information directly, attack and strive desperately to insult the messenger.

You can't respond in an intelligent, credible way to the information that I've presented from multiple verifiable sources.....so you slap me in the face and call me an 'idiot' in an attempt to shut me up or make me look stupid.

All this while knowing absolutely nothing about me.

**And, for the record, I wasn't denying Climate Change at all. I was fully supporting it; just not the explanation for it that modern mainstream science is feeding us.**

Psalm 7:15-16 He who digs a hole.....falls into the pit he has made. The trouble he causes recoils on himself; his violence comes down on his own head.
Psalm 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.
Proverbs 26:27 If a man digs a pit, he will fall into it; if a man rolls a stone, it will roll back on him.

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Images of the chemicals sprayed to enhance the effects of HAARP and other weather control mechanisms.

Before anyone tries to claim this image is normal, take a closer look at how the lines intersect/criss-cross eachother.

Absolutely impossible by any natural weather means like wind currents.

GeoengineeringWatch_org-102.png

Here are many more. Simply click on this link:

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/category/haarp-2/

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,955.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'd be very interested to learn more about it.
Doing a quick search, the original satellite photo of the soot drift from about 15 or more years back is long gone for some reason (wink wink) although I may have it on an old computer, but a g**gle search of 'soot from china arctic' may provide you with some interesting insight along with the usual denials of reality. There is this also I just ran across if you think they are credible. Soot and Dirt Is Melting Snow and Ice Around the World

Last edited:
Reactions: Think...
Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Think...

Jun 16, 2019
South
✟13,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,955.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One must look back 50 years when society first went after the polluters to clean up their acts, be it garbage in highway ditches to industrial pollution.

At first the industries bore the costs of cleaning up after themselves but that was short lived. Many moved to foreign countries where pollution laws (and unions) were non existent and went back to their old ways. They even created an entirely new industry out of industrial pollution where money could be made instead of spent, cleaning up their own messes and forcing consummers to buy or adapt to that which would aide their 'cause'.

Such is free enterprise in a capitalistic world. Create a problem to profit from it's resolve, be it war or pollution.

Upvote 0

sal advent

Jun 28, 2019
Dublin
✟7,817.00
Country
Ireland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0