Is it Morally Wrong to Hunt and Kill an Elephant for Sport?

Is it Moral to Kill an Elephant?

• Yes

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • I made the title and quiz confusing on accident.

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters

Estrid

Feb 10, 2021
Hong Kong
✟151,447.00
Country
Hong Kong
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is there something immoral about killing an incredibly intelligent animal like an elephant simply because you enjoyed the act of killing it? Or maybe because you like telling/showing people that you killed it? It's a pretty straightforward question, and I wonder why some participants here want to add unnecessary layers to the question.

Sooo- if you hated doing it, you're in the clear.

Upvote 0

Godwilling

Jun 18, 2021
peyton
✟10,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Concerning the op

Is hunting for sport wrong?

Biblically all actions taken are neither right nor wrong. They are considered nuetral. It is what you decide to do with your actions that make the determination if an action is right or wrong. Christians are supposed to look at the world through God`s eyes and act on things from God's perspective. How many of you start writing on this forum without asking God for advice on how to respond to certain questions? For if you are going to speak for someone should you not get their permission first. The same thought can be applied to hunting for sport. Where is God in all this? Have you asked Him what He thinks about shooting His animals? Just because God let's one person hunt for sport does that give permission for everyone to hunt for sport? According to the Bible if you are not doing God's will then you are doing Satan's will.

There is a story about a man sitting on the fence between choosing God or the devil. The man's whole life he sat on the fence making a commitment to neither side and then one day he finally died. The devil came up to him and told him that " he was coming with him". The man said, "I am on the fence and I choose God." The devil laughed at him and said that the fence was his and took the man away.

If the decisions we make do not include God's will then we might as well not do it because it is not for God we are doing it for but ourselves. Do not assume just because some else does it that you can do it. It all comes down to intent. What is your intent for hunting animals for sport. Is it Godly or not. God could have you sport hunting to reach out to them about God. Which is why in everything you do listen to what God wants for you.

God Bless

Upvote 0