is god accepting of nonbinary people?

is this forum accepting non-binary (no gender) people here?

• get off of this site you sinner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,952.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God is love. That is good for us because it means that God loves people. In today's society, people praise non-binary decisions. That does not mean it is what God wants for people. God's way is one of marriage between a man and a woman, and all other forms of sexuality are sin. A deviation or movement away from God's purpose. Society says non-binary decisions are biological. But the Bible shows that many non-binary decisions are in fact a movement away from God. That God has told people how they should live, but they have chosen other things, and blocked Him out, and fallen into non-binary relationships, it is often a sign of departing from God's commands. That does not mean that God will not forgive, or restore such a person. But biblically, it is impossible to remain non-binary as a Christian. One must leave the lifestyle, and follow God's commands, not the persons' desires. God is continually reaching out His hands to His creation, drawing them to closeness with Him. But God never, never, allows sin. As the Bible says "let the one who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity/sin".

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
@Sumune37, God loves all of us right where we are,...
but He loves us too much to leave us there. ;)

Jesus says,
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,
for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
” Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
is god accepting of nonbinary people?
:satisfied:
God is accepting of all who seek Him ...

Jeremiah 29

11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

12 Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.

13 And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Matthew 11

28 Come to Me, all you who struggle in life ... and are burdened down, ... and I will give you rest.

29 Identify with Me and learn of Me, for I am humble and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul.

30 For My way is easy ... and My burden is light.

John 6

37 All those that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

38 For I have come down from heaven not to do my own will, but to do the will of him who sent me.

39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but that I shall raise them up at the last day.

40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, ... and I will raise them up at the last day.”

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
just a question so don't criticize me for asking :satisfied:
OK
So I've been away a long time and am not going to use Prof. Google.
What is a binary person?
We don't talk about this stuff where I live...

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟336,053.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
For clarity in this discussion, I want to offer two observations:

1) "Non-binary" and "bisexual" are two different concepts. The first is about gender identity: do you feel like your inner self is male or female, or, rather, do you feel like your inner self doesn't fit either of those categories? The second is about the kinds of people you're attracted to.

2) "Is God accepting" and "Is the CF forum accepting" are two different questions. CF has restrictions on what topics may be discussed and debated here. In the poll, I decided to interpret the question as "Is God accepting".

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What PloverWing said.

Even in the poll results, the answer I would choose (if I chose to answer) is not there. Add to that that "is" the forum accepting is a quite different question from "should" the forum be accepting.

Reactions: PloverWing
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God accepts everyone, whoever calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Once saved, the Holy Spirit begins working. One of the things the Spirit works on is our perception of ourselves. That's probably true for everyone :)

But changing our self-perceptions may not be the first order of business, either.

That's my opinion :)

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,474.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since this forum is aimed at promoting Christian principles your ability to move freely on this site would be hindered by your designation as "Humanist". That being said, any and all who are Christian are fully welcome to participate even if they are non-binary.
Blessings

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟722,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
@Sumune37, God loves all of us right where we are,...
but He loves us too much to leave us there. ;)

Jesus says,
"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,
for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.
” Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV

Good post .... :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

1) "Non-binary" and "bisexual" are two different concepts. The first is about gender identity: do you feel like your inner self is male or female, or, rather, do you feel like your inner self doesn't fit either of those categories? The second is about the kinds of people you're attracted to.

2) "Is God accepting" and "Is the CF forum accepting" are two different questions. CF has restrictions on what topics may be discussed and debated here. In the poll, I decided to interpret the question as "Is God accepting".
Non-binary
This sounds like a new idea.

I do agree that some persons are difficult to describe and maybe they also feel like they're not sure of their gender.

I'd have to agree with @Leaf473

God accepts everyone...even homosexuals.
It's how we apply ourSELVES that is important.

For instance, a person could be hetero but adulterous.
That would be just as bad in God's eyes.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
God? Yes. CF rules? I think it’s a violation of the rules to discuss this topic. Note that this forum is for discussing light topics, which I don’t think this is. I’d point you to the liberal forum, where the rules permit it, though they would not permit condemning non binary people.

Upvote 0

Oompa Loompa

Against both police brutality and cop killing.
Jun 4, 2020
Louisiana
✟150,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does this site accept people who call themselves "non-binary"?...Yes. However, according to scripture, God made humanity "male and female" (Gen 5:2). God did not make people "non-binary". So forgive me, but if someone believes they are "non-binary", they are still loved by God but were never created as such and they are suffering a mental illness. Furthermore, this forum does not discriminate people for their mental illness. So "non-binary" people are both accepted by this forum and by God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sumune37

sephiroth_chan
Oct 23, 2021
none of ya business
Visit site
✟12,741.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
ok, wow. i didn't know this would blow up. also, i didn't know there was a liberal forum, i am a newbie here. but, thanks for this forum being accepting of non-binary people! and i actually wish i could delete this thread here since its violating the CF rules, sorry.:waaah:

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Rajni

☯ Ego ad Eum pertinent ☯
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2007
Visit site
✟1,241,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Single

Thank you for these two points!

Awhile ago, I had tried reading up elsewhere on what "non-binary" was and ended up even more confused. Your description, and the distinction between that and bisexuality, was extremely helpful!

-

Upvote 0

Matt5

Jun 12, 2019
Zürich
✟133,488.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God does not accept nonbinary because they are against "the plan". How are they hurting anybody? The problem is not really the nonbinary because their numbers are too small. The problem is everybody else. The nonbinary are just the canaries in the coal mine: an indicator that the rest of society is screwed up. The punishment will come to western societies in general. This will likely take the form of war. He will bring our enemies against us.

Upvote 0