✟19,524.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Flipper said:
What did she do this time?

:D
On Friday, she and D. were scheduled to work at 4:00- close. They both came to work, and the Boss was there. Boss left for a few minutes. While he was gone, Sally handed a note to D. and proceded to just leave. (Leaving D. with several orders to make on his own) Apparently, she wasn't "well enough" to work, but she was too chicken to tell the Boss herself. She then called in sick on Saturday. She tried coming back to work on Sunday, but Boss told her to leave and not return until she had a doctor's release. :D Unfotrtunately, she had the release on Monday. (She also got mouthy with me last Friday- I told the Boss about that one.)

Another day in paradise...

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good Morning Phoebe!!!!!!!!

Morning Everyone!!!!!!!!!

*wonders if bobbie had the little one yet?!*

Miss you all!

*thinks about next years vacation plans... hmm where shall i go?* giggles hope everyone has a great monday! Love ya all!

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Healer/Warrior said:
Hey all Whats up I live in Ankeny!! just outside Des moines. I am currently enrolled in college courses to get my pastoral license and theology degree. Wow its cool to see people on fire for God!! have a great and blessed day!!

That is really cool. I go to church in Ankeny. Are you going to school at Faith?

Welcome to the boards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Mar 7, 2005
IOWA
✟7,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No I dont go to faith bible college. I go to institute of theological studies by Extension. (INSTE) do you go to New Day coffee and deli?? one of my church pastors owns the coffee shop. And we hold our class there every sunday afternoon. In the meeting room. its really intense and hard five year program. memory verses and the whole works. :amen: :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

morningstar2651

Senior Veteran
Dec 6, 2004
Arizona
✟66,649.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm kinda bummed. I just found out that tomorrow (3/14/2005) there is an ammendment to not only ban same-sex marriage, but to ban some legal rights and contracts that same sex couples have in Iowa.

One of my closest friends is engaged and has been planning to marry even though it wouldn't be legally recognised...it seems that after tomorrow it will be illegal. :(

I'm going to go see if she's heard yet and probably try to cheer her up.:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Iowans:

Sorry I haven't posted. For those of you who don't know me I'm from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. If you don't know where it is it's northeast of Des Moines, northwest of Davenport, north of Iowa City, south of Waterloo, and southwest of Dubuque. I hope this helps.

My school basketball team (Xavier Saints) made 3A State tournament in Des Moines and I was able to go to a couple of games which fun but I missed CF at the same time. Girls are champions, Boys lost yesterday by 8 points to Cresco.

TTYL,
Molly

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.