Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
well I got the results of the ultrasound back today, Christian is growing normally, and the doctor said that I could be one of the women who always measure large. Got swabed for Strep-B today, get the results back on next friday. I am now on weekly appointments, and boy am I now getting scared, it is just getting to be so real now.

Upvote 0

Flipper

Flippant Dolphin
Feb 19, 2003
✟12,928.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Phoebe said:
I had to talk to three parents on Wednesday night about discipline problems.
I caught one boy sticking his leg in front of a girl to trip her. He wasn't sneaky enough. The other two were just disruptive and disrespectful.

You go tea-chah!!

Upvote 0

mheffernen5

Jun 8, 2004
Iowa - Cedar Rapids
✟14,730.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
Phoebe said:
I had to talk to three parents on Wednesday night about discipline problems.
I caught one boy sticking his leg in front of a girl to trip her. He wasn't sneaky enough. The other two were just disruptive and disrespectful.
I just learned something...you are a teacher :wave:

Upvote 0
Nov 11, 2003
California
Visit site
✟1,697.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
wow.. have ya lost you insanity yet Phoebe? hehe.. my kids have done took it from me... and ive only been where im at for six months... LOL... miss you all sooo much! Bobbie!!! wow its getting really close girlie... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... hehe... kids are sooo much fun. One more step before i find out if i get accepted to the school ive always wanted to go to. Praying for you all!! have a great week k... ill try to pop in sometime soon! Hugs and Loves!

Terri

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LightHearted

No Storm Can Shake My Inmost Calm
Dec 8, 2002
Midwest
Visit site
✟25,272.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave:

Holland is COLD!

Kimmy~At least there's hope for you to have a baby. I look forward to having a new nephew/niece.

My sister is doing good. The baby (Mariana) is as cute as can be. Her neck is pretty strong, and she still sleeps most of the day. :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.