Is it okay for me to consider Obama white?

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
So I was reading people saying the "one drop rule."

Aren't WE ALL BLACK according to the one drop rule?

Mankind came from Ethiopia. Adam and Eve by the rules of Sun Pigmentation had to be Black.

In the context of modern American, we are applying the "bus in Birmingham, Alabama" test. Where would Obama have been told to sit on a bus in Birmingham in 1950? That is the legacy that our politics carry.

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
ChristsSoldier115 said:
I like to think of my Obama with a t-shirt while wearing a tuxedo. It is like he is saying, that he is serious, but he likes to party. I like to party and I want my Obama to party to. ;)

I may be jacked up on Mountain Dew, but that's hilarious.

Upvote 0

SepiaAndDust

There's a FISH in the percolator
May 6, 2012
Mid-America
✟26,546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I like to think of my Obama with a t-shirt while wearing a tuxedo. It is like he is saying, that he is serious, but he likes to party. I like to party and I want my Obama to party to. ;)

I like my Obama with a fedora and a switchblade cane.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I like my Obama with a fedora and a switchblade cane.

I like my Obama in an orange prison jumpsuit, with a number on his back, and his court papers in his hands outlining all the crimes he was convicted of; mainly selling out his country.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In relation to the "one drop rule" someone mentioned earlier:

Brigham Young (speech in the Tabernacle):

"Any man having one drop of the seed of Cane in him Cannot hold the priesthood ... I will say it now in the name of Jesus Christ. I know it is true & they know it. The Negro cannot hold one particle of Government ... if any man mingles his seed with the seed of Cane the only way he Could get rid of it or have salvation would be to Come forward & have his head Cut off & spill his Blood upon the ground. It would also take the life of his Children." (Wilford Woodruff's Journal, Vol. 4, p. 97)

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like my Obama in an orange prison jumpsuit, with a number on his back, and his court papers in his hands outlining all the crimes he was convicted of; mainly selling out his country.

Can you name what crimes he's committed worthy of being put on trial for? :confused:
tulc(well...other then the obvious ones of not doing as you think he should) :wave:

Upvote 0