USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Davy, I have to disagree. I don't think the world will know about him confirming a 7 year covenant. Or, if someone does confirm a 7 years covenant, he will not yet be identified as the Antichrist. paul tells us he will be revealed as the Antichrist Beast when he enters the temple and declares he is the God of the Jews. There will be no signs and wonders until later when the False Prophet shows up.

Because of what we are told he is to do, i.e., bring peace, make craft prosper in his hand, and create the league of Daniel 11 so the Jews can reinstitute the old covenant worship again with a new temple, I think those are just a few things that will cause the whole world to know he is here.

The false prophet and beast king are just roles... the Antichrist will play. I've already been over this many times, and how soon folks forget. No flesh born man is judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" until the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of Christ's future thousand years reign.

This is why the beast and false prophet go into the "lake of fire" at Christ's coming, per Revelation 19:20. It's because those are roles for the end that will be destroyed when Jesus shows up. Only Satan and his angels have already been judged and sentenced to perish in the lake of fire. No one born in the flesh has been judged to perish yet, so the idea of one born flesh going into the lake of fire PRIOR to that day of Judgement is against the Scriptures of God's Word. Not even Judas Iscariot has been judged to perish yet, mainly because that day of Judgment has not arrived yet, and won't until after the "thousand years" of Rev.20.

Since it's obvious you attend Churches on a pre-trib rapture boat, you're going to get all sorts of doctrines of men pushed at you. Stick to God's Word, not their doctrines.

Upvote 0

Berean Tim

Mar 19, 2017
Houston TX
✟146,931.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think it's interesting that Jesus was a young adult 2000 years ago, and that we're just a decade away from the anniversary of the resurrection. My question, just because it says nobody knows the day or the hour, does that necessarily mean that we can't know the approximate time frame? A lot of things make it look like it will coincide roughly with the 2000 year anniversary time frame.
We not only can know we should know. Jesus chastise the leaders of the day for not knowing the times of His first coming.
Matthew 16
1And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and to test him they asked him to show them a sign from heaven. 2He answered them,a “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’ 3And in the morning, ‘It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. 4An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” So he left them and departed.

Reactions: Jok
Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Because of what we are told he is to do, i.e., bring peace, make craft prosper in his hand, and create the league of Daniel 11 so the Jews can reinstitute the old covenant worship again with a new temple, I think those are just a few things that will cause the whole world to know he is here.

The false prophet and beast king are just roles... the Antichrist will play. I've already been over this many times, and how soon folks forget. No flesh born man is judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" until the Great White Throne Judgment at the end of Christ's future thousand years reign.

This is why the beast and false prophet go into the "lake of fire" at Christ's coming, per Revelation 19:20. It's because those are roles for the end that will be destroyed when Jesus shows up. Only Satan and his angels have already been judged and sentenced to perish in the lake of fire. No one born in the flesh has been judged to perish yet, so the idea of one born flesh going into the lake of fire PRIOR to that day of Judgement is against the Scriptures of God's Word. Not even Judas Iscariot has been judged to perish yet, mainly because that day of Judgment has not arrived yet, and won't until after the "thousand years" of Rev.20.

Since it's obvious you attend Churches on a pre-trib rapture boat, you're going to get all sorts of doctrines of men pushed at you. Stick to God's Word, not their doctrines.

First, the churches I attend never teach Revelation. I get my doctrine from my own personal study and waiting on God to teach me.

The next to the last paragraph of yours needs more clarification. Can you show a scripture, then give us what you believe that scripture is saying, so we can know why "the idea of one born flesh going into the lake of fire PRIOR to that day of Judgement is against the Scriptures of God's Word."

At this point I think you are disagreeing with the written word yourself. Are you saying you don't think the False prophet is a man? And further don't think the Antichrist will be a man?

Question, if he is not "revealed" as per Paul, until he declares to the world that He is the God of the Jews, does that not mean that no one before that day will really know which man among many will turn into the Beast? He is not going to be wearing a sign: "I am the man of sin."

