In my thirties and loving it!

KD1998

Nov 19, 2008
✟7,668.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello... I'm new and I just wanted to share my joys and some of the advantages of being in your thirties and of coarse I wanted to join this group. I love being 33. My teenage years... well... who wants to go back to being a teenager? if I ever had to go through puberty again I would ask the Lord to take me home to heaven...lol. My early to mid twenties were a blur... don't ask and after that I spent the next few years trying to 'find myself' whatever that means. So here I am at 33. I love the Lord and I am comfortable with who I am as a person, as a woman and as the King's Daughter. I have learned that there is more to life, it's not always about me...lol! No more 'high school' relationships...boy am I thankful for that. Anyway, just wanted to add some thoughts to our thirties forum.

Reactions: arielette

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Is there anyone out there?

Hey, welcome, not too many people in this section at the moment. Seems to be dead but hopefully it will come back around.

Personally, if I knew then what I know now I would love to be a teenager again!! But, my body is about shot, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't mind so bad. Glad to meet you!!

Upvote 0

KD1998

Nov 19, 2008
✟7,668.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hey, welcome, not too many people in this section at the moment. Seems to be dead but hopefully it will come back around.

Personally, if I knew then what I know now I would love to be a teenager again!! But, my body is about shot, if it wasn't for that I wouldn't mind so bad. Glad to meet you!!

Good to meet you too Brother Jason,:wave: I was beginning to think my thread was closed...lol! Now that I think about it, I would like to go back to my teenage years just to see my family, brothers and sisters, parents, all together again, my mom and dad have aged and it would be great to see them in their forties. As far as physically? I wouldn't want that body, I was a chubby kid and when I would be down about my weight, my dad would always say, " you're beautiful honey, you're just big boned":D God bless his heart. When I turned 30 I started working out and haven't stopped, so I'm really in the best shape now than I've ever been.

Upvote 0

klynnmiller

Cry out to Jesus!
Nov 17, 2006
Indiana
✟10,602.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love my 30's. Seems like life just keeps getting better and better, as the body gets older and older! ;) :p

I still wish I had the body I had as a teenager, but I sure don't want to go through my 20's again!!!! I've got my life in pretty good order, husband and kids, and my relationship with Christ is the best it's ever been! :clap::amen:

Youth is highly over-rated!

Upvote 0

KD1998

Nov 19, 2008
✟7,668.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I love my 30's. Seems like life just keeps getting better and better, as the body gets older and older! ;) :p

I still wish I had the body I had as a teenager, but I sure don't want to go through my 20's again!!!! I've got my life in pretty good order, husband and kids, and my relationship with Christ is the best it's ever been! :clap::amen:

Youth is highly over-rated!

Hi Klynn, yep, I have a husband and kids as well. So that too I have to be thankful for. Nice to meet you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good to meet you too Brother Jason,:wave: I was beginning to think my thread was closed...lol! Now that I think about it, I would like to go back to my teenage years just to see my family, brothers and sisters, parents, all together again, my mom and dad have aged and it would be great to see them in their forties. As far as physically? I wouldn't want that body, I was a chubby kid and when I would be down about my weight, my dad would always say, " you're beautiful honey, you're just big boned":D God bless his heart. When I turned 30 I started working out and haven't stopped, so I'm really in the best shape now than I've ever been.

Lol, not me, I'd love to have the body back I had at age 18! I'm 120lbs heavier than I was, not being able to move very good will pack the weight on! Lol, people look at my senior picture and say "wow!", they look at me now and say "oh! you startled me!"!!

Upvote 0

KD1998

Nov 19, 2008
✟7,668.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Lol, not me, I'd love to have the body back I had at age 18! I'm 120lbs heavier than I was, not being able to move very good will pack the weight on! Lol, people look at my senior picture and say "wow!", they look at me now and say "oh! you startled me!"!!

Lol, at least they look at your senior pic and say, "wow", people look at mine and say," is that REALLY you" or " nice hair" or " you have a pretty face", that's code for " you were chubby, but at least you had nice hair and a pretty face." Old classmates see me now and they just remind me of how I was overweight in high school by saying," wow, you lost ALOT of weight". Lol!

Upvote 0

GQ Chris

ooey gooey is for brownies, not Bible teachers
Jan 17, 2005
Golden State
✟45,842.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Lol, at least they look at your senior pic and say, "wow", people look at mine and say," is that REALLY you" or " nice hair" or " you have a pretty face", that's code for " you were chubby, but at least you had nice hair and a pretty face." Old classmates see me now and they just remind me of how I was overweight in high school by saying," wow, you lost ALOT of weight". Lol!

well congratulations on the improved change.

Upvote 0

Brother Jason

KJV (King Jesus Version)
Feb 26, 2006
South Carolina
Visit site
✟23,494.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

That's great! I think what I've always heard is true though, it's a lot harder to lose weight after 30!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KD1998

Nov 19, 2008
✟7,668.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's great! I think what I've always heard is true though, it's a lot harder to lose weight after 30!

I wouldn't know Jason because I never tried to lose weight before 30, hahaha, lol. It's true, I was just fine with my chubby self, it wasn't until after I gave birth to our first child at 29 and the he was starting to crawl around everywhere, I could hardly keep up with the little fella because of the weight. That's when I made a decision to start working out and drinking more water, eating more veggies and fruit. Was it hard losing the weight at 30? HECK YEAH it was hard, lol, but I'm glad I did it. I was 60lbs overweight and have since lost all of it, It was really a lifestyle change. I know now that I would never go back to being that overweight again.

Upvote 0