IS IT SIN TO BREAK THE 10 COMMANDMENTS? (Yep!)

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope only God's WORD. Sorry they are not my words. Here they are again for you. Maybe you missed them the first time. Here are the scripture in case your interested that you did not see the first time *JOHN 3:15-21; MATTHEW 7:21; JAMES 2:18-20; ROMANS 2:12-13; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 10:26-27. There are more let me know if you would like them?
paraphrase - definition
VERB
express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken)
using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.
"you can either quote or paraphrase literary texts"
synonyms: reword · rephrase · put/express in other words ·
NOUN
a rewording of something written or spoken by someone else.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
paraphrase - definition
VERB
express the meaning of (the writer or speaker or something written or spoken)
using different words, especially to achieve greater clarity.
"you can either quote or paraphrase literary texts"
synonyms: reword · rephrase · put/express in other words ·
NOUN
a rewording of something written or spoken by someone else.

Good now read the scriptures. Here they are again for you. *JOHN 3:15-21; MATTHEW 7:21; JAMES 2:18-20; ROMANS 2:12-13; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 10:26-27. Now tell me how they are different to how were shared with you?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good now read the scriptures. Here they are again for you. *JOHN 3:15-21; MATTHEW 7:21; JAMES 2:18-20; ROMANS 2:12-13; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 10:26-27. Now tell me how they are different to how are have told them to you.
Explain how the word "paraphrased" works with your posts. See below.
You seem to be saying that your entire post, not just the scriptures (a word you don't use) are somehow "God's WORD". As if you are prophesying to us. (with copy/paste from a MS Word database)

Yes Steve, these are God's WORD paraphrased with the scriptures you leave out. Here are the scripture in case your interested *JOHN 3:15-21; MATTHEW 7:21; JAMES 2:18-20; ROMANS 2:12-13; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 10:26-27. There are more let me know if you would like them?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Explain how the word "paraphrased" works with your posts. See below.
You seem to be saying that your entire post, not just the scriptures (a word you don't use) are somehow "God's WORD". As if you are prophesying to us. (with copy/paste from a MS Word database)

Now Steve, your making things up that are not true. Everything that has been said to you earlier is supported by God's WORD. It is God's WORD not mine. Your arguing with God now not me. *JOHN 3:15-21; MATTHEW 7:21; JAMES 2:18-20; ROMANS 2:12-13; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 10:26-27.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now Steve, your making things up that are not true. Everything that has been said to you earlier is supported by God's WORD. It is God's WORD not mine. Your arguing with God now not me. *JOHN 3:15-21; MATTHEW 7:21; JAMES 2:18-20; ROMANS 2:12-13; 1 JOHN 2:3-4; HEBREWS 10:26-27.
I think that confirms my suspicion.

You believe that your entire post, not just the scriptures quoted (misquoted), are "God's WORD". Am I understanding you correctly?

To paraphrase, when you post a message, it is "God's WORD". Meaning that you believe God is speaking to us through your posts. Therefore, to argue with you, is to argue with God. Thus somehow making you God. (I hope that's not what you mean)

• Haha
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I think that confirms my suspicion.

You believe that your entire post, not just the scriptures quoted (misquoted), are "God's WORD". Am I understanding you correctly?

To paraphrase, when you post a message, it is "God's WORD". Meaning that you believe God is speaking to us through your posts. Therefore, to argue with you, is to argue with God. Thus somehow making you God. (I hope that's not what you mean)

Now Steve your a funny one. No! Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. Your only making things up now so you do not have to deal with the scriptures posted to you earlier. It is ok it is between you and God not me and you. We all answer only to God come judgment day.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now Steve your a funny one. No! Only God's WORD is true and we should believe and follow it. Your only making things up now so you do not have to deal with the scriptures posted to you earlier. It is ok it is between you and God not me and you. We all answer only to God come judgment day.
Define what you mean when you say, "God's WORD".

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you not know what God's WORD is Steven?
I thought I did. But then I realized that you were speaking in code. That's why I am asking for a definition. Your evasive answer seems to indicate that I am correct in being suspicious. I know what God's word is, the Bible, but not sure what you mean when you say "God's WORD". Maybe it's an acronym? What Others Rongly Divide ??? Except you misspelled "wrongly". But then grammar isn't your strong point.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I thought I did. But then I realized that you were speaking in code. That's why I am asking for a definition. Your evasive answer seems to indicate that I am correct in being suspicious. I know what God's word is, the Bible, but not sure what you mean when you say "God's WORD". Maybe it's an acronym? What Others Rongly Divide ??? Except you misspelled "wrongly". But then grammar isn't your strong point.

God's WORD is not code. What code are you talking about?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God's WORD is not code. What code are you talking about?
What I mean to say is THERE seems to be something that IS lurking somewhere in the words of A message that is HIDDEN from the casual observer, the MESSAGE being encoded IN the text to cleverly disguise it, in THIS way one can POST a message that you CAN not easily detect or understand until YOU take a step back to FIND what is hidden in IT. Do you read me?

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
What I mean to say is THERE seems to be something that IS lurking somewhere in the words of A message that is HIDDEN from the casual observer, the MESSAGE being encoded IN the text to cleverly disguise it, in THIS way one can POST a message that you CAN not easily detect or understand until YOU take a step back to FIND what is hidden in IT. Do you read me?

Not really Steve. Maybe this is why you take the scriptures provided to you too personally sometimes? Please forgive me but I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say.

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not really Steve. Maybe this is why you take the scriptures provided to you too personally sometimes? Please forgive me but I am not sure I understand what you are trying to say.
That's my point. When what is being said is in code, it is not clear to those who don't know the code. Let's look at that message again.

• Haha
Reactions: LoveGodsWord
Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
That's my point. When what is being said is in code, it is not clear to those who don't know the code. Let's look at that message again.

Now Steve there is no code in God's WORD if you find it confusing pray for God's Spirit to be your guide and teacher *JOHN 14:26; 16:13; 7:17; 8:31-36.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Not the scriptures then?
Are you claiming that your posts are words from the mouth of God?

2 TIMOTHY 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
It is a sin to break Christ's law, the Torah however is not for us.

Christ law is God's Law, Christ is God and the laws of the father are the laws of Christ. Are you saying that the laws of the father are different to the laws of Christ?

Upvote 0

Saint Steven

You can call me Steve
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2018
Minneapolis, MN
✟930,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ law is God's Law, Christ is God and the laws of the father are the laws of Christ. Are you saying that the laws of the father are different to the laws of Christ?
- My cap has a bill
- A duck has a bill
= Therefore my cap is a duck

Upvote 0