Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
IowaLutheran said:
The NCAA tournament starts tomorrow - root for your favorite team - the Cyclones, Hawks, or Panthers. This will probably be a once in a lifetime event for the state to have three teams in the tournament.
Hawks lost, Panthers and Cyclones hopefully could win. I would like to see one IA team win

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeppers little Christian is here. And I am sore. Jay took her to Grandma's house so that he could do laundry and I could rest. My dad fixed the computer for us while we were in the hospital. I labored for 44 hours, before she became stubborn and wouldn't desend so they had to do a C-section at 11:55 pm. Here is a link to her picture on the IMMC web site.

http://www.infantxpress.com/depot/20113/announcement/0c2025ed02a788afbbc498be5d608e7b

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Phoebe

TwoBrickShyOfAFullLoad
Aug 22, 2002
Iowa
Visit site
✟19,524.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Mark has the flu, so they might have to postpone surgery. I've had a cold this week. :sick:
Everything is set up and ready for the breakfast at church tomorrow. (more or less, anyway) I'm looking forward to it. The weather forcast is looking good for us the next three days. The kids will be able to go outside. :clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.