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From what I read.. as long as the restrainer is still holding back the lawless one. Then no. Well in the world today.. WHO has all power over Satan/lawless one? The Church. We have all power over the enemy.. and nothing shall by any means hurt you. ONE believer has ALL POWER over every demon every fallen angel and Satan. Christ in you.. Holy Spirit in you. God in you.. hello lol

For me its not time yet. A HUGE BIG birth pain? 3rd or at the end of term? I think so. Christ in the clouds any moment? I pray so. Yet I am always ready NOW!

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the Antichrist is on the world stage now, he's just not in his final position. I think there will be several of them.

Jesus said,"Discern the Signs of the times."

We can't know the exact time and date but ever since 9/11 I have had a feeling that the end period was started.

`But you brethren, are NOT in darkness that this day should overtake you as a thief.` (1 Thess. 5: 4)
`...exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the day approaching.` (Heb. 10: 25)

And I see you doing that, so good work there wisdompersonified.

As to knowing the exact time and date, well it seems that God has put a lot of detail of days, months, years and festivals, for us to study.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the Antichrist is on the world stage now, he's just not in his final position. I think there will be several of them.

Jesus said,"Discern the Signs of the times."

We can't know the exact time and date but ever since 9/11 I have had a feeling that the end period was started.

As to the A/C he is still behind the scenes but obviously working to get a power base in the Middle East. My front runner is `Ali Hatem Al-Suleiman.`

7a. RoyalAH.jpg

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why you may ask? Here are my reasons -

THE PEACE NEGOTIATOR

The Middle East has again come into focus on the world stage. There seems no solution to the violent fightings and clashes of many groups. However the reality is that this kingdom is divided, and the Sunni and Shi-ites will not have peace until their long awaited `Messiah` figure comes and joins them together.

God`s word says that it would be a `divided kingdom` partly strong, and partly weak.

` Whereas you saw the feet and toes, partly of potter`s clay and partly of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; ........the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly fragile.` (Dan. 2: 41 & 42)

The leader of this Federation is described in great detail in God`s word. He is a royal person, with strong features; he is quite deceitful with cunning; he comes in peaceably and seizes power by intrigue.

`...a king (royal person) shall arise, having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes.....Through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his hand...`(Dan. 8: 23 - 25)

` ...he shall come in peaceably, and seize the kingdom by intrigue.` (11: 21)

There is a person of that description who is even now seeking to negotiate peace with the different groups. His name is Ali Hatem Al-Suleiman. He is one of the most prominent leaders of the Sunni Awakening.

In 2006 Ali Hatem entered a strategic alliance with US forces, (against ISIS) which, in combination with the surge in US troops that began in 2007, succeeded in re-establishing a modicum of security in Iraq.

Since then though, the Shi-ite Iraq Government have excluded the Sunni from the police, army and jobs. Thus there is still unrest in Iraq. Ali Hatem desires stability for Iraq through Political means and not through fighting.

He was brought up in cosmopolitan Bagdad and has often spoken publicly of the need for tolerance. He is a crown Prince with ties to royal families across the Arab Gulf and the elite of neighbouring Jordan. His tribe, the Dulaim, is one of the largest tribes in Iraq and is a powerful social, political and economic force. Note Babylon is in its region.

He has a talent for speeches and his title of crown Prince inspire respect and loyalty. He travels to Qatar and the United Arab Emirates to rally Gulf Arabs to his cause.

Someone to watch!

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
^Marilyn - I highly doubt Jews would worship a Sunni Muslim as their long-awaited messiah. The antichrist will be Jewish in terms of ethnicity.

So true, that is why the Lord told them to flee.

The A/C is Assyrian and that is from the old region of Syria, Iraq & Jordan. These 3 he will use as a power base. (Isa. 31: 8, & Dan. 7: 7)

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
G20 Summit.jpg

Notice who is front and centre with a great grin. Yes a Moslem is now the host leader of the G20 this year. His name is Prince Mohammed bin Salman the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia.

This photo was taken at the change over from the G20, 2019 to the G 20, 2020.

I don`t believe he is the A/C but will (I believe) introduce him onto the world platform, (next year).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums